Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
I dint want to worry you but sometimes PFL means they are planning to deny your application, depending on what the were requesting. Hopefully this not the case for you. Good luck[/QUOTE

Yes I know.. but as long as we answer there questions properly and provided what they re asking...nothing to be worried.. PFl somehow is better that interview or rejection...

PFL stil rays of HOPE

Reactions: shalenabennie

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Oh really ?
And after the transfer, u haven't heard back from them?
July 12 transfered to LVo then Jan received PFL

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Guys any news for middle east applicants???

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Feb 20, 2018 - Spousal sponsorship App Received
July 6, 2018- file transferred to LVO

No updates until now. PA is currently in Saudi Arabia. Anyone who’s in the same boat as mine?
Im April 2018 applicant my paper tranfered to LVO Jul 12, 2018 no update till now after we recieved PFL last Jan 24, 2019..

girlhounds

Star Member
Nov 25, 2017
DUBAI
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
Apr 19 2018
Interview........
Pre arrival Apr 26, 2019
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Hi Middle east applicants any news??

Roula soliman

Dec 8, 2018
guys all applicant in UAE we have watsap group you may join us send me your no. i will add you guys.. by the way im April 2018 applicant submitted PFL last March 22, 2019 that was the latest update with my application
guys all applicant in UAE we have watsap group you may join us send me your no. i will add you guys.. by the way im April 2018 applicant submitted PFL last March 22, 2019 that was the latest update with my application
hello , can you add me please , i am residing in UAE : 0551007293.Thanks.

Ibbiarib

Aug 8, 2018
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
27-06-2018
I am from Pak. LVO is f*****g slow.... very slow. Struck their from last 4 months. How is middle east going on???

hadaj

Nov 28, 2018
local VO for Dubai residents used to be Abu Dhabi. can anyone tell me if they know why our local VO is now LVO? aka one of the slowest and packed Visa offices?

Munaf2018

Jul 9, 2018
Kitchener
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
missussaga
London sent our application to ss. So I guess we'll be in there the a while :(
Where are you residing ? Did you tell you in letter that your file went into SS ? have you had any traveling history to countries were red flag might rais ? When did you bgc started ?

Munaf2018

Jul 9, 2018
Kitchener
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
missussaga
what is ss? when did they transfer???
Ss is security screening and it's done by CSIS agency which it does a background check in depth, it takes sometimes from one month up to 12 months. The file will transfer from regular background check to security screening when the applicant from certain countries. Also, if the applicant has an extensive travel history.

Reactions: shalenabennie

woyaodeshihulu

May 25, 2018
Ss is security screening and it's done by CSIS agency which it does a background check in depth, it takes sometimes from one month up to 12 months. The file will transfer from regular background check to security screening when the applicant from certain countries. Also, if the applicant has an extensive travel history.
oh no...I have long travel history too, but it was all for work, but those were not sensative countries. I hope mine won't be selected

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
Where are you residing ? Did you tell you in letter that your file went into SS ? have you had any traveling history to countries were red flag might rais ? When did you bgc started ?
My husband is the PA he's Egyptian national living in Saudi. No travel history and the ss started Oct 25.

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
I am from Pak. LVO is f*****g slow.... very slow. Struck their from last 4 months. How is middle east going on???
I haven’t heard a word from LVO for more than 8 months now !! Ironically slow !! We are Palestinians and my husband reside in Abu Dhabi !