+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot Nkalra. Well, there are couple of applicants having timeline faster than mine. What do you say about them? ;) ;) ;) :p :p :p

nkalra said:
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdullilah, with the blessings of Almighty Allah, I have received PPR, actually PPR1, couple of hours ago but LVO has made a mistake of considering me living in Pakistan because they are instructing me to submit original passports to Islamabad in step 2. I have sent an email requesting LVO to release new instructions for me. Finger crossed for their

Congratulations Abu Hassan, i seriously doubt either you have bribe them (LVO) or you have big 'Wasta' there.
:)

rajjan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Saudi-Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Doc's Request.
24-04-2014
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
nkalra said:
Congratulations, email would be fine.

Should I send both front page and end page scan copies or front page only?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
rajjan said:
Dear Admins,

I have recvd my PPR1 today asking me submit-

1.) Passport photocopies of whole family

2.) Updated information chart for my family.

Also, I have applied from SaudiArabia and I have been asked to submit my Passport at Riyadh (after PPR2). This is good information for guys who have applied from Saudi.

Also, I have been given two options to submit PPR1 documents.

1.) by email

2.) by mail or courier

Which way should I prefer. Also, do I need to send only the first page of passport?
congratulations rajjan. :)

DestinyCanada

Apr 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-May-2013
AOR Received.
07-Augest-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
15-April-2014
Med's Done....
30-April-2014
Interview........
23-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 29-May-2014 and PPR 2 InshAllah very soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah very soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah very soon
msaeed said:
Sir

I have no idea what is decorum of Karachi Police , have shared what happens in Lahore

Stay Pakistan
Saeed Bhai, you are absolutely right decorum of Karachi Police is different. One of my friend from rawalpandi got all his addresses in one police certificate.
Secondly any update of PPR2 from your side.

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
rajjan said:
Dear Admins,

Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdullilah, with the blessings of Almighty Allah, I have received PPR, actually PPR1, couple of hours ago but LVO has made a mistake of considering me living in Pakistan because they are instructing me to submit original passports to Islamabad in step 2. I have sent an email requesting LVO to release new instructions for me. Finger crossed for their reply.
Congratulations to you both and wish you a quick DM....

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
rajjan said:
Dear Admins,

Also, I have applied from SaudiArabia and I have been asked to submit my Passport at Riyadh (after PPR2). This is good information for guys who have applied from Saudi.

1.) by email

2.) by mail or courier

Which way should I prefer. Also, do I need to send only the first page of passport?
congrats a lot, wish you good Luck !

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
Congrats bro. :)
Email -cent percent

rajjan said:
Dear Admins,

1.) by email

2.) by mail or courier

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
In Past whole week which has ended today, we didn't see any of MEDICAL REQUEST, except PPRs, seems as LVO is focusing only on those who are done with Medicals and winding up their cases to move further to start on new applications :)

Seems batch of APPLICATIONS WITH MEDICALS DONE in last few months are now almost over with PPRs and I hope, wish & pray that now they would focus on rest of applications, and will give us some news to cherish upon !

@ luqi................hamara kia hoga and kub hoga ;) ? atleast you have your 2nd line added so you are in better Position (MashAllah) than mine & anytime you can hit up by MR E-mail (InshAllah), For me , still single line...........so just expecting miracle :( By the way, my VO assistant is LBM Who gave me shut-up call in her last email (application pending review by officer & you may not hear for some time yet)

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
sama2010 said:
Dear Forum friends... Urgent request please

I'm applicant based in Saudi Arabia after i sent PPR1 to LVO on May 22 through my consultant in UAE (Dubai) . Today i received the following email from CDD my immigration officer :-

Good afternoon,

We have received documents in response to the below request.

The mailing address that you have provided is in the UAE. However, the information on your file indicates that you are currently resident in Saudi Arabia.

Please confirm your current country of residence and why you have opted to have the documents returned to the UAE.

Please provide the information as soon as possible to enable us to proceed further.

Regards,
CDD

Now people please Advice me what to do as i want to reply him now, I want him to send the PPR2 in my mailing address in Riyadh
Send out an updated UIC sheet, with mailing address section filled with your Saudi address.

As indicated by my consultant, that will be the address LVO will send back your passports. And your consultant has filled in his address there.

All the best buddy.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
sama2010 said:
Dear Forum friends... Urgent request please

I'm applicant based in Saudi Arabia after i sent PPR1 to LVO on May 22 through my consultant in UAE (Dubai) . Today i received the following email from CDD my immigration officer :-

Good afternoon,

We have received documents in response to the below request.

The mailing address that you have provided is in the UAE. However, the information on your file indicates that you are currently resident in Saudi Arabia.

Please confirm your current country of residence and why you have opted to have the documents returned to the UAE.

Please provide the information as soon as possible to enable us to proceed further.

Regards,
CDD

Now people please Advice me what to do as i want to reply him now, I want him to send the PPR2 in my mailing address in Riyadh
[size=10pt]
MY sincere and practical Advise :
[/size]

One of my friend who applied in 2009 got PR Last Year. He applied through consultant. When his consultant informed him that LVO has asked to submit passports, he realized that once he submit passport to his consultant, after receiving stamp from LVO, Consultant may ask for some extra bucks, owing to some service charges etc etc. So what he did.........................He submitted documents/form and passports directly to LVO, along with cancellation of representative form ( to cancel consultant services immediately). At the same time, he immediately informed LVO though email as URGENT TITLE Regarding cancellation of representative And also requested for change of address. It did work.......His address on e-case was changed, passports were directly returned back to him. His consultant kept calling him, sending him emails to give him passports but he never responded to them nor even told them as he was afraid that consultant might would do something that can affect. He kept making excuse to consultant in order to buy time and within exact 28 days , he got his passport with maple leaf from LVO..........!

Try this if this is possible and convenient for you !

Good Luck !

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mabmab said:
In Past whole week which has ended today, we didn't see any of MEDICAL REQUEST, except PPRs, seems as LVO is focusing only on those who are done with Medicals and winding up their cases to move further to start on new applications :)

Seems batch of APPLICATIONS WITH MEDICALS DONE in last few months are now almost over with PPRs and I hope, wish & pray that now they would focus on rest of applications, and will give us some news to cherish upon !
The whole JAN MR batch is still waiting for PPR....and all those are under VCM... And delayed too much because of splitting MR and RPRF...

Is there anybody who is under VCM and got PPR?

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Abu Hassaan said:
Alhamdullilah, with the blessings of Almighty Allah, I have received PPR, actually PPR1, couple of hours ago but LVO has made a mistake of considering me living in Pakistan because they are instructing me to submit original passports to Islamabad in step 2. I have sent an email requesting LVO to release new instructions for me. Finger crossed for their reply.

;D.......Wa g rat kay 1 baja hay forum check kia tu kia mazay ki khaber hay .........many many many congrates........dearest one ..............

dub2can

Dec 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-07-2013(PER)
Soundless said:
Thanks for your support all the way for everyone

Have checked with my consultant regarding the passport renewal while waiting for PPR. They confirmed that it is not important to update visa office with new issued passports. Hence passports could be renewed when PPR arrives. Thank you again
Brother,
Why do you want to delay ppt renewal till when PPR arrives? Won't the renewal time delay sending ppts for visa stamping, for which only 30 days given? Get it done and be ready, my humble suggestion.
Hope i understood your question correctly!