27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
nkalra said:
Since we all are being handled by same VO and we all have same time lines until MR, so based on Jigzzy's GCMS notes presumably it was initiated with MR. Noting holds them to wait for your MR results to be uploaded to initiate S/C checks.

Normally VO's either send before MR, or with MR (our case).

All the best. :)
Thanks Buddy,

Stay Blessed

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
nkalra said:
Since we all are being handled by same VO and we all have same time lines until MR, so based on Jigzzy's GCMS notes presumably it was initiated with MR. Noting holds them to wait for your MR results to be uploaded to initiate S/C checks.

Yup Schdule A.....which we provided during interview .....what I notice in 2013 applicants they start after medical request .........and one more thing i notice....if applicant is a women then security clearance comes very much fast .....I know of a girl whose interview was next day to me ...visa officer did not collect her Schedule A .........after he asked with Medical request and specific wrote to her please scanned and send us schedule A as soon as possible so that we can start background check so she received medical request right after one month ........

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear saeed sb & other mates. What you suggest, whether CSE should be raised to ask about PPR2 or should wait with faith :) as some time status email works ;) Received PPR1 on 4th June & sent documents through email only ::). OMG so many doubts in this immigration process..aaahhh

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Hi Soundless,

if visa officer took updated application forms from you at the the time of interview .... then most probably they started security checks from March....

and you should have update not later than july.... (its my opinion)

Soundless said:
How can I calculate the S/Check period. From MR Request or MR Results upload date?

:-* :-*

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
CAnalyst said:
Out of curiosity, why do people send CSE to know the status of the processing? While LVO has clearly mentioned that they will not provide any status update if the processing is within timeline (which is around 24 months whatever) and it is clear from earlier replies by LVO that asking for status update doesn't help much.

As my fellow forum member msaeed rightly says: Wait with Faith.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/faq.aspx?lang=eng#sk3

"I have submitted the documents that you asked for. Why haven't I heard from you yet"?

"Due to the large amount of documents received at our office, it may take 4 months or more for incoming documents to be reviewed and for the next step to be taken in your immigration application. Please do not contact the office for at least 120 days after you have submitted new information as repeated letters and e-mails only slow the process".

Whether the update given by LVO helps or not, I feel u have to still make enquiry.

CAnalyst

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LHEYYZ said:
dear saeed sb & other mates. What you suggest, whether CSE should be raised to ask about PPR2 or should wait with faith :) as some time status email works ;) Received PPR1 on 4th June & sent documents through email only ::). OMG so many doubts in this immigration process..aaahhh
Did you receive email confirmation from LVO that they are in receipt of your email? (the generic one). I think that should be enough.
Although I have submitted the documents as requested in PPR1 both through Email & Courier.

CAnalyst

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hila01 said:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/faq.aspx?lang=eng#sk3

"I have submitted the documents that you asked for. Why haven't I heard from you yet"?

"Due to the large amount of documents received at our office, it may take 4 months or more for incoming documents to be reviewed and for the next step to be taken in your immigration application. Please do not contact the office for at least 120 days after you have submitted new information as repeated letters and e-mails only slow the process".

Whether the update given by LVO helps or not, I feel u have to still make enquiry.
Probably they are right, it may slow the process or they deliberately do this, anyway.
I have raised only one CSE (to inform LVO about my newborn), they replied sharply not within days, but within hours with what information/documents I need to submit. Alhamdulillah, I am at PPR2 waiting stage with no worries in my mind.

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
CAnalyst said:
Out of curiosity, why do people send CSE to know the status of the processing? While LVO has clearly mentioned that they will not provide any status update if the processing is within timeline (which is around 24 months whatever) and it is clear from earlier replies by LVO that asking for status update doesn't help much.

you forgot the word "SIR" :p :p :p :p

LHEYYZ

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAnalyst said:
Did you receive email confirmation from LVO that they are in receipt of your email? (the generic one). I think that should be enough.
Although I have submitted the documents as requested in PPR1 both through Email & Courier.
yeh i received their acknowledgment email. Alhamdolillah at stage of PPR2 as well. dont know normally how many days on average the take to send PPR2 despite of mentioned 6 weeks.
wishing each and every one on this forum to get fruitful update regarding their applications as early applicants deserve the most.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
MM2 said:
Hi Soundless,

if visa officer took updated application forms from you at the the time of interview .... then most probably they started security checks from March....

and you should have update not later than july.... (its my opinion)
When coming back ??????

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
I just confirmed from my consultant (he finally answered his cell phone) that there was never a request for PPR1 from LVO. They simply went ahead to PPR2 and asked for my passport to be submitted to their embassy in Riyadh.

It has been two weeks now waiting for the passport.... he said it will take 15-30 working days...

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
nkalra said:

Dear Mate

Security and Background checks are initiated when processing on file starts.
This all depends upon luck how quickly it is done , as VO are dependent upon information from third parties , unless Security Checks are completed , system does not move ahead .

It better to get MR after these checks , in many cases Back ground checks are done before issuing MR , and many of us have got PPR after 1 month of medicals.

I got PPR-1 after 22 days

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
CAnalyst said:

Sir

After all , all applicants are humans , and have their lives associated with this process

May Almighty Help them

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
LHEYYZ said:
Sir

Please allow them at least 04 weeks , as they have already advised to wait for 06 weeks.
We need to respect their advise

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Ahab1974 said:
I just confirmed from my consultant (he finally answered his cell phone) that there was never a request for PPR1 from LVO. They simply went ahead to PPR2 and asked for my passport to be submitted to their embassy in Riyadh.

It has been two weeks now waiting for the passport.... he said it will take 15-30 working days...
Sir

Insha Allah , soon

Stay Blessed