London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
tashford said:
Got my COPR today.
Excellent News tashford. BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
skhzskhz said:
Dear Folks,

All thanks and grace to AMLIGHTY , I received my Passport request just now.
GODwilling Will be posting them today and tomorrow.
Congrats Buddy. All the Best.

AberdeenGuy

Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
skhzskhz said:
Apologies i misread the email sent from LVO. Its asking for passport copies of mine as well as my family.
Do not worry mate. I think you would soon be asked for your passport.

EMEI

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
submitted
Nomination.....
PER 3rd Sept 2013
Med's Request
27th June 2014
Med's Done....
5th August 2014
Interview........
Medical received 15th August
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 23rd Sept 2014, PPR 2 on 8th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
21st Oct 2014
Is there any moment for applicants from Pakistan???...seems after couple of applicants LVO is not entertaining the applicants who are in Pakistan.

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
nkalra said:
Will appreciate Skhzskhz if you can come forward to summarize the content of the email received from LVO.

Thank you in advance.
The core of the contents are below, rest are details.

Dear Applicant:
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.
Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in
London. Once we have reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within
6 weeks.

Step 2: Your visa will be issued at our Abu Dhabi office. Do not submit your passport to our Abu
Dhabi office until you receive instructions to do so. The Abu Dhabi office cannot issue your visa
before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, before receiving our
instructions, it will be returned to you without a visa.)

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
skhzskhz said:

Dear Applicant:
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.
Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in
London. Once we have reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within
6 weeks.

Step 2: Your visa will be issued at our Abu Dhabi office. Do not submit your passport to our Abu
Dhabi office until you receive instructions to do so. The Abu Dhabi office cannot issue your visa
before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, before receiving our
Cool thanks a lot buddy wish all the very best :)

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
Congrats it PPR.......

skhzskhz said:

Dear Applicant:
6 weeks.

newone1

Oct 11, 2012
when will be the next batch for interview in Abu thabi? i am in interview queue for the last 4 months and waiting for interview call. will my e case show the interview date? :)

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
Today my husband received the following email from LVO
"This email refers to the applications that you and your spouse have made as federal skills workers. Your spouse has been found eligible under the ministerial instructions, and his case is now being assessed for admissibility (medical, criminality and security reviews). As these admissibility reviews would have the same impact on your application, and as your spouse’s application has progressed further, there is no need to keep your application open. Can you please confirm that you are in agreement for your application to be withdrawn? This will not affect your spouse’s application."

here is a short summary of our case.We both husband and wife has filed 2 separate applications.
Husband details
NOC 2134
application received 23rd May 2013
No further progress except PER till now

Wife details
NOC 2147
Application received 24th May 2013
2nd line added in January and already submitted updated forms as requested by LVO

Now LVO is asking husband to withdraw his application as mentioned in above text. Please guide should we withdraw at this stage and proceed with only one application.
Personally we dont want to withdraw at this time as we already had worked hard on both applications, paid the fees etc.
Please guide what should be our reply.

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER Received: 07-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
13-Jan-2014, Uploaded 16-Jan, ECAS 3rd line 'Medicals received' 20-Jan
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1:14-July-2014, PPR2:28-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received passports with visa on 14-Aug-2014 :)
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
MashaAllah...wowww congratulations to you skhz...very very happy for u...
ur ppr was super duper quick...

i was just wondering if lvo follows ppr1 and ppr2 pattern for applicants residing in qatar ....this kind of ppr is not usual for uae applicants isnt it!

skhzskhz said:

Dear Applicant:
6 weeks.

skhzskhz

Star Member
Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-JULY-2013
Nomination.....
PER received: 04-October- 2013
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
YES
File Transfer...
transferred from CIC to LVO
Med's Request
received on the 18 March 2014
Med's Done....
on 05 April 2014 - medical received at LVO on 07th, ECAS status updated with medical received on 11th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 received on 23 April 2014, PPR2 received on 28th April
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2014
LANDED..........
As planned
Maria_Sal said:
MashaAllah...wowww congratulations to you skhz...very very happy for u...
ur ppr was super duper quick...

i was just wondering if lvo follows ppr1 and ppr2 pattern for applicants residing in qatar ....this kind of ppr is not usual for uae applicants isnt it!
How do you guys suggest its a PPR? I dont think its PPR. Also what do you mean when you suggest PPR1 and PPR2?
Kindly clarify

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
hmmmm i would suggest to ask lvo to put one of the applications on hold till the 'progressed further' application passes all admissibility reviews (atleast upto MR)
having said this ... i dont know if it is logically possible to do so at lvo..

amisiddi said:
"This email refers to the applications that you and your spouse have made as federal skills workers. Your spouse has been found eligible under the ministerial instructions, and his case is now being assessed for admissibility (medical, criminality and security reviews). As these admissibility reviews would have the same impact on your application, and as your spouse's application has progressed further, there is no need to keep your application open. Can you please confirm that you are in agreement for your application to be withdrawn? This will not affect your spouse's application."

here is a short summary of our case.We both husband and wife has filed 2 separate applications.
Husband details
NOC 2134

Wife details
NOC 2147
2nd line added in January and already submitted updated forms as requested by LVO

Now LVO is asking husband to withdraw his application as mentioned in above text. Please guide should we withdraw at this stage and proceed with only one application.
Personally we dont want to withdraw at this time as we already had worked hard on both applications, paid the fees etc.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
skhzskhz said:
How do you guys suggest its a PPR? I dont think its PPR. Also what do you mean when you suggest PPR1 and PPR2?
Kindly clarify
Their Step no 2 states it's PPR...

PPR = Passport Request.
In Pakistan PPR comes in 2 steps [PPR-1 & PPR-2].
PPR-1.....London Visa office send PPR-1 through email asking for recent photos, passport copies and a form.
PPR-2.....London VO send PPR-2 through email. Original Passports should be submitted to Islamabad VO for Visa stamping.
Normally (PPR-1) takes 3-5 months after medical done & (PPR-2) 4-6 weeks.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t116764.0.html

Maria_Sal

Feb 5, 2012
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-Jan-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
inshaAllah in Jan-2015
skhzskhz said:
Kindly clarify
someone residing in pakistan should comment on this as i dont have much knowledge...
MM2? msaeed? farhan?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
amisiddi said:
"This email refers to the applications that you and your spouse have made as federal skills workers. Your spouse has been found eligible under the ministerial instructions, and his case is now being assessed for admissibility (medical, criminality and security reviews). As these admissibility reviews would have the same impact on your application, and as your spouse's application has progressed further, there is no need to keep your application open. Can you please confirm that you are in agreement for your application to be withdrawn? This will not affect your spouse's application."

Husband details
NOC 2134

Wife details
NOC 2147

I think you should withdraw your husband's application in case you are confident of the success of your application.