28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
ashif_eee said:
Thats a good symbol sheikh vaia... ;)

They are actually working on ur file!!
Hi Asif
yes, they r working on my file. but they r making it complecated.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
sheikh958 said:
Hi Asif
yes, they r working on my file. but they r making it complecated.
Yes this is happening only with applicants with LVO, its only we who are suffering !

LVO processing time is 25 months, & guess they want to stick on to it, rather improving it. No one knows till now how are they working. I don't agree that they are working on al applications ! If they were, this would have shown. How many LVO applicant on this forum has got updates (Updated documents/MR/Interview). Percentage is far less compare to other visa offices. 95% applications submitted to LVO cant be complicated. How many straight forward cases they found ? just 4-5 .........rest are dubious ?

There was literally only one day when we saw some activity on LVO Part, where we had shelling of interviews to 4-5 applicants in 1 day. Since then.......mourning on their part !

Don't have words to express disappointment the way LVO is dealing with us !

Out of this forum (around 900 application), 49.81 % which is half of all applicants are with NDVO, and 19.06% with LVO. London Visa Office cant even handle 19% percent of fswl 2013 applications ?

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
mabmab said:
Yes this is happening only with applicants with LVO, its only we who are suffering !

LVO processing time is 25 months, & guess they want to stick on to it, rather improving it. No one knows till now how are they working. I don't agree that they are working on al applications ! If they were, this would have shown. How many LVO applicant on this forum has got updates (Updated documents/MR/Interview). Percentage is far less compare to other visa offices. 95% applications submitted to LVO cant be complicated. How many straight forward cases they found ? just 4-5 .........rest are dubious ?

There was literally only one day when we saw some activity on LVO Part, where we had shelling of interviews to 4-5 applicants in 1 day. Since then.......mourning on their part !

Out of this forum (around 900 application), 49.81 % which is half of all applicants are with NDVO, and 19.06% with LVO. London Visa Office cant even handle 19% percent of fswl 2013 applications ?
It's really strange that only NDVO is working fast. All the rest VOs are dodged down and are giving hard time to their applicants!! I am getting curious..

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
hila01 said:
I was just thinking. Your file could be with Immigration and Medical Services Division waiting to be reviewed for MR to be issued. Interestingly, the initial "LBM" that sent the email is the same person that sent MR to a friend of mine last week. Like I said before, nothing significant until you get MR email. Remain positive.
Thanks Hila.

waqas0334

Apr 30, 2013
Dear Forum Members,

I am a May 23rd applicant and still waiting for any update from LVO... I have a query and will appreciate if someone can help in this... I am getting married next month... Should I apply for my future wife as well along with my application? Because I've heard that if you are married and you apply, it gives added weightage to your application..
What is the process for adding my wife into my application at this stage? I mean what forms do I need to fill in and send... Does a CSE needs to be raised? I have sent partial PCC along with my application initially and am thinking of sending a PCC from UK as well along with this update... Can I also send in my bank statement and salary slips along as well because I only send a letter from bank confirming the amount with my initial application.
I don't want to apply for any extra points for my wife's education however will it be helpful if I send her degrees along in any case? What other documents on her part do I need to send? Passport copy? Birth certificate? Any of these required?
Please guide me on this I will be very thankful.
I am living in Dubai and my marriage will happen in Pakistan in first week of March.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
JBZZS said:
Once the medicals are done and the doctor upload the results electronically, how long it takes to update the ECAS system? Is there any specific number of days one has to wait or not defined number of days?
For mine, it took 8 days..........which I believe is normal. You should expect 8 to 10 days to see 3rd line addition in your ECAS..........

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sheikh958 said:
No 2nd line in ecas.
Sir

Insha Allah , soon you will be blessed - Ameen

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mabmab said:

Sir

Please accept fact that Pakistan , and many Muslim countries are on Negative List , and for applicants of these countries , processing time increases.

FSWP 2013 , applicants will get their cases processed this year - Insha Allah

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waqas0334 said:
Dear Forum Members,

I am a May 23rd applicant and still waiting for any update from LVO... I have a query and will appreciate if someone can help in this... I am getting married next month... Should I apply for my future wife as well along with my application? Because I've heard that if you are married and you apply, it gives added weightage to your application..
What is the process for adding my wife into my application at this stage? I mean what forms do I need to fill in and send... Does a CSE needs to be raised? I have sent partial PCC along with my application initially and am thinking of sending a PCC from UK as well along with this update... Can I also send in my bank statement and salary slips along as well because I only send a letter from bank confirming the amount with my initial application.
I don't want to apply for any extra points for my wife's education however will it be helpful if I send her degrees along in any case? What other documents on her part do I need to send? Passport copy? Birth certificate? Any of these required?
I am living in Dubai and my marriage will happen in Pakistan in first week of March.
Dear Waqas

I have dropped PM to you

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
Hello, any NOC 3211 in the forum from LVO? I hope I am not the only one. Thanks.

Bong

Sep 15, 2013
Hi Hila01,I AM ALSO NOC 3211,june 21 applicant.really sick and tired of these guys.How an they be processing july applicants while there are may and june applicants waiting?Really frustrating,becoming fade up with this visa office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Bong said:
Hi Hila01,I AM ALSO NOC 3211,june 21 applicant.really sick and tired of these guys.How an they be processing july applicants while there are may and june applicants waiting?Really frustrating,becoming fade up with this visa office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sir

Stay Blessed

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
There is strong activity at NDVO even on weekend (Saturday), and we don't hear from LVO even on work days :(

Don't know what do I say, unfortunately, our fate lies on sick minded , lazy , confused confiscated visa officers at London who are sitting on our files with glass of wine in their hands :(

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
waqas0334 said:
Dear Forum Members,

sent u PM

kacanadasw

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-06-2013
Doc's Request.
11-7-2014
AOR Received.
PER 26-8-2013
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
WAITING
mabmab said:

All LVO applicants r waiting but we should nt be disappointed they will pick up speed inshallah