Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
mridul_sh1979 said:
Hi,
Got my PPR finally and dispatched my passports to LVO by DHL. Hopefully my visa will be stamped soon on passport and I will be flying soon to Canada.
Thank you Canada visa forum for making process little easy and to all the people who are on this forum who helped me be little patient during the process.
Regards
Mridul
Congrats!

mridul_sh1979

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
dr.anam said:
hello Dr Anam,
I am a Saudi arabia based FSW applicant with my visa office being London and I have received my PPR on 21 April 13.I have dispatched my passport to London for visa stamping. Please tell me your current status of application process and when are you planning to go to Canada for PR card application. I am thinking also thinking of same option of going to Canada for a week or 2 and applying for PR card (my wife has to appear for exam there in Canada) so maximum I intend to stay in Canada for 2 weeks.

I have found that there is no problem in flying to Canada and applying for PR card and giving your relatives address in Canada for delivery of PR card. The only problem comes in if Investigating officer says he wants to have an interview before they generate PR. If that happens the you have 180 days notice period to report to Canada and appear for interview. But the issue come is you can not travel back to Canada without having PR card in your hand.

What you can do is you can apply for travel document to your visa office to travel back to Canada on the basis of Confirmation of Permanent residence(which would be getting when you first arrive in Canada on your FSW visa). I am not sure when you have to apply for travel document when you land in Canada or later when you leave Canada and come back to place of residence.

You also try to find it out more on this topic and incase you find a way let me know as I am in same boat as you are. Keep posted.

Regards
Mridul

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
In sha Allah 1st week of April 2014
dr.anam said:
hello everyone........
its so good to see the applications moving !!
congratulations to everyone...

i have a question..plz help me with it..
The issuance of PR card is taking 50 calendar days as per CIC website...
is it a possibility that we land in canada before our visa expires and come back after a week.In the meantine we apply for the PR card and ask a relative to mail the PR card to us ...so we can re enter canada with PR card the next time.
have ppl done this..?is there a legal binding to stay in canada untill the PR cards are ready?

waiting for the replies...

thanking u all..

You need this card to re enter to Canada.
Hi Dear,

There is no bindings to stay till you get your PR card. However, if you come out without geting the PR card then
its need to be posted by someone to you. Although its not safe to post a PR card but this is a option for you or you need to ask tourist visa to re enter as your first visa is only valid for one time entry.

As a whole, its wise to stay till you get your PR card in hand and then come back.

regards,

Green

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
GreenBD said:
Hi Dear,

There is no bindings to stay till you get your PR card. However, if you come out without geting the PR card then
its need to be posted by someone to you. Although its not safe to post a PR card but this is a option for you or you need to ask tourist visa to re enter as your first visa is only valid for one time entry.

As a whole, its wise to stay till you get your PR card in hand and then come back.

regards,

Green

Not tourist Visa that is PRTD .. permanent resident travel document

iblessed

Mar 8, 2012
mridul_sh1979 said:
Dear Friends

Alhamdolillah, today morning I got our passports back along with landing package.We will land in Toronto, next week.

I would thank you all the forum members , and special thanks to qorax, biju,vinodkumar,Hossein arefi and theshivster

for their supports.

regards and wishing all the best.

Hello iblessed,
Please tell me if you are going to Toronto for a visit or you are moving there permanently?
I have already sent my passport to visa office, London and awaiting stamped visa from London Visa office.
I want to know that is it mandatory to stay in Canada till your PR card is
ready before you can leave Canada and go out of Canada for some time and came back.
Regards
Mridul
Hello Mridul i will be moving to Ontario permanently, it is better to stay until you have recieved your PR card as you will need it to re-enter Canada.
I am also waiting for my passport.
All the best

mridul_sh1979

Star Member
Jun 30, 2011
iblessed said:
Hello Mridul i will be moving to Ontario permanently, it is better to stay until you have recieved your PR card as you will need it to re-enter Canada.
I am also waiting for my passport.
All the best
Hello iblessed,
When did you send your passports for stamping. Any news regarding passport with stamped visa. My passports and visa have not yet come back and its already 5 weeks since they received my passports. I am waiting for another week and then I will send CIC London enquiry by email.
Mridul

Whiteknight101

Mar 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Per feb 2012
Med's Request
6 June 2012
Med's Done....
2 August 2012, medicals received line 03 September
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Ppr 1 on 3rd jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Hey everyone, wotz up, it's more than six months I have been in Canada, any one who has a technical background, and is looking for a 25$ an hour job in Ontario, call me

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
Whiteknight101 said:
Hey everyone, wotz up, it's more than six months I have been in Canada, any one who has a technical background, and is looking for a 25$ an hour job in Ontario, call me
hi, what type pf job?? and where in Ontario???

Thanks

Bigboss

Jan 18, 2013
UAE-Alain
Category........
Visa Office......
MCH-London
NOC Code......
7241,MI3
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2011
Doc's Request.
At the time of dicuments submittion
AOR Received.
11-4-2012
IELTS Request
Along With document request
File Transfer...
1-6-2012
Med's Request
20-8-2012 , expired , remedical 10/11/2013
Med's Done....
ECSE 4-10-2012. Remedical 14/11/2013
Interview........
Hope waived
Passport Req..
21/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
3/12/2013
LANDED..........
August 2014 inshalah
Hi guys

I got this reply whenever i send to LVO any inquiry
From 11 months
" background checks are outstanding, these will take several months
To complete" is it normal and when i can expect PPR, really worry,
Especially my med is expired week a go.

Regards

S Kamran

Sep 13, 2013
Hi,

I applied for FSW visa back in 2011 and received an acknowledgement on May 31, 2011. I'm from Pakistan and my V.O is London. The L.V.O requested the medicals sometime at the end of year 2011 and asked to pay the RPRF as well. Later they requested the updated police certificates in July 2012 and asked to fill out the new IMM0008 forms. We submitted everything as requested by the L.V.O. After that there was complete silence for few months so I got concerned and tried to inquire about my application status couple of times and each time I received the same reply that background checks are outstanding. Now last month in August 2013 we again received a request to go through the medicals for the second time and they asked us to send the latest police certificates for the third time. The V.O has received the Medical reports and latest Police certificates this week. Now, I need to know what is going to be the next step and how long it will take to get the PPR ?? Thanks.