Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
After waiting since 23rd March (AOR received ) I sent off a case specific enquiry to LVO. Their generic response is below:

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

CKB

Client Service Unit
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Email – courriel : ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

unitedkingdom.gc.ca| royaume-uni.gc.ca

The only plus point that I know that my case officer is CKB. Does anyone else have the same person as their visa officer? Still waiting for medical.
This reply is coming from client service unit agent, Same reply and same agent signature I received 5th Jan.

Your file timing is near similar to mine, I hope to get medicat soon

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
This reply is coming from client service unit agent, Same reply and same agent signature I received 5th Jan.

Your file timing is near similar to mine, I hope to get medicat soon
Yes our timing is almost identical. I hope that you are right and that we get MR soon. We will reach one year of submission in a few days.

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Hello Friends,

Hope you are well. I want to know that how long CHC, Islamabad will take to process passports for Stamping Visa I submitted via VFS, Khi, below is my timeline:

07-Apr-2017 - AOR / UCI
07-Jul-2017 - MR + RPRF + PCC + Additional Doc. requested
31-Oct-2017 - Medical has passed
08-Jan-2018 - PPR
12-Jan-2018 - Passports sent to CVAC, Khi (VFS Global)
xx-xxx-xxxx - Visa-on-Hand

Regards.

Last edited:

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Hi all
I wonder any of you can help. I am PNP nominee. My AOR for PR is 21 April 2017. At present background status of my app says that we are conducting the back ground check..... this staus is there since 21st November. I wrote an email to LVO last week to get an update. They replied that initial review of my app has been completed by case officer and back ground checks are required. They told me be patient as BG checks as per them are not done by London office.
I dont know what to make of this reply. Please help.

Heliunion

Jan 27, 2018
Hello good people, I got an ADR request to upload my sons US passport within 5 working days. Unfortunately I didn’t realize that the passport had expired just a few days ago. I have contacted the US embassy for renewal but it will take 2weeks. I have raised a CSE asking for an extension but I’m worried my application might be turned down for this. Is there anything else I can do?

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Hi all
I wonder any of you can help. I am PNP nominee. My AOR for PR is 21 April 2017. At present background status of my app says that we are conducting the back ground check..... this staus is there since 21st November. I wrote an email to LVO last week to get an update. They replied that initial review of my app has been completed by case officer and back ground checks are required. They told me be patient as BG checks as per them are not done by London office.
I dont know what to make of this reply. Please help.
Hi Shoaib79,

You need to wait for the next stage to happen. I was also told in reply of an e-mail from LVO that my application is in-process and waiting for a review by a visa officer. Then, after a month of waiting the status of my application changed.

Regards.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi All,
I sent an email to London VO two weeks ago and got this reply today:

Thank you for your email.
Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Not sure what to make out of it since the email didn't mention SS or BGC...Any idea?

noorulhuda

Dec 16, 2015
Manitoba, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
08-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-Jan-2018
LANDED..........
21-Feb-2018
Hi All,
I sent an email to London VO two weeks ago and got this reply today:

Thank you for your email.
Your file is currently in London being reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required from you at this moment. Please keep your correspondence to a minimum.

Kind Regards,

DRD
Program Assistant | Assistante de programme

Not sure what to make out of it since the email didn't mention SS or BGC...Any idea?
I was also told in reply of an e-mail from LVO that my application is in-process and waiting for a review by a visa officer. Then, after a month of waiting the status of my application changed and got PPR.

Regards.

Reactions: alnemeh82