+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
your file is under security checks..... eligibility is cleared..... rite after SC clearance you will have MR RPRF... and then with in 1 month you will have PPR.... you will have maximum visa validity.... it will take around 4 month from the date of applicant forms submitted....

sheikh958 said:

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:
Many congratulations dear JB........the main idea behind requesting new Sch A form along with RPRF is simple now.........for all those cases where final review (after completing SC checks) is happening one year after the initial application date, they want fresh Sch A coz SC checks are done based on schedule A information and they consider initial info valid for one year. They just ask for new schedule A to conclude if any thing got changed with respect to residential address (particularly country and city) and employment ( to see if applicant has acquired a job that sensitive in nature)
Again congratulations buddy.
Thanks dear. Yes that was exactly the thought that i shared few days ago. May Allah help us and succeed us in our goals (Ameen).

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
JBZZS said:
Alhamdolillah...Finally i received email from LVO today just a minute ago to submit RPRF and Schedule A Form. They need these in next 60 days...

( by the way most of applicants got 30 days to send the docs while to me they gave 60 days... Dont know why ::) but all is well Thank God)
Dear JBZZS

Congratulations , I wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead.
Mail all these by Monday , time frame given by them is always standard.
Make sure that you fill all information in Schedule A , since age of 18 , and THERE MUST BE NO TIME GAPS

Stay Blessed

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Dear JBZZS

Congratulations , I wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead.
Mail all these by Monday , time frame given by them is always standard.
Make sure that you fill all information in Schedule A , since age of 18 , and THERE MUST BE NO TIME GAPS

Stay Blessed
Thanks Saeed bhai... My previous forms were also since age of 18...and as there is no change from old form till now, so i will send the same form with new sign and updated date.

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
MM2 said:
your file is under security checks..... eligibility is cleared..... rite after SC clearance you will have MR RPRF... and then with in 1 month you will have PPR.... you will have maximum visa validity.... it will take around 4 month from the date of applicant forms submitted....
Hi MM2
Thanks for your optimistic feed back. Would you please tell me what makes you to guess the followings:
1. Eligibility is cleared
2. It is under security checks. That means background check is done. ( may be I misunderstood the term security check)
3. 4 months period from documents submission.
Would highly appreciate your feed back.
Regards
Sheikh

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
LKB said:
Hello Forum Members,

Congratulations to all that have received medical results, passport requests etc.

I received an email yesterday from London Visa Office requesting we submit our passports, photos and Updated information chart within 30 days.

Wishing you all the very best for the future!
Congratulations, a PPR!!!!

Can you please tell us when your RPRF cheque was delivered to LVO?

Thanks.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
JBZZS said:
Alhamdolillah...Finally i received email from LVO today just a minute ago to submit RPRF and Schedule A Form. They need these in next 60 days...

( by the way most of applicants got 30 days to send the docs while to me they gave 60 days... Dont know why ::) but all is well Thank God)
Many many congratulations JBZZS :) GOOD & PERFECT FRIDAY FOR YOU :) :) :) :)

Pray for rest of us too :)

Good Luck !

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Congratulations to all those who got update from LVO.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
Abu Hassaan said:
I can understand that most of us are frustrated due to slow application processing at LVO as compared to NDVO but believe me, if we are working as VO at LVO, we would be working at same speed. I believe that they are professional people and know how to perform their duties. We have to keep in our mind that this is their job and there is no benefit to work fast or slow as they have to do same activities as long as they work at LVO as VO. It has also been discussed several times that LVO is unique VO because it is handling several countries at the moment, therefore delays aren't unusual.
@ Abu Hassan....I appreciate your comments & positive thinking, you being august applicant & already done with MR .................your application is truly processing under fast track bypassing May/June/July applicants & this is the reason for you to be too understanding & supporting LVO processing protocol. If you were at my place surely your opinion would have been other way round.

Anyways, Wish you good Luck & pray for rest of us who are stuck in LVO Pool !!!

LKB

May 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
21-02-2014
Ahab1974 said:
Congratulations, a PPR!!!!

Can you please tell us when your RPRF cheque was delivered to LVO?

Thanks.
Hi, I sent the draft on the 7th April.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
JBZZS said:
Thanks Saeed bhai... My previous forms were also since age of 18...and as there is no change from old form till now, so i will send the same form with new sign and updated date.
Sir

Review Schedule A , many times .
They ask this again for a reason

Stay Blessed

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
JBZZS said:
congratulations JBZZS finally you got it :)

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

Review Schedule A , many times .
They ask this again for a reason

Stay Blessed
What could be the reason? Any analysis from senior and experienced members?

We are trying to find this reason since long but till now we could not reach to any conclusion....in my case, I submitted from age of 18 (all Qs), I did not leave any gap in history, addresses etc...properly dated and signed...already checked several times but I m not able to find anything ::) ??? ::) ???

Till now the only point we noticed that they asked this from those whose application passed 1 year at the time of final review while from others not (at least this happened with Jan MR batch) ...

Farhan , I-Man, Zahmd, Myself - Form Requested - Application passed 1 year at the time of Form and RPRF Request
Ahmed79, Maria, SA2263 - Form Not Requested - Application within 1 year at the time of Form and RPRF Request

::) ??? ::) ??? :-\

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks dear hila01, luqi and mabmab...best wishes for u, me and all of us