+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Once they have doubt they will definitely call all the employers to verify , they some time call employer and sometimes personally visit workplace for verification

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
FSW 2013 London VO Applicants Nationality and Residence data is now available in the Spreadsheet in seperate sheet named "London VO Applicants" 8)

mdfarh

Mar 1, 2014
Dears friends,

I am from uae, I was in saudi arabia prior to uae. I have enclosed PCC from UAE along with my app. As per LVO we have to wait get their letter to get PCC from Saudi.

getting PCC after you come out from Saudi almost difficult. Anyone has similar experience?

Can any one suggest whether LVO requires PCC from saudi and How to get PCC from saudi?

tnx.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good job Rawdah. You are true Hero of the FSW 2013 threads.

rawdah said:
FSW 2013 London VO Applicants Nationality and Residence data is now available in the Spreadsheet in seperate sheet named "London VO Applicants" 8)

outstandinguy

Dec 13, 2009
mdfarh said:
Dears friends,

I am from AD, I was in saudi arabia prior to AD. I have enclosed PCC from UAE along with my app. As per LVO we have to wait get their letter to get PCC from Saudi.

Ggetting PCC after you come out from Saudi almost difficult. Anyone has similar experience?

Can any one suggest whether LVO requires PCC from saudi and How to get the same?

tnx.
If you have a friend in Saudi then you can follow this route to get Saudi PCC without a letter from the Embassy:
Your friend has to undergo following steps on your behalf. (Let say you were in Riyadh and your friend also stays in Riyadh and you are Pakistani National)

1. You will write a letter in the name of Pakistan Embassy in Riyadh that you are applying for Canadian Immigration and you need Saudi PCC, sign that letter and mail it to your friend in Riyadh along with your passport copy current and old-when you use to live in Saudi, Iqama copy, Your UAE Resident ID copy, your NICOP copy, and your UAE PCC if available. (Maximum documents would make case stronger)
2. Pakistan embassy in Riyadh then (any city depending where you use to stay) issue a letter in the name of Maroor (Police Station in Riyadh PCC department).
3. Your friend will take that Pakistan Embassy's issued letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) in Riyadh and get it endorse (Here they see original Iqama, if they don't see it then letter will be endorsed easily and if they ask for Iqama then your friend has to inform them and show all other dox to the officer that you live in UAE). This endorsement means that Pakistan Embassy's letter is authentic and MOFA in Saudi Arabia recognizes the signatures found on the Pakistan Embassy's letter.
4. Take that MOFA's endorsed letter to Maroor office, (It is located in Deera in Riyadh I guess. Any CAB driver can guide your friend) and go inside and talk to the Mudeer's Secretary, He will take that letter and will ask your friend to come back after 3 days (if all the requirements are met).

Ask your friend to take any Saudi with him to Maroor office as it will ease the language barrier element.

In case you don't have any friend in Saudi Arabia, then I believe you need to contact Saudi Embassy in UAE for obtaining Saudi PCC.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Anyi Nature

Star Member
Apr 14, 2013
Guys,

Please add me to the list

ID: Anyi Nature
Nationality: Nigeria
Country of Residence: UK

Cheers

immy said:
Hi Guys,

Pls add me too...

ID - Immy

Nationality: Indian

Country of Res: Qatar

Thanks...

shanutiger

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Dear Forum Members,

Plz tell if VO decision is final in refusing or accepting an application ? i mean in interviews if he has given negative review will this decision will be final

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rawdah said:
Can you plz post links for the following 2 sheets:

LVO Application Status Sheet
LVO Applicants Sheet

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
Dear All, received my GCMS notes last night, The below mention are the VO notes. Looks like the application is assigned and the due date mention is 28/02/2014. All PCC and criminality checks are stated as "0". All other areas are such as eligibility, security, criminality and medical is stated as Not started. Also please be advised that I havent been alloted 10 points for adaptability (I was expecting 5 points from my brother's PR and 5 for my spouse IELTS.

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 8 FILE REVIEWED BY CASE PROCESSING AGENT PA's file reviewed under SW-1
Based on documentation provided, applicant falls within one of the eligible MIS NOC codes. Duties performed
by PA correspond to the lead statement and /or main duties for this NOC. PA appears to have a minimum of at
least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work experience in the last 10 years in one
of the occupations listed in the Ministerial Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4,
2013, and which the PA has identified as their primary occupation. PA has submitted eligible language test
results that meet the established benchmarks. MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 8 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MET. PA
appears to have a minimum of at least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work
experience in the last 10 years in skill level 0, A or B. PA appears to meet or exceed the threshold for language
requirements and educational requirements. PA has also submitted the required educational credential and
where applicable, a current ECA report. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS APPEAR TO BE MET. Docs on file reviewed.
Letter of reference related to work experience on file-not verified. Required language test results on file and test
results verified Educational credentials/ Transcripts reviewed and ECA report verified (where applicable). If any
adaptability points are indicated, information on file not verified. Applicant appears to have XX points or more on
selection grid To visa office for further assessment/ decision Letter emailed to address(es) on file

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
skhzskhz said:
Dear All, received my GCMS notes last night, The below mention are the VO notes. Looks like the application is assigned and the due date mention is 28/02/2014. All PCC and criminality checks are stated as "0". All other areas are such as eligibility, security, criminality and medical is stated as Not started. Also please be advised that I havent been alloted 10 points for adaptability (I was expecting 5 points from my brother's PR and 5 for my spouse IELTS.

MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 8 FILE REVIEWED BY CASE PROCESSING AGENT PA's file reviewed under SW-1
Based on documentation provided, applicant falls within one of the eligible MIS NOC codes. Duties performed
by PA correspond to the lead statement and /or main duties for this NOC. PA appears to have a minimum of at
least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work experience in the last 10 years in one
of the occupations listed in the Ministerial Instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 4,
2013, and which the PA has identified as their primary occupation. PA has submitted eligible language test
results that meet the established benchmarks. MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTION 8 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA MET. PA
appears to have a minimum of at least one year of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) paid work
experience in the last 10 years in skill level 0, A or B. PA appears to meet or exceed the threshold for language
requirements and educational requirements. PA has also submitted the required educational credential and
where applicable, a current ECA report. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS APPEAR TO BE MET. Docs on file reviewed.
Letter of reference related to work experience on file-not verified. Required language test results on file and test
results verified Educational credentials/ Transcripts reviewed and ECA report verified (where applicable). If any
adaptability points are indicated, information on file not verified. Applicant appears to have XX points or more on
selection grid To visa office for further assessment/ decision Letter emailed to address(es) on file
Look for the Paper file history at the bottom. It is organized in the decreasing order I.E. Latest from the top.
Same goes with the Notes section at the bottom.
Do you have something like in location- PA Put away
Looks like they haven't started working on your case.
All the best.

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
nkalra said:
Look for the Paper file history at the bottom. It is organized in the decreasing order I.E. Latest from the top.
All the best.
There are a lot of Paper file, which one to look at? and what is its significance. Please advise. What is I.E?

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
skhzskhz said:
There are a lot of Paper file, which one to look at? and what is its significance. Please advise. What is I.E?
Paper file history :1 updated and open as of 10/1/2014, rest all paper file history from 2 to 7 is having some activity happening in October 2013. This was the month i received my PER

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
nkalra said:
All the best.
Location is stated as WD in paper file 1, which was the latest with 10/1/2014 date, Is there any significance? Please advise