Pre-Arrival: ?
PPR: ?
COPR: ?
Landed: ?
Mine has been 1 year u need to be patience

Reactions: Nadster85

Billyk

Jan 2, 2020
My application has exceeded the 12 months time frame. I've just got a reply from LVO saying it still awaits initial review which is quite surprising to me. My AOR is 7th Jan 2019. I was requested for Medical on May and was asked to pay for right for permanent residence fee which I did. My file was then transferred to LVO on 15th Dec 2019. Since then I haven't heard anything. Just checking if this is normal. My current scenario is, I'm based in UAE and we are expecting our first child around the month of April 2020. My missus is in Canada at the moment and the doctor has advised her not to travel. I'm not quite sure if I should wait for their decision or go for the Temporary Residence Visa as I need to be there. Can you guys please advise .

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
My application has exceeded the 12 months time frame. I've just got a reply from LVO saying it still awaits initial review which is quite surprising to me. My AOR is 7th Jan 2019. I was requested for Medical on May and was asked to pay for right for permanent residence fee which I did. My file was then transferred to LVO on 15th Dec 2019. Since then I haven't heard anything. Just checking if this is normal. My current scenario is, I'm based in UAE and we are expecting our first child around the month of April 2020. My missus is in Canada at the moment and the doctor has advised her not to travel. I'm not quite sure if I should wait for their decision or go for the Temporary Residence Visa as I need to be there. Can you guys please advise .
You can apply for TRV; chances if being approved are low but doesn't hurt to try.

Since you're file transfers in Dec. It'll take few months before you get ppr. That's just how it is with LVO.

If you like to join our group. Dm me I'll send you a link

Good luck my friend

Lott123456

Jan 28, 2020
Hello

I have applied for my Wife's visa in May 2019

Here is updates I have got so far up to now

Permanent Residence
  1. We received (Name) application for permanent residence on May 1, 2019.
  2. We sent (Name) correspondence acknowledging receipt of (Name) application(s) on November 13, 2019.
  3. We started processing (Name) application on November 13, 2019.
  4. We sent (Name) medical instructions on June 26, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent (Name) correspondence on November 26, 2019. If (Name) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (Name) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (Name) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
File was transferred to London in October 2019
In November 2019 they send me an email to re submit the Police Clearance which I did the following day but after that no response or update.
Any Advise would be helpful

Thanks in Advance

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
Hello

I have applied for my Wife's visa in May 2019

Here is updates I have got so far up to now

Permanent Residence
  1. We received (Name) application for permanent residence on May 1, 2019.
  2. We sent (Name) correspondence acknowledging receipt of (Name) application(s) on November 13, 2019.
  3. We started processing (Name) application on November 13, 2019.
  4. We sent (Name) medical instructions on June 26, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent (Name) correspondence on November 26, 2019. If (Name) has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have (Name) do so as soon as possible. Please wait until (Name) receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
File was transferred to London in October 2019
In November 2019 they send me an email to re submit the Police Clearance which I did the following day but after that no response or update.
Any Advise would be helpful

Thanks in Advance
Wait it out. LVO is super slow responding to adr. I read some people sent documents few times. Either way hopefully you get pre arrival soon.

Send me a message so I can add you go social media group. Or check 2019 tracker LVO tab. Group link is posted on bottom

Good luck my friend

M&H

Jan 29, 2020
Wait it out. LVO is super slow responding to adr. I read some people sent documents few times. Either way hopefully you get pre arrival soon.

Send me a message so I can add you go social media group. Or check 2019 tracker LVO tab. Group link is posted on bottom

Good luck my friend

Hi can you please add me to the social media group. My application was transferred to the London office a few weeks ago.

Thanks

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hi can you please add me to the social media group. My application was transferred to the London office a few weeks ago.

Thanks
My case was transferred to London two weeks ago too. did you get the “In processing” line on ECAS yet? I haven’t

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Any update for you? I hope so.

Ahmad1001

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello everyone
I am an afghan applicant living in afghanistan my wife is living in canada

Its been 22 months since my application started and i am still waiting i am writing here for you guys to have patience on ur case in sha Allah by the end of February we all hear good news
I got medical once that was expired.......
Last week i got another medical so hopefully that means my application started processing since i gave interview and pre arrival and its been 2.5 month after my interview i need some good motivational replies thank you.

A girl

Star Member
Feb 8, 2020
Feb 20, 2018 - Spousal sponsorship App Received
July 6, 2018- file transferred to LVO

No updates until now. PA is currently in Saudi Arabia. Anyone who’s in the same boat as mine?
well almost 3 years later i am from saudi arabia

Tam_anna

Star Member
Dec 8, 2019
Hello everyone
I am an afghan applicant living in afghanistan my wife is living in canada

Its been 22 months since my application started and i am still waiting i am writing here for you guys to have patience on ur case in sha Allah by the end of February we all hear good news
I got medical once that was expired.......
Last week i got another medical so hopefully that means my application started processing since i gave interview and pre arrival and its been 2.5 month after my interview i need some good motivational replies thank you.
Inshallah u will get ur visa soon bakhaire