10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
Vahini said:
I applied in May 2013 and I have the file number by august 2013. From then till now, there has been no news from them. The application status shows that there it is in process. How long is this wait?
Hi Vahini...welcome to LVO thread...there r a number of may applicants waiting like u here....
hope u have sent one or two CSE to LVO regarding ur file status....good luck

SMS1

Feb 26, 2014
GisG said:
FELLOW FORUMITES

LVO should be prepared to reply me forthnightly on the progress of my application since May last year in case I do not hear from them this month (unlikely). I am also prepared to write the Minister some more, CIC itself, LVO, etc as I am not prepared to wait endlessly while people in my stream are making travel plans to Canada already.

No rudeness, no impoliteness, no anger, no harsh words, no frustration/bitterness, just normal/polite official repeated enquiries/request on the update of my application. This I strongly believe is my right and I choose to reserve this right.

Now CIC will rolled out another programme (50 occupations and 25000 applicants) on May 1 2014 while LVO still believe they can cruise at snail speed even after about a year of sluggish progression/processing of applications!

I have decided to ignore the endless patience preachers, as I have not apply for this programme to sleep over it or forget about it (over 330 days ago). I will politely, officially and tactically enquire forthnightly about my long delayed application with facts. I believe if copy and paste thing is their response technique, they should be ready to do lots of that till they make progress with my application. Even if this will have no effect, I will be satisfied that I have made attempts, besides no one can be 100% sure it wont yield anything.
Enough is enough.

Thank you
I can't help but feel sorry for them although it's their own fault not to work as other visa oficess like NDVO. If we are goint to recieve a copy and paste reply from LVO, then i believe we should do the same!

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
good breaking news guys but i sincerely hope lvo finalizes our applications before july 2014 or else they would face another gush of 2014 applications and they would become even more busy...

anyhow i see electrical/electronics engineers finally in now...thts my profession :D
start of fsw 2014 program indicates canada is still looking for a lot of qualified professionals...inshaAllah praying v all get suitable jobs when we land there...

Bong said:
BREAKING NEWS.

Guys its official now.there will be a federal skilled worker program starting from may 1 2014 with 50 occupations and an overall cap of 25000.You cam read more on
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841339.

I wonder what London visa office will now do with applications given the fact that they have done nothing even for may and June applicants.What a very disorganized system.God safe our souls.

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
This is so baffling ...now they are ready to accept 25K applicants? Is that a joke? I feel sorry for those who would land in hands of LVO! For these many applicants they would easily take 5 years!!! :mad:

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Maria_Sal said:
good breaking news guys but i sincerely hope lvo finalizes our applications before july 2014 or else they would face another gush of 2014 applications and they would become even more busy...

anyhow i see electrical/electronics engineers finally in now...thts my profession :D
start of fsw 2014 program indicates canada is still looking for a lot of qualified professionals...inshaAllah praying v all get suitable jobs when we land there...

Dear Maria

Visit following links;

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841349
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841339

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hila01 said:
If LVO is dragging to deal with allocation from 5,000 applications for fswp 2013, how will they deal with individual applications from 25,000 applications for fswp 2014?
Dear Hila01

I understand that these 25000 applications will be part of 2015 Visa Quota.
Currently Visa offices are dealing with Three Streams

Pre Feb 2008 , MI 1, MI 2 , MI 3 , and your one FSW 2013.
From FSW 2013 onwards life of visa officers are eased as major paper work is done at CIC NS , Canada

Minister has pledges that all backlog will be eliminated by processing

Lets hope for the best

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
GisG said:
FELLOW FORUMITES

Thank you
Dear Mate

You are right , I have also tried all options , and went a step further by calling "Director General" CIC , and met minister in Calgary , in Calgary Chamber of commerce.

They all depend upon there system .
All 2014 fresh intake applicants will have development on their applications by visa offices in Jan 2015 , where as new 2015 stream applicants can only apply when they are invited by CIC , based upon recommendation from employers to apply. This will take time
Any how , lets hope and pray that Almighty Allah help us

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MH_UK said:
This is so baffling ...now they are ready to accept 25K applicants? Is that a joke? I feel sorry for those who would land in hands of LVO! For these many applicants they would easily take 5 years!!! :mad:
Sir

Check my time lines , we MI 1 applicants were promised finalization in 08 months , and few of early applicants were processed in 9 to 11 months

Stay Blessed

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
thats really a good news coming ahead...but what about us???

may this will speed our process........

otherwise guys be ready for an email to the minister.before that lets wait for a while

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MH_UK said:
LVO is still not able to start properly FSW2013 applications where the Global Applicantion till now are 4300 and even if we assume 25% only for LVO which means ~ 1100 applications. In one whole year they could not finalize even 5% of this (considering all LVO applicants on this forum under LVO are still waiting for their applications except 2 applicants who got visa). How will they manage this new intake of 25000 applicants...

everytime CIC announces new applications, LVO starts forgetting old applications...we can see several 2010 applicants under fast track are still waiting...and then this ripple effect will keep going...

Even I dont understand this move by Canada government. How can they announce newa applications with sudden increase from 5K to 25K (5 times more) without checking and ensuring about the previous applications?? ?? ?? ?? :-X

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Dear Hila01

I think Express Entry 2015 will be inviting different and new applications (not form these 25000). Because as per the announcement for these 25000 applications, CIC mentioned on their website that "These are the last FSWP, FSTP and CEC applications that will be accepted under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015."

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also note that CIC and Minister used to play foul games in the past as well...

They are saying in current statement that "With the FSWP backlog on track for elimination this year, a new cap of 25,000 applications will provide the appropriate number of applications to support expected admissions in 2015."

But dont forget what they did 2 years back to eliminate the backlog of Pre-2008 applications. People were waiting for several years and then they suddenly announced that they have a new bill to cancel all these applications and refund the amount to clear the backlog

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
JBZZS said:
I think Express Entry 2015 will be inviting different and new applications (not form these 25000). Because as per the announcement for these 25000 applications, CIC mentioned on their website that "These are the last FSWP, FSTP and CEC applications that will be accepted under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015."
I don't think skilled applicants invited for the Express entry will be different from fswp 2014 occupation (obviously not from the 25k). Afterall, Canada is seeking skilled professionals which their economy needs. The issue is, will both programs run concurrently? Will fswp 2014 close by December 2014 to give way for Express Entry in 2015?

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
MH_UK said:
Resuming fswp for 2014 is good news but for majority of applicants its going to be messy. Lets look at it from this angle that if they are not able to process 5000 applications in 1 year then for 25000 it will take more than 5 years. This program is all about making money by cic, because they collect filling fees for all 25000 applications and sit on the majority. After making profit they will turn to the parliment and law court and cancel majority of applications and say we will issue refunds without interest. Is that not robbery? There is no transparency about this whole thing. LVO will not even issue you with aor so you know they habe ur file until you raise cse. They are ineffecient, disrespectful and untouchable even though our fees pays their salaries. Most people are fed up with them and their delay tactics under the guise of BG and security checks. For God sake they should come out and say we want applicants from only this or that place and stop playing with poeples intelligence. Because it increasing looking obvious like that now.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
msaeed said:
Dear Hila01

Currently Visa offices are dealing with Three Streams

Pre Feb 2008 , MI 1, MI 2 , MI 3 , and your one FSW 2013.
From FSW 2013 onwards life of visa officers are eased as major paper work is done at CIC NS , Canada

Minister has pledges that all backlog will be eliminated by processing

Lets hope for the best

Stay Blessed
Msaeed

I think you are trusting LVO too much. What major paperwork are you talking about here. All CIO did was to look at the documents to see if you meet the MI and the rest is all done by VO. I was of the impression that apart from BG checks which are done in-country, all other checks eg SC were iniated by CIO but it does not seem ti be like that. The start of fswp 2014 is the reality that we want a steady supply of skilled workers and so lets start a new one. What about all the backlog? If they process them there will be a lot of skilled workers. As they always say if is too good to be true then it probably is. Anyway beware prospective applicants take their promises with a pinch of salt