Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello everyone! Anyone here who has been notified for an upcoming interview? I submitted some documents (for update) and I got this information in the reply

"Your application has been reviewed by the immigration officer who has determined that an interview is required to assess your eligibility. You will be requested to attend an interview at our office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. We are unable to advise when this interview will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the schedule has been finalized."

HELP!!!

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badpusacat said:
Hello everyone! Anyone here who has been notified for an upcoming interview? I submitted some documents (for update) and I got this information in the reply

"Your application has been reviewed by the immigration officer who has determined that an interview is required to assess your eligibility. You will be requested to attend an interview at our office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. We are unable to advise when this interview will take place, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the schedule has been finalized."

HELP!!!
WTF..... :eek: , and we thought interviews are over...., something not right with updated docs, what were the docs bro....!!!

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Prince DXB said:
WTF.... :eek: , and we thought interviews are over...., something not right with updated docs, what were the docs bro....!!!
The update that I have sent is not a request from LVO. I renewed my visa here in Muscat that's why I sent them an update for my new visa.

Yes, unfortunately, interviews are not yet over! :(

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sheikh958 said:
Dear all
In response to my CSE raised yesterday, I received an email from CDD stating the following:
"We are currently in the process of completing the required background/ security checks for your application. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file."
Can experts put some light on it?
Regards
Good to see u got reply from CDD...., still BG / SC going on... which country bro...!!!

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badpusacat said:
The update that I have sent is not a request from LVO. I renewed my visa here in Muscat hat's why I sent them an update for my new visa.

Was ur last visa..., expired...!!! Have u changed the NOC??, Designation change on your visa....

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Prince DXB said:
Was ur last visa..., expired...!!! Have u changed the NOC??, Designation change on your visa....
my visa here in Muscat will expire this June that's why I renewed it. No, I didn't change my NOC.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Looks like 2nd round of interviews are starting very soon :eek:

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
badpusacat said:
my visa here in Muscat will expire this June that's why I renewed it. No, I didn't change my NOC.
hi badpusacat ,
Welcome back after a long time. It's bad to see interview we though interviews are over. what documents did you update. and what is your ecas status.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mabmab,

I would be very happy if you can track my posts right from the start when I joined this forum, you will understand this post too. Just to tell you, I have received reply against my CSE stating that my RPRF has been received and processed and my application is still pending BG checks. You can assess if I would be supporting them or cursing them.

I would suggest you to ride on your problems, tensions, issue but not let them ride on you, then you won't get frustrated or tensed with any situation you face in your life including LVO.

Good luck buddy

mabmab said:
@ Abu Hassan....I appreciate your comments & positive thinking, you being august applicant & already done with MR .................your application is truly processing under fast track bypassing May/June/July applicants & this is the reason for you to be too understanding & supporting LVO processing protocol. If you were at my place surely your opinion would have been other way round.

Anyways, Wish you good Luck & pray for rest of us who are stuck in LVO Pool !!!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations buddy and good luck for smooth landing.

LKB said:
Hello Forum Members,

Congratulations to all that have received medical results, passport requests etc.

I received an email yesterday from London Visa Office requesting we submit our passports, photos and Updated information chart within 30 days.

Wishing you all the very best for the future!

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations JBZZS and good luck for quick PPR.

JBZZS said:
Alhamdolillah...Finally i received email from LVO today just a minute ago to submit RPRF and Schedule A Form. They need these in next 60 days...

( by the way most of applicants got 30 days to send the docs while to me they gave 60 days... Dont know why ::) but all is well Thank God)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JBZZS,

Just a suggestion, also look for any conflicting date(s) between your education history & graduation dates, between your employment period and residential address etc. If there is any conflict and that conflict is due to a valid reason, then attaching a written explanation would be beneficial.

Question number 6 is very critical & important, read each part carefully and see if you have answered, YES or NO, correctly.

JBZZS said:
What could be the reason? Any analysis from senior and experienced members?

We are trying to find this reason since long but till now we could not reach to any conclusion....in my case, I submitted from age of 18 (all Qs), I did not leave any gap in history, addresses etc...properly dated and signed...already checked several times but I m not able to find anything ::) ??? ::) ???

Till now the only point we noticed that they asked this from those whose application passed 1 year at the time of final review while from others not (at least this happened with Jan MR batch) ...

Farhan , I-Man, Zahmd, Myself - Form Requested - Application passed 1 year at the time of Form and RPRF Request
Ahmed79, Maria, SA2263 - Form Not Requested - Application within 1 year at the time of Form and RPRF Request

::) ??? ::) ??? :-\

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
BTW congratulations to all those who got updates. JBZZS, you are almost home :)

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badpusacat,

An interview will increase the processing time a bit but hopefully, you will successfully pass through this phase. I wish you good luck buddy. There is a separate thread on interviews held at Abu Dhabi, going through that will help you what kind of questions were asked during the interview.

By the way, did you submit only reference letters from your employers or other supporting documents such as pay slips, experience letters, contracts, offer letters, work permits were also submitted?

badpusacat said:

HELP!!!

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
There is no need to update visa office regarding your visa status/renewal in current country of residence. I live in Saudi and never sent them my renewed residence permit post application submission.
Yes at the time of interview I just got the renewed one translated into English from a qualified translator and kept it with me. Even that one was not asked by the interviewer.

Anyhow if you did not send it then also the VO decided to call you for an interview.
My friend don't get panic or scare, you will inshAllah qualify the interview, success rate is mashAllah over 95%. I must say, VO gives full opportunity to the applicant to speak and prove whatever is claimed by the applicant in forms etc.

Please do one thing, there is a link of separate thread for LVO interview questions/outcome etc given below. Follow this as you will find really very important posts related to interview questions there. Also the list of documents that are going to be requested by the VO through interview email soon, you can start gathering before hand.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/interview-call-from-lvo-in-abu-dhabi-t180658.0.html

All the best!!

badpusacat said:
The update that I have sent is not a request from LVO. I renewed my visa here in Muscat that's why I sent them an update for my new visa.