+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office - Application Fee Refund FORM

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

As per LVO, Application fee is refundable if the application is rejected with DM status.....same has been mentioned in my rejection letter but no information is given for submitting refund application. It is mentioned in the letter that "Please submit Request for Banking Information Form for details of information you need to provide for getting refund.

Can anybody please help in getting this Refund FORM.

Thanks

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
navali said:
Dear All,

As per LVO, Application fee is refundable if the application is rejected with DM status.....same has been mentioned in my rejection letter but no information is given for submitting refund application. It is mentioned in the letter that "Please submit Request for Banking Information Form for details of information you need to provide for getting refund.

Can anybody please help in getting this Refund FORM.

Thanks
So sorry to hear about your rejection.Could you try any other route of immigrating to canada?
It's now over six month since I received an acknowledgment letter from LVO about my voluntary withdrawal of old (2007) application.The letter clearly stated that I will receive a bank draft of my application fees within 6months.There was no mentioning of "request for banking information form".I am not aware of any form of such nature.May be this a new form!I suggest that you send a CSE to LVO .May be LVO wants to make a direct bank transfer to bank account??????

Louth.

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So many people on this forum already got rejection letters after DM status....Does nobody want their refund? did nobody applied to LVO to get their money back? Did no one receive any instruction from LVO to apply for the refund?

Strange !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
navali said:
So many people on this forum already got rejection letters after DM status....Does nobody want their refund? did nobody applied to LVO to get their money back? Did no one receive any instruction from LVO to apply for the refund?

Strange !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok! Mine was not a rejection letter but voluntarily withdrawal and am still waiting for refund.LVO is a centre of chaos and nightmares.Please send them a CSE to clear things up!
Louth