19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Maria_Sal said:
MASHALLAH.....MASHALLAH..great news...
agree to comment of mish...wao wao jao jao :) :D :D
congratulationssssss :) lvo is rocking....ppr season started for sure...hopefully me, farhan, n others pending also get lucky this ramadan...inshaAllah
thanks maria....good to have words with .. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)u

muc

Star Member
Dec 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2013 & returned, Reapplied 08-04-2014
Doc's Request.
19-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-06-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2015
LANDED..........
Expected JUNE 2015
Dear Applicant,

This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents and information listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration form listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. The form is currently incomplete from November 2xxx- August 2xxx. Please scan and email the form if possible. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 30 days.

I sent email as per instr

Please scan and email the form if possible.

Should i also send via courier?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Aw910 said:
I have decision made on e-cas..
congrats...all the Best

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
muc said:
Dear Applicant,

This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents and information listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Updated Schedule A Background/ Declaration form listing your full personal history (Question 8) and address history (Question 12) from the age of 18 to date with no gaps. The form is currently incomplete from November 2xxx- August 2xxx. Please scan and email the form if possible. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 30 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

Congratulations for an update Muc..wish u all the best

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
muc said:
Dear Applicant,

Congratulations. U can send scanned attachment of complete schedule A with no gaps as instructed by vo. Its cheaper and faster than courier.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
wowww congratssssss...... its really quick.....

Stranger Friendly said:
Thanks to Almighty God, I received PPR1.
I want to know that the scan PP photocopies we need to submit via email, they should be in black and white? or colored?
Secondly, they should be in Jpeg or pdf.

Thirdly, can we fill the updated information chart with pen and submit over the email?

Azlan

Sep 19, 2013
Hi members,

please advise me....
In order to get driving licence from Toronto, do I need to get attestation of my driving licence from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
I am travelling next week.

thanks

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
hila01 said:
Congratulations. U can send scanned attachment of complete schedule A with no gaps as instructed by vo. Its cheaper and faster than courier.
Its free not cheep... ;) ;) ;)

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
smile_2good said:
Its free not cheep... ;) ;) ;)
:). Its not really free bcos u still have to pay light bills at home even if u have a printer and or scanner or pay for data if using your contract or pay-as-u-go phone.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
muc said:
Dear Applicant,

Should i also send via courier? - YES

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Azlan said:
Hi members,

please advise me....
In order to get driving licence from Toronto, do I need to get attestation of my driving licence from Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.
I am travelling next week.

thanks
Sir

Pakistani Driver License

Please contact office of Chief Traffic Officer , who has issued your license. Get confirmation letter from them , they issue this after charging certain fee.
Get this letter attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pakistan .
Please note that this letter is valid for Two Months from its date of issuance / attestation , for enrollment in G1 driving license.

Saudi Driving license

Please contact Mr.Hasni on this forum , he will advise you for this

Stay Blessed

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends... Just few questions:

How long it is normally taking by LVO between PPR1 and PPR2?
How many days is LVO normally giving for PPR2?
Which courier is good for delivery of passport to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi?
Do we need to include PAID return envelope?

Thanks

Reg1966

Feb 2, 2013
Dear Saeed Bhai,
Congratulation to have completed your visa process, we wish you good luck in future.
my case updated is we recieved medical request on 28May2014. and we did our medical on 19Jun2014. in medical i have been asked to go to cardiologist for ECG and get ECG report from their panel Doctor Dr.Faisal Memon Hillpark General Hospital Karachi. my ECG was normal and submitted the sealed report to IOM Karachi. on the following i have also been ask for Sputum test for 3 days which i did with IOM KHI on 23Jun,24jun,25jun. i have been told by IOM if we find anything wrong in your sputum test will call you in a week time. Thank God there was no call from them. i called them on 04Jul and asked about my medical result. they told me your results have been cleared and sent to concern department in NEW Delhi.
i am checking my ECAS daily but there is still not added 3rd line medical result recieved.
kindly advise for further action.
i already sent my new updated forms and RPRF on 24Jun to LVO and they recieved on 26Jun.

thanks
Amir

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JBZZS said:
Friends... Just few questions:

How long it is normally taking by LVO between PPR1 and PPR2? - Normally 30 Days
How many days is LVO normally giving for PPR2? - 30 Days
Which courier is good for delivery of passport to Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi? -
Do we need to include PAID return envelope?

Thanks

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Reg1966 said:
Dear Saeed Bhai,
Congratulation to have completed your visa process, we wish you good luck in future.
my case updated is we recieved medical request on 28May2014. and we did our medical on 19Jun2014. in medical i have been asked to go to cardiologist for ECG and get ECG report from their panel Doctor Dr.Faisal Memon Hillpark General Hospital Karachi. my ECG was normal and submitted the sealed report to IOM Karachi. on the following i have also been ask for Sputum test for 3 days which i did with IOM KHI on 23Jun,24jun,25jun. i have been told by IOM if we find anything wrong in your sputum test will call you in a week time. Thank God there was no call from them. i called them on 04Jul and asked about my medical result. they told me your results have been cleared and sent to concern department in NEW Delhi.
i am checking my ECAS daily but there is still not added 3rd line medical result recieved.
kindly advise for further action.
i already sent my new updated forms and RPRF on 24Jun to LVO and they recieved on 26Jun.

thanks
Amir
Sir

Insha Allah you will get PPR-1 , by mid August 2014

Stay Blessed