+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

NobeSmall

May 15, 2014
Hello Guys,

Last Friday, I received an email asking me that they require the following additional documents: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), and I must do my medical examination within 60 days.
Also, I was asked to :

Please declare personal history (Q8) and addresses(Q12) since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.( please send this information only by email within 5 days )

My question is do I need to fill out a new Schedule A Background/Declaration form and send via email?

or should I answer the question through my email without using the Schedule A Background/Declaration form

I anticipate your response.

Best regards,
Noble

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
bliss1111 said:
received PPR1 just now, medical done last May 27, ECAS added
3rd line last july 3.

Thanks.
Congrats Bliss...wish you all the best in the remainder of the journey...cheers

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
NobeSmall said:
Hello Guys,

Last Friday, I received an email asking me that they require the following additional documents: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), and I must do my medical examination within 60 days.
Also, I was asked to :

Please declare personal history (Q8) and addresses(Q12) since the age of 18 without any gaps in dates.( please send this information only by email within 5 days )

My question is do I need to fill out a new Schedule A Background/Declaration form and send via email?

or should I answer the question through my email without using the Schedule A Background/Declaration form

Best regards,
Noble
Hello Noble...
Congrats on the updates....its ideal you fill the form leaving no history gap at all,scan and attach it and send back to VO via CSE as opposed to just writing it as email. Hope it helps...ATB

NobeSmall

May 15, 2014
moncherie said:
Hello Noble...
Congrats on the updates....its ideal you fill the form leaving no history gap at all,scan and attach it and send back to VO via CSE as opposed to just writing it as email. Hope it helps...ATB
Mon Cherie,

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE. Please, are you suggesting I complete the entire Schedule A Background/Declaration form? Also, in the email it was specified that I should return it via email.

Regards,

moncherie

Star Member
Jun 2, 2013
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
Med's Request
11/06/2014
Med's Done....
1/07/2014
Passport Req..
19/09/2014
NobeSmall said:
Mon Cherie,

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE. Please, are you suggesting I complete the entire Schedule A Background/Declaration form? Also, in the email it was specified that I should return it via email.

Regards,
Hello Noble.....that's exactly what I mean..download the form online..fill it(please make sure it corresponds with what you submitted earlier except for recent changes) leave no gap in history...sign the form and attach as email. Filling the form makes it easily understandable and presented in a format the VO are used to. My VO requested the same from me last month and that was what I did.
Hope it helps...cheers

NobeSmall

May 15, 2014
moncherie said:
Hello Noble.....that's exactly what I mean..download the form online..fill it(please make sure it corresponds with what you submitted earlier) leave no gap in history...sign the form and attach as email. Filling the form makes it easily understandable and presented in a format the VO are used. My VO requested the same from me last month and that was what I did.
Hope it helps...cheers

Thanks, will do the needful.

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Medical received 15th August
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23rd Sept 2014, PPR 2 on 8th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
EMEI said:
Dear Masshunter,

I also didnt receive RPRF, how did you manage to get this email, what exactly you have written on CSE, did you send the CSE online or to any email address? Please also guide me, my medicals are next week in Karachi IOM. how was your medical is it a long process. I am little confused as I am taking blood pressure medicine. should I mention this to Doctor or not?

Waiting for your reply
Masshunter waiting for your reply....

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
NobeSmall said:
Hello Guys,

Last Friday, I received an email asking me that they require the following additional documents: Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF), updated Schedule A (background) forms and I must do my medical examination within 60 days. Any idea if payment can be made online?

Also, do you think it is going to take much time and more background checks before we get to the end of this?

Best regards,
Noble
congratulations..........can you share your timeline; NOC, Application date, PER date ?

Prince DXB

May 20, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Wanna update, got the third line on my ecas " medicals received".
Thanks jigzyy for all the support and responding to my PM's and showing the confidence that my case shall get through. Thanks Dub2Can for the advises.
And my brother from another mother...;) Nkalra..., who always stood by, motivating me and never letting me feel low, BRO m in Germany and I get back to Dubai on Thursday and shall call u. Time has come for some shots.

Best luk to all waiting buddies...., and hope PPR comes fast....!!!

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
31-08-2019 (Updated PCC Req.)
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
13-03-2019 (FT), 22-03-2019 (AOR2)
Med's Request
16-01-2019 (Bio Req), 17-01-2019 (Med Req),
Med's Done....
31-01-2019 (Medical Done), 06-02-2019 (Bio Done), PCC submitted with application
Abu Hassaan said:
MassHunter,

The reply from LVO clearly shows that you have been requested earlier to pay RPRF and you might have missed the email somehow. Anyways, you can pay both via credit card or bank draft.

I would suggest you to ask LVO via replying same email how to pay, credit card or bank draft and also ask if there is anything else to submit along with the RPRF, just to be on safe side.
Yes, you are right it sounds like it that they sent the email before. But I have been checking my emails regularly and I am pretty sure that I have not received it. Not even in junk folder.

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
31-01-2019 (Medical Done), 06-02-2019 (Bio Done), PCC submitted with application
EMEI said:
Dear Masshunter,

I also didnt receive RPRF, how did you manage to get this email, what exactly you have written on CSE, did you send the CSE online or to any email address? Please also guide me, my medicals are next week in Karachi IOM. how was your medical is it a long process. I am little confused as I am taking blood pressure medicine. should I mention this to Doctor or not?

Waiting for your reply
Dear EMEI,

I sent CSE online. The email was straight forward, asking for, if any further information was required to process my application further. But I raised this CSE two months after my MR since I did not get any email for updated docs or RPRF from LVO till that time.

Do not worry for medical exam, it is straight forward process and would take 2-3 hours to complete at IOM center.
1) When you arrive at IOM you will be assigned a waiting number.
2) On your turn you would be asked to provide your PP and the medical request forms that you received from LVO.
3) After data entry you would pay your fees.
4) Then they would take your X-ray.
5) Next would be your blood and urine samples.
6) Finally there would be a physical examination by the doctor.

There is no need to worry, yes you can tell the doctor about your medication. BP not a serious problem therefore would not impact your case. They are looking for any serious concerns with your health, like TB, Hepatitis, HIV, etc etc.

So do not worry and proceed with the medical exam, I wish you good luck and a speedy processing ahead.

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
rawdah said:
Even if you didn't receive RPRF request, you can pay it online proactively by credit card then take printout of the receipt, fill your details on it, scan it and send it to LVO by email. They will acknowledge it.

I paid it online without LVO requesting it and they acknowledged the receipt of fees after 12 hours.

P.S. receipt is emailed as pdf attachment after payment to the provided email id.
Thank you sharing the information.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
luqi said:
this is going to be the 6th month of my 2nd line, don't know what sort of BG checks they are conducting, haven't contacted my employer yet.
@luqi...............I am anticipating at least around 6 months from date of email from LBM when she told us to wait, you may not hear for some time yet.

In FSW 2013, I do not know anyone else who received similar e-mail to check if he/she has received any update after such e-mail.

I received e-mail on 04/04/2014....So probably I could expect to hear by Sept/Oct 2014. Our PER date is October 2013 so at least we should hear by then..

2 consecutive silent weeks from LVO with no major developments/updates...!

Ya Allah , give all of us some good news in this holy month of blessed Ramadan. Ameen

ulasad

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Edinburgh
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-06-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013 PER
File Transfer...
alreay in LVO
Med's Request
14-04-2014
Med's Done....
12-06-2014
Interview........
25-March-2014, positive Response
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23-09-2014 ,PPR2 on 21-10-14
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-14 , passport returned : 10-11-14
LANDED..........
inshaAllah soon
Hi Guys ,
you guys might remeber that my PCC did not reach the LVO ,submitted on 13-june-2014 after regular email conversations with LVO today I received an email telling that they have recorded the receipt of PCC on today's date .
The guy named "rt" sent the email, is he visa officer , how good is he ?