Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
easycompany said:
As per the news facts

"These are the last FSWP, FSTP and CEC applications that will be accepted under the current system before Express Entry launches in January 2015."
Correct. Surprised that they are relaunching.

i-Man

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 26-06-2013
Med's Request
15-01-2014
Med's Done....
25-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-09-2014
easycompany said:
i see some assuring message in this announcement that they intend to eliminate backlog this year. So worst case scenario is all of us would get our visa ISA max by end of the year.
With the FSWP backlog on track for elimination this year, a new cap of 25,000 applications will provide the appropriate number of applications to support expected admissions in 2015. The list of eligible occupations – reflecting the latest labour market needs – will be more than doubled, from 24 to 50 occupations.

easycompany

Mar 8, 2014
Hi Guys,

hoping good news for every one in near future...........further waiting cannot be considered as patience..............

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
jigzyy said:
Correct. Surprised that they are relaunching.
If LVO is dragging to deal with allocation from 5,000 applications for fswp 2013, how will they deal with individual applications from 25,000 applications for fswp 2014?

Bong

Sep 15, 2013
BREAKING NEWS.

Guys its official now.there will be a federal skilled worker program starting from may 1 2014 with 50 occupations and an overall cap of 25000.You cam read more on
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841339.

I wonder what London visa office will now do with applications given the fact that they have done nothing even for may and June applicants.What a very disorganized system.God safe our souls.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
This is fantastic news folks. Hopefully our applications will be sorted soon.

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
Bong said:
BREAKING NEWS.

Guys its official now.there will be a federal skilled worker program starting from may 1 2014 with 50 occupations and an overall cap of 25000.You cam read more on
http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841339.

I wonder what London visa office will now do with applications given the fact that they have done nothing even for may and June applicants.What a very disorganized system.God safe our souls.
Well said.

GisG

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014
Med's Request
22-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014 3rd Line update..:14-08-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
(Fourth line) 05-10-2014
LANDED..........
14-01-2015
hila01 said:
If LVO is dragging to deal with allocation from 5,000 applications for fswp 2013, how will they deal with individual applications from 25,000 applications for fswp 2014?
FELLOW FORUMITES

LVO should be prepared to reply me forthnightly on the progress of my application since May last year in case I do not hear from them this month (unlikely). I am also prepared to write the Minister some more, CIC itself, LVO, etc as I am not prepared to wait endlessly while people in my stream are making travel plans to Canada already.

No rudeness, no impoliteness, no anger, no harsh words, no frustration/bitterness, just normal/polite official repeated enquiries/request on the update of my application. This I strongly believe is my right and I choose to reserve this right.

Now CIC will rolled out another programme (50 occupations and 25000 applicants) on May 1 2014 while LVO still believe they can cruise at snail speed even after about a year of sluggish progression/processing of applications!

I have decided to ignore the endless patience preachers, as I have not apply for this programme to sleep over it or forget about it (over 330 days ago). I will politely, officially and tactically enquire forthnightly about my long delayed application with facts. I believe if copy and paste thing is their response technique, they should be ready to do lots of that till they make progress with my application. Even if this will have no effect, I will be satisfied that I have made attempts, besides no one can be 100% sure it wont yield anything.
Enough is enough.

Thank you

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Backgrounder for FSW 2014;

http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=841339

For those who are interested for FSW 2014, can check the below thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.0.html

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
GisG said:
FELLOW FORUMITES

LVO should be prepared to reply me forthnightly on the progress of my application since May last year in case I do not hear from them this month (unlikely). I am also prepared to write the Minister some more, CIC itself, LVO, etc as I am not prepared to wait endlessly while people in my stream are making travel plans to Canada already.

No rudeness, no impoliteness, no anger, no harsh words, no frustration/bitterness, just normal/polite official repeated enquiries/request on the update of my application. This I strongly believe is my right and I choose to reserve this right.

Now CIC will rolled out another programme (50 occupations and 25000 applicants) on May 1 2014 while LVO still believe they can cruise at snail speed even after about a year of sluggish progression/processing of applications!

I have decided to ignore the endless patience preachers, as I have not apply for this programme to sleep over it or forget about it (over 330 days ago). I will politely, officially and tactically enquire forthnightly about my long delayed application with facts. I believe if copy and paste thing is their response technique, they should be ready to do lots of that till they make progress with my application. Even if this will have no effect, I will be satisfied that I have made attempts, besides no one can be 100% sure it wont yield anything.
Enough is enough.

Thank you

This is going to be really messy, as they are starting 2014 program, when many May 2013 applicants are even untouched. This is really bad.

I agree. THE KEY is "No rudeness, no impoliteness, no anger, no harsh words, no frustration".
Only ask about your status, as it is the right of every individual and their is no harm in it.

As I told earlier this is the time to highlight the issue, instead waiting one or two more years. I am thinking to start with tweets to highlight the situation to "CIC Immigration" & later on send email to minister.

List of Canada's News papers http://blog.thebrickfactory.com/2006/08/canadas-top-20-newspapers/

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
Stranger Friendly said:
This is going to be really messy, as they are starting 2014 program, when many May 2013 applicants are even untouched. This is really bad.

I agree. THE KEY is "No rudeness, no impoliteness, no anger, no harsh words, no frustration".
Only ask about your status, as it is the right of every individual and their is no harm in it.

As I told earlier this is the time to highlight the issue, instead waiting one or two more years. I am thinking to start with tweets to highlight the situation to "CIC Immigration" & later on send email to minister.

List of Canada's News papers http://blog.thebrickfactory.com/2006/08/canadas-top-20-newspapers/
Agreed, now another intake of 25000 new applicants good for them who have missed the chance last year.
But it should not effect the last intake, we should not not become the last years cases back logs ???

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
'To prepare for the launch of Express Entry in 2015, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will begin accepting applications under new caps for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) and Canadian Experience Class (CEC), starting May 1, 2014. These measures will ensure a steady supply of skilled workers who are settling in Canada permanently and helping to supplement the Canadian workforce in areas where there are skills shortages'.

Before the launch of Express Entry in 2015, cic intends to start fsw 2014 on May 1. There are more questions to be answered. When is fsw 2014 likely to close? will both programs run concurrently next year following launch of Express Entry in 2015?

lusully

Star Member
Mar 21, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
I completely agree with you and I will be doing the same especially as my noc is not on the new list. I'm worried that time will drag on and my application will be cancelled as my occupation is no longer un demand.

I've had enough of putting my life and my families life on hold and would now like some proper answers.

GisG said:
FELLOW FORUMITES

Enough is enough.

Thank you

Vahini

May 21, 2011
I applied in May 2013 and I have the file number by august 2013. From then till now, there has been no news from them. The application status shows that there it is in process. How long is this wait?

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
ZN908 said:
its true.. NDVO is working so fast... and i don,t think they are doing this on their own.. they must have received specific instructions for NDVO applicants from minister's office.. all this preference depends upon country to country bilateral relations... international repute,, market economy and many other factors...

and our reputation.... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :p :p :p
wow well said ZN908.... country bilateral relations... international repute,, market economy and many other factors...

and our reputation.... ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :p :p :p