London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
AK2147 said:
As per my understanding, they are working on all files.... Straight fwd cases got medical which are very few..... Few applications are randomly picked for an interview and updated documents are requested to those where required. BC would be in progress who are not getting response and will get some update soon when checks will be completed. This is just my opinion

It is hard to predict LVO at this stage and the more you try to understand the way they work, the more it gets more confusing. I agree with you AK2147. I am sure for those who are yet to hear from LVO, there could be some form of background checks going on which could cut down on the waiting time when they are ready to commence further processing of their applications.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once the medicals are done and the doctor upload the results electronically, how long it takes to update the ECAS system? Is there any specific number of days one has to wait or not defined number of days?

ftahir

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
IELTS Request
Along with Application
File Transfer...
Mar-2011
Med's Request
Nov-2013
Med's Done....
5-Dec-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 10-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Hopefully in Aug 14
JBZZS said:
Once the medicals are done and the doctor upload the results electronically, how long it takes to update the ECAS system? Is there any specific number of days one has to wait or not defined number of days?
Number of days are not defined. I did it on 5-Dec and got ppr-1 on 10-Jan-14 without any line updated on ECAS.

My friend also didnt get anything updated on ECAS after medical but after recieving visa, a line added which was decision made.

Regards
Farhan

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
JBZZS said:

most of the applicants have the line "medical results have been recieved" in a week.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
nkalra said:
A question to all the persons who are going to appear for interview or others if they have experience on this.

What set of documents to take along with for proving relatives in Canada. As they have mentioned in the starting we have to take originals of every document if not submitted before.

The following document I have submitted last time with initial app.

1. My brother's and his wife's PR card copy
2. Father's passport copy to show common father
3. Brother's letter of employment from his company in Canada
4. Last 3 months utility bills

Now my question is how it is possible to take my brother's PR card n passport for the sake of interview.
So is this fine if I again take the copies of the below mentioned documents.
Dear Naklara

Coloured copies of Canadian IDs are enough - This is all , and no further documents will be required. They will check family information provided / submitted by your brother at the time of his immigration - This is key.
If your brother has copy of that form , get it or get an idea on which date he submitted this information with CHC (name of Highcommission / embassy etc)

Stay Blessed

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
msaeed said:
Dear Naklara

Coloured copies of Canadian IDs are enough - This is all , and no further documents will be required. They will check family information provided / submitted by your brother at the time of his immigration - This is key.
If your brother has copy of that form , get it or get an idea on which date he submitted this information with CHC (name of Highcommission / embassy etc)

Stay Blessed

[/quote

Thank you Msaeed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Abdulr2239 said:
Masters/Experts,

Firstly, heartily congrats to all of them who got MR.

I am silent member of this forum/thread. I am NOC: 2131 July 2013 applicant.
I have been asked to submit PCC & Proof of Fund.
I had submitted POF in the form of Term Deposit & Bank Letter, however the PCC was pending.

Now the question is - if the term deposit was provided with application why VO is asking for it once again?
1. What TYPE of funds proof is most efficient and acceptable to Visa Officer.

Guys please reply............need help from experts

Abdul
Sir

Term Deposit Certificate and a letter issued by bank that this could be en-cashed at any time , Cash In Bank etc / Bank Statement /certificate of ending balance all are acceptable to Visa Officers.

On this forum I have seen only two mates posting that Visa Officer has questioned their source of Funds.

Generally Visa Officers do not ask source of funds , mind this we are "Permanent Resident Applicants" , for Visit , Study , Medical etc purposes your transaction history is required.

Proceed without any fear , I wish a blessed / speedy processing , and a successful life ahead

Stay Blessed - Ameen

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hila01 said:
Dear AK2147,
everyone is focusing on 6 months bank statement because it is the standard transaction period which most VO's demand, although that is not to say they cannot request for a 12 month POF. Abdulr2239 has initially submitted POF in the form of Term Deposit & Bank Letter. I guess the VO is not fully satisfied with this form of POF and has demanded for another POF and did not SPECIFY what type and for how long. Now, the suggestion is for him to provide POF in the form of bank statement for a period of 6 months. Leave justification of any deposit in the account to Abdulr2239 (I am sure he has proof). His concern now is to provide a suitable form of POF acceptable to the VO. For me, I agree with the suggestion given to him. Cheers.
Dear Hila 01

Can you provide a single email . letter from Visa Office demanding 06 Months bank statement from any permanent resident applicant?.

We need to have authentic proof , rather than fishing - So that this discussion comes to an end.

System generated / unsigned and stamped bank statements are also valid , as embassies all around the world do get confirmation of bank statements through Head Offices of respective banks about stamen of account , and particulars of Account Holder

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mabmab said:
I don't understand how London visa Office is working on application.

we were fully aware of how CIC was working , & had idea about CC encashment & PER. But London Visa Office is too unpredictable. I was looking at 2013 London visa office applicant , out of 174 registered on this forum, I could not figure out how LVO giving priority to applications ? One thing is for sure, they are not handling as per application date received. There could be some other criteria.
I wish my visa office was NDVO :(
3rd July applicant- no updates and NDVO is sending MR to even August Applicants !!!
Sir

They do random picking of files

Akar Bakar Bambee BOO

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
roomi24 said:
i have a quest related landing fee if they ask for visa fee or landing fee with med and we provide it n its cashed is thier still chance for rejection?

coz my med was done on march 12 2013 with landing fee n all n still no pp 1
Sir

Replied on PM

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MH_UK said:
Why is it taking them ages to sort out UK based applicants? I understand they perform background checks but this is ridiculous. I am June 14 applicant and I haven't yet received any update. My attorney is a bit hesitant and advised that we should wait for a few more days before sending a CSE. If you cannot deal with existing applications then why open new programs every year? Absolute idiots!
Sir

Bear the system until you have the power to change this!!!

Stay Blessed

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
msaeed said:
Dear Hila 01

Can you provide a single email . letter from Visa Office demanding 06 Months bank statement from any permanent resident applicant?.

We need to have authentic proof , rather than fishing - So that this discussion comes to an end.

System generated / unsigned and stamped bank statements are also valid , as embassies all around the world do get confirmation of bank statements through Head Offices of respective banks about stamen of account , and particulars of Account Holder

Stay Blessed

If your were asked to provide a bank statement as POF, will you provide a bank statement covering 1 or 2 months period? Do you think that is reflective enough of your banking transactions? We have to use common sense here.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hila01 said:
If your were asked to provide a bank statement as POF, will you provide a bank statement covering 1 or 2 months period? Do you think that is reflective enough of your banking transactions? We have to use common sense here.
Dear Respected Mate

We need to conclude this discussion with facts , rather than objecting each other.

Stay Blessed

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
msaeed said:
Dear Respected Mate

We need to conclude this discussion with facts , rather than objecting each other.

Stay Blessed

I respect your comments but sometimes in life, you don't have to always have or look for proof. It is good to sometimes look at things presented to us by making the right judgement which also includes simple reasoning.