+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i recieved PPR 1 two days back..i am from M1 rules...
mabmab said:
Another silent day from London Visa Officer........................

After all what are they doing ? Aren't they given same target for FSW 2013, which is given and set for other visa offices like CPPO, NDVO ?

LONDON VISA OFFICERS.......................Are you guys listening ? What you guys are doing ? Plz take us out from this hell of a wait, desperation, and disappointment and hopeless situation. Why are we suffering ? Just because we are unlucky being stuck with LVO ? LVO don't hang our lives like this, whatever your set target/timeline for us, at least let us know in CSE.

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SILENCE On this thread, unlike main FSW 2013 Thread, where we see daily storms of DM/MR/etc from NDVO.....!

Tooooooooooooooo much frustration !

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
haral said:
i recieved PPR 1 two days back..i am from M1 rules...
congratulations...tht was quick mashaAllah...i see u did medicals on 22-jan...
good luck for your future :)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Maria_Sal said:
congratulations...tht was quick mashaAllah...i see u did medicals on 22-jan...
good luck for your future :)
LVO is too slow in sending PPR n RPRF request, NDVO is sending MR, RPRF,PPr at the same time on an average.

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
nkalra said:
LVO is too slow in sending PPR n RPRF request, NDVO is sending MR, RPRF,PPr at the same time on an average.

"Too slow" is an understatement. They are not doing anything.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Hmmmm yes...both the visa offices have quite a different approach in working...
the reason why they have a procedure to send ppr separately laterz could be tht they deal with muslim nation...

anyhow apart from tht...they have been lagging behind too much...may applicants r also not yet entirely attended...hopeless....

nkalra said:

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
LVO visa officers and all staff are using some strong kind of sleeping pills. :p :p :p

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria,

LVO is sending PPR later just because they are dealing with multiple countries and many applicants are living as expats. Just imagine, how can we live for 50 to 60 days without our passports? In case of NDVO, most of the applicants are Indian nationals and legally, they can live in India without passport for several months unless someone has to travel.

It is true that we weren't expecting such slow processing from LVO considering other active VOs. Let's see how things work out. We can do nothing but wait.

Maria_Sal said:
the reason why they have a procedure to send ppr separately laterz could be tht they deal with muslim nation...

anyhow apart from tht...they have been lagging behind too much...may applicants r also not yet entirely attended...hopeless....

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Abu Hassaan said:
Maria,

LVO is sending PPR later just because they are dealing with multiple countries and many applicants are living as expats. Just imagine, how can we live for 50 to 60 days without our passports? In case of NDVO, most of the applicants are Indian nationals and legally, they can live in India without passport for several months unless someone has to travel.

It is true that we weren't expecting such slow processing from LVO considering other active VOs. Let's see how things work out. We can do nothing but wait.
Make sense.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a feeling that this slow processing is somehow related with the interviews scheduled in February 2014. VOs, who are responsible to process FSW 2013 applications, may have done with what they wanted to do untill they conduct the interviews. Rest of the VOs might be processing older applications. If this is true, then we may see more activity in March 2014 from LVO.

I wish my feeling is wrong.

luqi said:
LVO visa officers and all staff are using some strong kind of sleeping pills. :p :p :p

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Abu Hassaan said:
I have a feeling that this slow processing is somehow related with the interviews scheduled in February 2014. VOs, who are responsible to process FSW 2013 applications, may have done with what they wanted to do untill they conduct the interviews. Rest of the VOs might be processing older applications. If this is true, then we may see more activity in March 2014 from LVO.

I wish my feeling is wrong.
I don't think so VO will be just sitting idle n doing nothing other than just waiting for the February to come to conduct the interviews, and then start working.
It's not a excuse for the one month vacation for VO's :p

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Obviously, VOs are not sitting idle. They might have done with FSW 2013 applications for the moment and may be working on older applications. Once they are done with the interviews, they may start next phase for FSW 2013 applications. This is hypothtical due to no activity seen on FSW 2013 applications for the last few days; could be completely wrong.

Remember that first interview is on February 16th, just after 5 days but there could be other applicants out of this forum who might have interviews earlier than this date.

nkalra said:
I don't think so VO will be just sitting idle n doing nothing other than just waiting for the February to come to conduct the interviews, and then start working.
It's not a excuse for the one month vacation for VO's :p

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Abu Hassaan said:
Obviously, VOs are not sitting idle. They might have done with FSW 2013 applications for the moment and may be working on older applications. Once they are done with the interviews, they may start next phase for FSW 2013 applications. This is hypothtical due to no activity seen on FSW 2013 applications for the last few days; could be completely wrong.

Remember that first interview is on February 16th, just after 5 days but there could be other applicants out of this forum who might have interviews earlier than this date.
Sirs

Visa Office plans on quarterly basis .
All applications that are in active processing in first quarter , do get visa in third quarter
This is how they consume / allocate their annual Visa Quota

LVO is centralized Visa office for Family , Student , Business and many other activities. (Applications received are processed centrally , and then respective VO issues Visa)

Pakistan is "High Risk Country" , and processing of Pakistani applicants takes a bit long.

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Maria_Sal said:

Dear Maria

Many applicants of NDVO , who went under Medicals are waiting , and there medicals are expired , above all passports of many are stuck with them.

Luck is a major factor in this entire process

Stay Blessed

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear LVO Fellows,

One of the forum member from NOC 2263 recieved medicals forms for himself and his family. He is yet to recieve medical request email. His application reached on Agust 27th, 2013 at CIO.