+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
pharmacistfarhan said:
Yeah, I raised CSE on last Friday (Jul 04) and still didn't get any reply.........lets see what comes out.
Maria, I suggest you also send CSE this week...today or tomorrow.
Good job.. let's hope they wake up..

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
ok...i think u all r correct...ill ask my husband...saeed bhai instructed me this last week...i was delaying...

sharedknowledge said:
Good job.. let's hope they wake up..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
ssahs said:
We have received our passports+visas today. We also got confirmation of permanent residence papers. However, on my confirmation of permanent residence, there is a typo. In my marital status, they have written "single" even though I am married. On the very same form, at the bottom, they have written my wife's name as accompanying spouse.

Is this a major issue? Should I ask them to correct this? The problem is that I was planning to leave in two weeks.

Thanks
No issue this is type error ........go a head no need correction .......even my small kids height is not correct .......In corp they write same height for my two kids .......and you should focus on your passport number ...is that correct on corp that's it........

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
dr-kk said:
Seniors, Regarding filling Generic Application form,

Under Dependent details heading of my spouse, what should i write Current occupation and intended occupation, as she is not working.

Thanks

Current occupation: Home Maker
Intended occupation: Her profession or Home Maker

Aw910

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-12-2012
AOR Received.
In process - 15-11-2012
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
17-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 - 13-06-2014,PPR-2 (to AD) - 25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-7-2014
Hello everyone...I've been away from the forum for a while now..have not been posting..thanks to Almighty Allah there has been progress..I'm at the PPR - 2 stage now Alhamdulillah..submitted passports to Abu dhabi on 29-06-2014 and was told I would receive passports in 10 days..have not got passports back yet..tried calling the embassy and even sending email but to no avail..thinking of emailing LVO..

NoorFatima

Jan 19, 2014
Aw910 said:
Hello everyone...I've been away from the forum for a while now..have not been posting..thanks to Almighty Allah there has been progress..I'm at the PPR - 2 stage now Alhamdulillah..submitted passports to Abu dhabi on 29-06-2014 and was told I would receive passports in 10 days..have not got passports back yet..tried calling the embassy and even sending email but to no avail..thinking of emailing LVO..
Salam,
I am silent member of this forum. We are also at PPR2 stage. Submitted our passports to Abudhabi office on 29 June through ARAMEX. No reply yet. We intend to land around Eid and tickets are getting expensive day by day. I believe 1 July was closed day for Embassy and therefore today is 9th working day. I intend to write to LVO on coming Monday if still there is no news from Abu dhabi. By the way, I have noticed that all members who have submitted since 15 June to Abu Dhabi are still waiting for their passport return.

Aw910

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2012
Doc's Request.
10-12-2012
AOR Received.
In process - 15-11-2012
Med's Request
06-05-2014
Med's Done....
17-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 - 13-06-2014,PPR-2 (to AD) - 25-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-7-2014
NoorFatima said:
Salam,
I am silent member of this forum. We are also at PPR2 stage. Submitted our passports to Abudhabi office on 29 June through ARAMEX. No reply yet. We intend to land around Eid and tickets are getting expensive day by day. I believe 1 July was closed day for Embassy and therefore today is 9th working day. I intend to write to LVO on coming Monday if still there is no news from Abu dhabi. By the way, I have noticed that all members who have submitted since 15 June to Abu Dhabi are still waiting for their passport return.
Yes noorfatima,it does look like that ..just went thru posts on this thread..everyone is waiting to get their passports back..unfortunately it is tough to get in touch with the embassy in abu dhabi..we have to give it four weeks before contacting lvo..but I think It will help if we all begin emailing the embassy or lvo..I'm planning to next week as well..I hope its before eid..otherwise eid holidays will further delay..

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amfah12,

To get a visa stamped on the passport, it must be valid for a minimum period of 6 months. As far as 9-10 months validity of your spouse's passport is concerned, the PR visas of whole family will be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of medicals. But if passport of any family member is expiring before this 1 year medical period, then all PR visas will expire on the expiry date of the passport.

At the end, it is your decision. If you want to gain this 2 to 3 months period because of your landing plans, you may go ahead with renewals; else you can land with the same passport.

amfah12 said:
Dears

Finally I received PPR-1. I've a query

In their instructions they mentioned "all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations". In my case my & my spouse's passports have validity of 9-10 months.

Should I send the existing passports & get new passports issued before sending.

Regards,

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharedknowledge,

I actually recieved PPR1 against which I submitted passport copies. But one thing I have observed that LVO doesn't reply to a CSE if they are planning to contact with the applicant in coming days.

sharedknowledge said:
Thanks, Maria. Hope the same for you very soon, ISA.

Yes, it sounds a bit strange that my CSE waked them up. But, I have seen in this forum Abu Hassan sending PPR1 on his own without waiting for request by LVO. Why don't you give try this way, too. Also, order CAIPS Notes to find the true status of your case.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Soundless,

Technically, it doesn't atter to write Home Maker against Intended Occupation. But I have a feeling that if an applicant writes an intended occupation based on the profile of spouse (education, history of spose in Schedule A Form), it may give positive impression when Visa Officer will review the application. Because it will show the intention of the applicant that both partners are planning to work in Canada and will add to Canada's economy at the end.

Soundless said:
Current occupation: Home Maker
Intended occupation: Her profession or Home Maker

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aw910 and NoorFatima,

I have also submitted passports in Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi which were recieved on June 29th but still no response. I have recieved decision made around PPR2 email. What about you guys, have you recieved Decision Made?

Aw910 said:
Yes noorfatima,it does look like that ..just went thru posts on this thread..everyone is waiting to get their passports back..unfortunately it is tough to get in touch with the embassy in abu dhabi..we have to give it four weeks before contacting lvo..but I think It will help if we all begin emailing the embassy or lvo..I'm planning to next week as well..I hope its before eid..otherwise eid holidays will further delay..

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colnadz,

By the way, from where you got this informaiton that you need to submit biometric report with the application? Can you please elaborate your question?

Coolnadz said:
As now we are sending file directly to CIO and our visa office is LVO, can you please guide on biometric procedure

amir82

Jun 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
LANDED..........
Oct 2014 Alhamdulilah
Abu Hassaan said:
Colnadz,

By the way, from where you got this informaiton that you need to submit biometric report with the application? Can you please elaborate your question?
I guess its bar code actually

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
dr-kk said:
Seniors, Regarding filling Generic Application form,

Under Dependent details heading of my spouse, what should i write Current occupation and intended occupation, as she is not working.

Thanks
Sir

House wife , and House Wife

Stay Blessed

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Thanks to Almighty God, I received PPR1.
I want to know that the scan PP photocopies we need to submit via email, they should be in black and white? or colored?
Secondly, they should be in Jpeg or pdf.

Thirdly, can we fill the updated information chart with pen and submit over the email?