+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON VISA OFFICE FOR MIDDLE EAST APPLICANTS

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello everyone .
AOR 1st May .
Long wait and then got response from London visa office that they are performing background checks .
Something which is not very much encouraging was “it will not be sometime soon “
Any Whatsap group ? For LvO people ?
I’m pnp - New Brunswick ; residing in abudhabi
Hi, so did you send them an email? How did you know they are processing the background check? Did you get medical request?

Salmansj

Oct 21, 2017
Hi dima,
I raised webform on 15th November to ircc after which I recieved mail from London visa office informing that background check is still in progress and it will take some time to complete .
Medical was passed already in June 2019.
For all the statuses I am regularly checking
The ircc website .

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hi dima,
I raised webform on 15th November to ircc after which I recieved mail from London visa office informing that background check is still in progress and it will take some time to complete .
Medical was passed already in June 2019.
For all the statuses I am regularly checking
The ircc website .
Thank you and good luck.. I raised a webform as well but the response came very general and did not help at all!

What is your status on ECAS if you don’t mind? In process or application received?

Salmansj

Oct 21, 2017
Honestly I am not really sure about ECAs...
all I know is my AOR was 1st May 2019.
Medical PASSED ON 14th June 2019
Bio done : 18th June 2019

Ohdontyousee

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Visa Office......
London
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-6-2019
File Transfer...
12-12-2019
In case if any Whatsap group please add me :

Add any group into from tracker from May to Nov. Then ask to be added into LVO group

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
Finally after almost 15 Months some good news for me 2 days back I had a ghost update, yesterday afternoon another ghost update and at night my status on Ecas changed to DM but without any email yet or update on GCKey it's still showing that they are processing my BGC.
Application started 24 Sep 2018
Sponsor: Canadian living in Saudi Arabia
PA: Syrian living in Saudi Arabia

Reactions: Nadster85

Nadster85

Oct 24, 2018
Finally after almost 15 Months some good news for me 2 days back I had a ghost update, yesterday afternoon another ghost update and at night my status on Ecas changed to DM but without any email yet or update on GCKey it's still showing that they are processing my BGC.
Application started 24 Sep 2018
Sponsor: Canadian living in Saudi Arabia
PA: Syrian living in Saudi Arabia
that's a long time! inshallah you get some good news soon!
Absolutely ridiculous that some people get their PR in like 6 months and others have to wait forever.

amrelnoury

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Category........
FAM
that's a long time! inshallah you get some good news soon!
Absolutely ridiculous that some people get their PR in like 6 months and others have to wait forever.
Thanks a lot for the wishes hopefully I will hear something soon and same to you keep it up it's a long journey but it has an end :)

Reactions: Nadster85