27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
jigzyy said:
@ Maria_Sal, as far issuing medicals @ Abu Dhabi office is concerned, It's because Abu Dhabi is not the actual visa office that is handling our cases, it's London, so all the clerical staff, paper files etc are at London. Visa Officer himself was a visitor According to Visa Officer, when he'll return back, he'll start entering data into the system for each applicant he interviewed, then his assistants will take care of next steps (preparing forms & sending medical emails to us). So basically, he did not have any resources at ADVO to complete these procedures.
That's right Jigzyy, he told me that when he returns back (he mentioned 3 weeks form my interview date) he would issue MR+ROPR
I think we could get something by next week or the week after. I strongly feel that number of VOs are really limited and that could be good reason why processing speed is that slow.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
pharmacistfarhan said:
Well, I feel that in this case, VO must have satisfied with the documents (and additional documents) that you provided with initial application - means positive eligibility review, that is good sign - and he must have sent the file to CSIS for B/G security clearance. That's why 2nd line has been added to your ECAS. After completion of B/G security clearance you will get MR+RPRF. This is my analysis.

I analyzed that every Visa Officer has his / her own practices, right after positive eligibility review (which is also part of standard B/G checking but this B/G checking is done by VO himself and this is the stage when an interview may be called if VO feels to do so) some VO's use to send MR (along with sending our file to CSIS for B/G security clearance) and some use to send the file first to CSIS for B/G security clearance and after getting clearance from CSIS they practice to send MR to applicants. Again I'd say that is only my analysis.
correct analysis, as i was received an email from LVO stating that BG checks are in progress for your application.

mjaneblige35

Mar 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/09/2013
AOR Received.
04/12/2014
Med's Request
06/02/2014
Med's Done....
21/02/2014
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
08/07/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/07/2014
Hi Pharmacistfarham,

From the email you received, do you think they will still do
Employment check after medicals?.
Just to know if I need to let my employers know.

pharmacistfarhan said:
The silence is not meaningless. after my medical results were uploaded on ECAS (on Jan 23, 2014) I sent a CSE to LVO regarding further progress, they replied the following in 3 days of my CSE:

"Further to your recent enquiry, please be advised that the background checks for your application are still ongoing and may still take some months to complete. We are unable to advise of a date for completion at this stage. Please rest assured that we will be in contact with further information once the results of the checks have been received."

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
jigzyy said:
100% agreed with pharmacistfarhan's analysis. Overall it'll take almost the same time for interviews / non-interview persons in scoring visa. My Visa Officer also confirmed that when he returns back, he'll send Medicals (in 4 weeks time) & initiate security & criminality checks. I knew what they are, but I still asked what are those, and he said it's just confirming with agencies about background confirmation that there are no criminal records or terrorist (which he hesitated to say) links etc (and casually said "Just to be sure and smiled, We do that for every applicant and not just one or two or few applicants").

People who get Medicals after these checks has faster timelines in getting DM (because of late medicals) and others who get medicals early usually have to wait for the checks to complete (so longer waiting period in DM).
now that makes sense :)

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
mjaneblige35 said:
Hi Pharmacistfarham,

From the email you received, do you think they will still do
Employment check after medicals?.
Just to know if I need to let my employers know.
They can check anytime. IF you are not interviewed & received medicals, make sure to let your employer know, just to be safe until Decision Made is not updated on ECAS.

EDIT: Even I have let my employers (current & previous) know (via email) that they can be contacted after I came in from interview.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
So everybody is talking about BG security checks by LVO as the reason they are not issuing medicals, rprf, ppr, visa, etc. But I bet to differ in my opinion.

My reasons are that LVO have issued MR, interviews but they have failed to progress with all applications. Does that mean everybody including all May applicants are still awaiting BG clearance? What about NDVO and other VO who have issued numerous visas, rprf, MR and PPR?

If BG security checks are delaying processing of LVO applicants then it should be true for all VOs but that is not what we are seeing.

I don't think LVO is an island as far as CIC and all other VO are concern. I am sure they all have operational instructions and so there may be one reason or other why LVO are not finalising applications and not only BG security checks.

From the way things are going I don't think there is a level playing field here when it comes to processing of applications.

I may be wrong but this is my opinion. I would like the LVO/CIC to prove me wrong.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ILoveAB said:
So everybody is talking about BG security checks by LVO as the reason they are not issuing medicals, rprf, ppr, visa, etc. But I bet to differ in my opinion.

My reasons are that LVO have issued MR, interviews but they have failed to progress with all applications. Does that mean everybody including all May applicants are still awaiting BG clearance? What about NDVO and other VO who have issued numerous visas, rprf, MR and PPR?

If BG security checks are delaying processing of LVO applicants then it should be true for all VOs but that is not what we are seeing.

I don't think LVO is an island as far as CIC and all other VO are concern. I am sure they all have operational instructions and so there may be one reason or other why LVO are not finalising applications and not only BG security checks.

From the way things are going I don't think there is a level playing field here when it comes to processing of applications.

I may be wrong but this is my opinion. I would like the LVO/CIC to prove me wrong.
Problem with LVO is that they are remote visa office, because they are dealing with a lot of countries including UK, Scotland, all of Middle East, Pakistan etc. They can't complete Background checks personally. A number of agencies have to get involved in completing background, security & crimanaility checks. Each country has than it's own time to finish them off. LVO further process applications when they get the results back.

NDVO is only dealing India & Nepal, so basically they can visit physically, ring up different employers very easily, and can cross check with the info they already have.. We cannot compare LVO with NDVO.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
jigzyy said:
Problem with LVO is that they are remote visa office, because they are dealing with a lot of countries including UK, Scotland, all of Middle East, Pakistan etc. They can't complete Background checks personally. A number of agencies have to get involved in completing background, security & crimanaility checks. Each country has than it's own time to finish them off. LVO further process applications when they get the results back.

NDVO is only dealing India & Nepal, so basically they can visit physically, ring up different employers very easily, and can cross check with the info they already have.. We cannot compare LVO with NDVO.
Jigzzy, I respect your opinion but like I said do not agree with it. BG checks do not neccessarily means personal vists for all applicants besides VO have numerous resources to do these. My contention is that since May no one at least on this forum has reported any progress beyond MR. One lucky applicant whose file was transferred to NDVO has already received Mr, rprf, ppr etc. That applicant incidently is based in middle east.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ILoveAB said:
Jigzzy, I respect your opinion but like I said do not agree with it. BG checks do not neccessarily means personal vists for all applicants besides VO have numerous resources to do these. My contention is that since May no one at least on this forum has reported any progress beyond MR. One lucky applicant whose file was transferred to NDVO has already received Mr, rprf, ppr etc. That applicant incidently is based in middle east.
I agree with ILoveAB.... All the visits and checks being done till now by NDVO are for documents and job verification etc and just for few random applicants...this process has been replaced by interview in LVO...but keep in mind BG Security checks are only done by CSIS and other security agencies separately from Visa Offices whether it is LVO or NDVO.... So how come NDVO applicants are receiving clearance in few days and they are almost issuing visas to Nov/Dec applicants whereas LVO applicants are still waiting even applicants from May are still undergoing BG checks and not even a single visa is reported yet....this is really strange....I am not able to understand....

Ahmed79

May 8, 2013
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Nomination.....
11-07-2013
Med's Request
14-01-2014
Although my name (Ahmed79) has been removed (!) from the LVO applicants' list, but still I would like to share my updates as follows:

Ahmed79 (LVO, 13th May 2013 Application, Civil, Bangladeshi national from UAE):

My last update in this forum was MR on January 2014.

Medical done: 22nd February 2014
Passport Request: 13th March 2014 (today).

sherry34

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Thanks goalcanada.

goalcanada said:
You can send an email and also' thro CSE inform the details. If you are staying in Poland with Job offer then give full details. Before you leave Poland take PCC. No need now.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Ahmed79 said:
Although my name (Ahmed79) has been removed (!) from the LVO applicants' list, but still I would like to share my updates as follows:

Ahmed79 (LVO, 13th May 2013 Application, Civil, Bangladeshi national from UAE):

My last update in this forum was MR on January 2014.

Medical done: 22nd February 2014
Passport Request: 13th March 2014 (today).
Congratulations buddy. So they requested for your passport with rprf? Or you paid with the MR? Did you receive from LVO

Ahmed79

May 8, 2013
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Nomination.....
11-07-2013
Med's Request
14-01-2014
ILoveAB said:
Congratulations buddy. So they requested for your passport with rprf? Or you paid with the MR
Thanks. Just the passport(s), photos and a form that should be a list of names of all family members...
No mention of RPRF anywhere...not even at the time of medical request..

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Ahmed79 said:
Thanks. Just the passport(s), photos and a form that should be a list of names of all family members...
No mention of RPRF anywhere...not even at the time of medical request..
London VO requesting for passport or copies of it. It seems strange to request passports with these other documents. And no rprf request, hopefully they will request sooner rather than later.

Best wishes from me.

Ahmed79

May 8, 2013
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Nomination.....
11-07-2013
Med's Request
14-01-2014
ILoveAB said:
London VO requesting for passport or copies of it. It seems strange to request passports with these other documents. And no rprf request, hopefully they will request sooner rather than later.

Best wishes from me.
Specifically, original passports and 2 photos with their specifications...and an updated information chart (just first name, last name, passport no., expiry and eye color) of each member. All these have to be sent to LVO with self addressed envelop, they advised not make any travel for at least 6 weeks.