ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
SABU79 said:
No, Not a problem to share.
Once I sent my medical report at the first time, LVO assessed and they thought I had some kind of tb in my lung (There was one very small spot on my lung site). so they sent me and my DMP a letter to repeat chest xray (VO mentioned a date to do xray) and sputum culture. All requests came from VO but not from DMP. VO advised to culture sputum for 6-8 weeks. My DMP cultured for 7 weeks and produced report as there was no growth. My xray was cleared this time (there was no spot).

8 weeks was the highest time for spuutum culture as vo mentioned in the letter. If there is any bacterial growth, it should start in the first week. So if there is no growth in second or third week, you can assume you dont have bacterial activity in your lung. But DMP or VO advised to keep it 6-8 weeks to make sure that you definitely do not have any sign of bacteria in your lung.

Vo ask for repeat chest xray after certain date so that VO can see the difference in between two xray plate. If there is any bacteria in your lung, you can see more white spot in your lung, it means you have active bacteria in your lung.

Hope it helps.
Cheers Buddy.
Wel elaborated,Thanks +1 for you sir!!!!!!!

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
One thing I would like to share as happened in Sabu79 ,No spot (consolidation,opacity,cavity) on 2nd CXR .Same with one member whose CXR with DMP showed a lesion while on the second day CXR by wel-reputed institutional radiologist NO Lesion was seen .Its not possible that lesion resolved in a day but DMP's old/poor quality X-Ray plant caused that person additional tests ,some delay and Obviously was cleared normal.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear SABU79
1-Did your DMP pointed /addressed that spot in CXR or sent it unattended and
2- after how many days of initial Medical you recieved letter for remedical
3-and did you recieve letter directly or through DMP
Thanks in advance

subhankardebnath

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Getting tired of having patience and being in this long waiting game. LVO seems to have become slow again now a days. Completed my medical in early august and resubmitted Schedule A/background declaration form in October but since then no response. Holidays are approaching and really wanted my visa before the end of this year which seems not to be a possibility any more. Have sent LVO a CSE and yet to hear from them even after 2 weeks. God knows what's happening.

My prayer goes to all of you who are still waiting and especially for Pawn and Samar who have got similar timeline and situation like me. lets hope we hear the good news soon. and many congrats to all who have already received their visa.

Best
S

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunasir said:
Dear SABU79
1-Did your DMP pointed /addressed that spot in CXR or sent it unattended and My DMP showed me but she said its not a problem. Your lung is fine but I should have insisted her to get another Chest Xray
2- after how many days of initial Medical you recieved letter for remedical It vwas 15 days
3-and did you recieve letter directly or through DMP the letter was sent to me with one letter was sealed inside for my DMP.
Thanks in advance
Thank you

table

Mar 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14th march 2011 & Alhamdulillah IP from 22nd June 2012
Med's Request
17-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2012
LANDED..........
06/12/2012
zohaib_uddin said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah, today I received my passport and COPR.....

Regards,

Zuhaib Uddin
Congrates.......

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
Hello everyone.....I have been away for a while.....

First of all Congratulations to everyone who got their PPRs and visas.....

Just like i shared before, I sent a CSE in the first week of october and got a reply that my 'file is due to be reviewed shortly by an immigration officer'.....

Now I sent an enquiry again yesterday and got a generic response that 'your file is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer'.....

I dont know what to conclude from it. My medicals reached LVO on the 31st of july and now God knows when my turn will come !!!

any comments?

Regards

egale

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Kalimron , Samar , dr anam where have you been? any update
from my side there is nothing in the horizon . i have sent 2 CSE and nothing

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Thankyou SABU dear

kalimorian

Jan 17, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 March 2011
Doc's Request.
In-Process 18 june, 2012
AOR Received.
24 june,2011
File Transfer...
24 june,2011
Med's Request
18 aug,2012
Med's Done....
28 aug,2012, line on e-case 10,sep,12
Passport Req..
PPR1 3rd Jan,13 PPR2 7FEB,13
VISA ISSUED...
14th Feb,13
LANDED..........
soon
egale said:
Kalimron , Samar , dr anam where have you been? any update
from my side there is nothing in the horizon . i have sent 2 CSE and nothing

“Your file awaits a final review and we expect this to take place within the next month”
was the last update on 10,DEC,12 reply my CSI ...from LVO..

yawar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 January 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
28 February 2012
IELTS Request
Along with documents
File Transfer...
26 june 2012
Med's Request
25 August 2012
Med's Done....
10 September 2012
Interview........
Waived INSHALLAH
Passport Req..
PPR1 22 Nov 2012 & PPR2 03 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 January 2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH in 2013
Dear Rfarooqui Sb, Ketevan, Gudboy, Pinkfloyd and all respected forum members, i need your advise about sending CSE coz as u can see that christmas holidays are about to begin and i have recieved my PPR-1 on 22 of last month my decision made line appear on 23 means next day and requested material arrive on 26 november 2012 since than no response and i am not expecting that much delay between PPR1 & PPR2 . My reason for worrying is as we reaches january 2013 i think those who dont recieved visa will be in new mess plz advise what to do

pinkfloyd

Star Member
Jul 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2011
File Transfer...
-In Process - 01-06-2011
Med's Request
25 June 2012
Med's Done....
17 July 2012 ..... Recieved by VO on - 31 July 2012......Medical Recieved Line on ecas - 16 Aug 2012
Passport Req..
-PPR1 - 3rd Jan 2013, PPR2 - 1st Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-by March 2013
yawar said:
Dear Rfarooqui Sb, Ketevan, Gudboy, Pinkfloyd and all respected forum members, i need your advise about sending CSE coz as u can see that christmas holidays are about to begin and i have recieved my PPR-1 on 22 of last month my decision made line appear on 23 means next day and requested material arrive on 26 november 2012 since than no response and i am not expecting that much delay between PPR1 & PPR2 . My reason for worrying is as we reaches january 2013 i think those who dont recieved visa will be in new mess plz advise what to do
Hello Yawar,

Congratulations on your PPR1 bro. IMO you dont need to worry at all......In fact people who are already thru with their medicals need not worry as medical examinations mean that your case is 90% through and they just need to send you the passport request once they have the background results in their hand.....

In your case you should not worry at all, as your case has been finalized and the decision made line means that they have made a decision to give you the visa, you can send a CSE via CIC website, I dont see any harm in that......waise bhee you will be getting PPR2 soon, maybe before christmas....

Secondly I think people who have already done their medicals will not be the victims of the new backlog which MIGHT be created after they start accepting new applications in january.....

you're all cool.....sit back and relax, I think you'll be flying to Canada in January....

Good Luck

dr.anam

Star Member
Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
june 2011
IELTS Request
sent with docs
File Transfer...
sep 2011
Med's Request
july 2012
Med's Done....
aug 2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
wating..
pinkfloyd said:
Hello Yawar,

Congratulations on your PPR1 bro. IMO you dont need to worry at all......In fact people who are already thru with their medicals need not worry as medical examinations mean that your case is 90% through and they just need to send you the passport request once they have the background results in their hand.....

In your case you should not worry at all, as your case has been finalized and the decision made line means that they have made a decision to give you the visa, you can send a CSE via CIC website, I dont see any harm in that......waise bhee you will be getting PPR2 soon, maybe before christmas....

Secondly I think people who have already done their medicals will not be the victims of the new backlog which MIGHT be created after they start accepting new applications in january.....

you're all cool.....sit back and relax, I think you'll be flying to Canada in January....

Good Luck
yes i second ur opinion...good luck !

yawar

Star Member
Nov 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 January 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
28 February 2012
IELTS Request
Along with documents
File Transfer...
26 june 2012
Med's Request
25 August 2012
Med's Done....
10 September 2012
Interview........
Waived INSHALLAH
Passport Req..
PPR1 22 Nov 2012 & PPR2 03 Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 January 2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH in 2013
Thanks Dr. Anam and pinkfloyd for your motivation and quick response i will do as you recommend

An architect

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Hi forum members ..
I'm really worried about one thing , urgent help needed :(
Our ppr1 letter did not say or ask for our recent photographs :(
Only photo copies of pp bio pages , and fill up the chart with our eye colors and heights ... Etc.
But no photographs ??!?:( According to my research that ppr1 letter is a 4 page letter . Our's is 3 page letter

According to our consultant it was ppr1 .... Guys all those who already got ppr1 letters please advise