28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
shanutiger said:
Hmm inshallah just pray , its just the matter of time some people get early and some later , did u went for interview or not ?
No interview. but sent updated forms and documents.

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
nkalra said:
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdullilah, with the blessings of Almighty Allah, I have received PPR, actually PPR1, couple of hours ago but LVO has made a mistake of considering me living in Pakistan because they are instructing me to submit original passports to Islamabad in step 2. I have sent an email requesting LVO to release new instructions for me. Finger crossed for their

Congratulations Abu Hassan, i seriously doubt either you have bribe them (LVO) or you have big 'Wasta' there.
:)

congrts nkalra

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
shanutiger said:
OKK when did u send the updated documents , and which documents u send
A lot. PCC for 2 countries, schedule A form since the age of 18, more supporting documents for professional experience and explanation of living abroad.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
DestinyCanada said:
Saeed Bhai, you are absolutely right decorum of Karachi Police is different. One of my friend from rawalpandi got all his addresses in one police certificate.
Secondly any update of PPR2 from your side.

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdullilah, with the blessings of Almighty Allah, I have received PPR, actually PPR1, couple of hours ago but LVO has made a mistake of considering me living in Pakistan because they are instructing me to submit original passports to Islamabad in step 2. I have sent an email requesting LVO to release new instructions for me. Finger crossed for their reply.
Congratulations, and what is your country of residence ???

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Abu Hassaan said:
Thanks a lot Awai. I just came back after having a party with family. Now saw your post; it made me fresh. ;D ;D ;D
Sir

Have a blessed time with family , and pray that all waiters do enjoy the moment , as you are enjoying

Stay Blessed

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdullilah, with the blessings of Almighty Allah, I have received PPR, actually PPR1, couple of hours ago but LVO has made a mistake of considering me living in Pakistan because they are instructing me to submit original passports to Islamabad in step 2. I have sent an email requesting LVO to release new instructions for me. Finger crossed for their reply.
Congratulations Abu Hassan............best of luck for PPR2 dear.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
luqi said:
received request for updated schedule A forms and IMM5406 only. nothing since then. it was late january 2014.
Same dear with me. But I am scared as you are waiting since Jan, I just crossed waiting of one month....don't know how many more months of waiting! :-X

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
rajjan said:
Dear Admins,

I have recvd my PPR1 today asking me submit-

1.) Passport photocopies of whole family

2.) Updated information chart for my family.

Also, I have applied from SaudiArabia and I have been asked to submit my Passport at Riyadh (after PPR2). This is good information for guys who have applied from Saudi.

Also, I have been given two options to submit PPR1 documents.

1.) by email

2.) by mail or courier

Which way should I prefer. Also, do I need to send only the first page of passport?
Congratulations rajjan.........I think if email is saving your money then you can send the docs through email. Email is safe, cheap & reliable.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
mabmab said:
In Past whole week which has ended today, we didn't see any of MEDICAL REQUEST, except PPRs, seems as LVO is focusing only on those who are done with Medicals and winding up their cases to move further to start on new applications :)

Seems batch of APPLICATIONS WITH MEDICALS DONE in last few months are now almost over with PPRs and I hope, wish & pray that now they would focus on rest of applications, and will give us some news to cherish upon !

@ luqi................hamara kia hoga and kub hoga ;) ? atleast you have your 2nd line added so you are in better Position (MashAllah) than mine & anytime you can hit up by MR E-mail (InshAllah), For me , still single line...........so just expecting miracle :( By the way, my VO assistant is LBM Who gave me shut-up call in her last email (application pending review by officer & you may not hear for some time yet)

Welcome to "shut-up call" club by LBM (application pending review by officer & you may not hear for some time yet). ;) :-\
It closed my door of raising CSEs :'( :p

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
LVO please share the happines in next week :'( ......now its time for medical........for fellows....... 8)