+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
irfanyusuf said:
Hi all

Please help me know how many of may/june 2013 applicants who applied for their GCMS notes and are still waiting to hear from LVO after the PER ..................... No interview call, no medical request. I am just drawing an analysis, if applying for GCMS can expedite the process. So far what I know the majority of those who applied for GCMS had quick processing compared with others. May be CIC officials take it as if those with GCMS have the inside information on their process and can use this info to pursue their cases having links in canada .................. ? wrong thought ?
Check the LVO spread sheet to know the status.
Regarding GCMS what you have in mind all are myths.

We have people in house who are waiting 2or 3+ years could have applied GCMS more than 2 times.

They have their own protocols, you cannot pressurize them by sending CSE or applying GCMS, they are not class 2nd student, they are working professionals.

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
JBZZS said:
I have not received RPRF request yet. Will it be good idea if I send the fee by myself without being asked or should I keep waiting till I get the instructions to do so??

My gcms notes donot show any comments about this, it is only mentioned as "RPRF outstanding".

LVO says "Your application is waiting to be reviewed by a visa officer and RFRP is not requested yet but you can pay it anytime if you want to."
Hi,
Immigration process is very sensitive matter, I will advise you, don't do any thing unless VO instruct to do so.
Regards,
Biborno

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
JBZZS said:
Do u really think they are working professionals?? :p :p

Class 2 kids are more responsive towards performing their daily tasks, duties and activities with more sense of responsibility ;D
No comments please on their roles n responsibilities, I am at no position to answer this.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Biborno said:
Hi,
Immigration process is very sensitive matter, I will advise you, don't do any thing unless VO instruct to do so.
Regards,
Biborno
Hi JB, I'd also go with this opinion. You better wait till asked to pay by LVO. Reason why I'm saying this, see when LVO asks to pay RPRF - they do have a record that they've asked the applicant to pay. If without their request (to pay) you go to pay, they might have no record that they said for it and ....... that's what I thought for myself when I raised last CSE (I specifically asked them that I haven't been asked to pay RPRF so far, should I pay it now), and in reply they neither said yes nor no. That gave me this thought that I mentioned above. May be I'm wrong in my opinion, but that's what I thought for my case.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
Samera said:
Thank you

Application received by CIO 2nd July
PER received 27th September

Initial CDD

Rgds
congrats for the update. this important ! What is your current e-case status ?

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pharmacistfarhan said:
Hi JB, I'd also go with this opinion. You better wait till asked to pay by LVO. Reason why I'm saying this, see when LVO asks to pay RPRF - they do have a record that they've asked the applicant to pay. If without their request (to pay) you go to pay, they might have no record that they said for it and ....... that's what I thought for myself when I raised last CSE (I specifically asked them that I haven't been asked to pay RPRF so far, should I pay it now), and in reply they neither said yes nor no. That gave me this thought that I mentioned above. May be I'm wrong in my opinion, but that's what I thought for my case.
Can you please let me know what was the exact reply of LVO for your CSE about RPRF?

irfanyusuf

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2013
AOR Received.
PER: July 25, 13
File Transfer...
2nd line to ECAS. Process started June 18th
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 26, 2014
Yes I agree with you that CIC are working professionals, no doubt they are. The reason for asking question was to see if someone from 2013 (not before) with GCMS still waiting to hear after PER, unfortunately the spreadsheet doesn't have the GCMS status, so I cannot run any analysis. I agree that lots of 2 or 3 + years are already waiting and might have applied for GCMS many times, but you will agree that for before 2012 CIC didn't have any commitment for the closure of cases within one year. 2013 program was launched to complete the process within one year time frame and GCMS shows the time wise progress. Anyways let’s put this debate aside and see if someone with GCMS comes up with a waiting status ………….

nkalra said:
Check the LVO spread sheet to know the status.
Regarding GCMS what you have in mind all are myths.

We have people in house who are waiting 2or 3+ years could have applied GCMS more than 2 times.

They have their own protocols, you cannot pressurize them by sending CSE or applying GCMS, they are not class 2nd student, they are working professionals.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
irfanyusuf said:
Yes I agree with you that CIC are working professionals, no doubt they are. The reason for asking question was to see if someone from 2013 (not before) with GCMS still waiting to hear after PER, unfortunately the spreadsheet doesn't have the GCMS status, so I cannot run any analysis. I agree that lots of 2 or 3 + years are already waiting and might have applied for GCMS many times, but you will agree that for before 2012 CIC didn't have any commitment for the closure of cases within one year. 2013 program was launched to complete the process within one year time frame and GCMS shows the time wise progress. Anyways let's put this debate aside and see if someone with GCMS comes up with a waiting status .............
'Promises are made to be broken and lies are meant to be kept'

Being early may applicant, I can understand your frustration level :mad:, we all are in the same boat. Wish you best of luck.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
pharmacistfarhan said:
Well, from the mouth of the visa officer during my interview. "RPRF can be paid at any time and it speed up the process and avoid un-necessary delay".
I am not expert but from what I came to know It is strongly advised to pay it NOW. after all it is refundable.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Soundless said:
Well, from the mouth of the visa officer during my interview. "RPRF can be paid at any time and it speed up the process and avoid un-necessary delay".
I am not expert but from what I came to know It is strongly advised to pay it NOW. after all it is refundable.
Welcome back, so you have also decided to hibernate to get early PPR hummmmm. I guess U will have it before Ramdan :)

Ahab1974

Jul 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
File Transfer...
11-09-2013
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
30-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
29-05-2014, Passports Submitted on 04-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
19-06-2014
Soundless said:
I concur. Better to pay it so that your file is one step closer to completion.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
RPRF can be paid at any time during the application period and it can be combined with initial CIO fee (which most of us didn't). There's no restriction on how & when it is to pay.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
jigzyy said:
RPRF can be paid at any time during the application period and it can be combined with initial CIO fee (which most of us didn't). There's no restriction on how & when it is to pay.
Exactly, don't remember the name but some one from LVO only had submitted before to CIO with initial application.

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
pharmacistfarhan said:
I've just sent a CSE right now asking about the progress of my application and also asking if i can pay my RPRF fees without them asking for it. let's hope they get back with a positive answer!

GisG

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014 3rd Line update..:14-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
Principal applicant dependant.

Please I will like the opinion of experienced member on this question. My friend is applying for FSW2014 and his wife's sister(now 13 years old) has been living with them as a dependant since he got married. Can my friend possibly add his wife's sister as a dependant in the application form? Please note that my friends wife's parents are still alive but my friend&his wife has been responsible for her in everything.
I will appreciate your response.

Thank you.