Client Service Unit

Immigration Section -London

(2)

Program Assistant

Immigration Section -London

(3)

Immigration and Medical Services Division -London

=======

Applicants are receiving response from London office with three different department.

Anyone can elaborate it in order to understand how department works with different stages and what is the scope of each department from AOR to PPR.

Thank You

getjaionline

Jul 10, 2017
Hi All Members,

Good News that I have been asked to submit my passport for stamping.

Now the issue is I had selected LVO as my visa office but after my application I had to move back to India. They asked me to submit passport to VAC in UK but I found that sending passport across border is illegal. Please guide me what should I do now? Any one has gone through such process or have came across. Please need your help.. I have to submit within 30 days.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Kwinkal
Hi Kwinkal, I am in the same situation now. Was in UK and moved to India 2 weeks before. But got PPR now. I have emailed London VO to allow me to submit my passport. But no reply from them for more than 10 days now. Please let me know how you managed to change it to NDVO for passport submission or have you followed any other process. Kindly help. Thanks Jai

3RSN

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Be careful when you will be visiting Vfs Global Pakistan

Dear Vfs Global

On Friday 11-May-2018, I visited Vfs Global Karachi to collect my transmitted (PNP Paper based) passport around 1:15 PM .

As per given security protocol, I submitted my cell phone at cell phone counter and Unfortunately when I returned
back my cell phone from counter , I felt something wrong with my cell phone especially in SD card and all
indications were confirming me that there were something wrong with memory card when I started investigating
it at my end I had known that my memory card had been replaced with fresh one with same featured and size.

I intimated it to official who were available at Vfs KArachi (Canadian Branch) but Unfortunately I was unable to
get result oriented outcome.

Finally, It is not matter of memory card's cost or quality, it is matter of my belonging in term of data , files ,pictures and others,
Kindly investigate it at your side/level and I am also going to complain it at IRCC .

It would be grateful, if you could return my own memory card as early as possible basis.

I look forward to hearing you soon.

Thank You

justformsu

Feb 24, 2018
thanks muhammad23 and doc 2015 for replies
Aoa

i got ppr on 08 oct. After submitting passport on 09 oct my wife is pregnant. My question is should i inform LVO about her pregnancy or don't need to inform. My timeline is as under

App date: 03 July 2014
per 29 oct 2014
mr 26 aug
ppr 08 oct
passport submitted 09 oct
Hello, we have the same situation,

Did you inform your preganance immidiatly after got ppr or just inform CIC after the baby was born?

Is that we should submit passport twice as before newborn and after newborn?

Did you get a passport with a stamped visa or without visa before the baby was born ?

We are very concerned about it.. Thanks..

justformsu

Feb 24, 2018
Aoa

i got ppr on 08 oct. After submitting passport on 09 oct my wife is pregnant. My question is should i inform LVO about her pregnancy or don't need to inform. My timeline is as under

App date: 03 July 2014
per 29 oct 2014
mr 26 aug
ppr 08 oct
passport submitted 09 oct
Hi Malang,

I just receive PPR yesterday..
However I have a question...
My Wife is pregnant now and child will be born in SEP-2018. We medical will be valid until March-2019.. We plan to land after the child be born.

I think we are in the same boat and think I have two choices..

1. Inform CIC about my spouse pregnancy immediately and wait for their response..
2. Just submit passport as normal process,wait for the birth of the child and then inform the newborn to CIC.

Which one is better? if choose 2nd, is it possible to be deemed to misrepresention? Because the ppr letter said we should inform CIC immediately if Change in Circumstances....

Thanks & Regards
QQ

2014waiting

Feb 1, 2018
June 2014 applicants... we're still waiting for Medical request. Is there anything we can do to make them process our application? Its been 46 months. The processing time on the IRCC website is 39 months. Its well over average time now. Were in limbo. Would appreciate advice!

sawab don

Star Member
May 22, 2018
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
June 2014 applicants... we're still waiting for Medical request. Is there anything we can do to make them process our application? Its been 46 months. The processing time on the IRCC website is 39 months. Its well over average time now. Were in limbo. Would appreciate advice!
Oh God , did you apply through express entry??

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello there,

I got PPR yesterday and I have to submit the documentation to VFS Karachi on Monday. This forum has cleared many queries. I have just one question for which I need the help on this thread:

Q) Is there are other fees associated with the Visa such as "Visa Fees" or "Service Charges" other than the "Passport Transmission Service" ? I need to know if any Visa fee has to be paid directly to IRCC or at the VFS center?

Regards,

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Hello Friends

I have a query, I've landed in Canada on May 2016, came back to Pakistan after 4 months (September 2016), Have some issues to settle here. Now planning to go back in March 2019, My PR Card is valid till June 2021.

Would it be easy for me to go back to Canada or are would there be any challenges?

Regards

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello Friends

I have a query, I've landed in Canada on May 2016, came back to Pakistan after 4 months (September 2016), Have some issues to settle here. Now planning to go back in March 2019, My PR Card is valid till June 2021.

Would it be easy for me to go back to Canada or are would there be any challenges?

Regards
The shouldn't be any.