+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
Hello all,

Recently I raised a webform at LONDON VO. They replied that "my file is awaiting review". Does it means that they have not touched my file till now or does it means that it is in process and yet to be finalized?
Please help.
AOR -JAN 15,2021
FSWO
VO - LONDON
Hi...which link did you use to raise web form? Apologies don't have answer to your question

Gil Catañeda

Dec 25, 2019
Hello,

Exactly after 2 years I received remedical request from LVO with the following additional requirements.

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/11

Is there any specific Travel History Info form or should I include all the requested details in a world document? Also should I include visas of each country where I worked or visited?

Hopefull4ever

Mar 21, 2021
Dear Members,

If there anyone in this thread with an AOR between Mar - June 2021 and they got some correspondence from LVO such as ADR or remeds ?

First half of 2021 ppl, please comment.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Dear Members,

If there anyone in this thread with an AOR between Mar - June 2021 and they got some correspondence from LVO such as ADR or remeds ?

Dec 2020 aor here. Latest correspondence from London Vo: your application is in a queue awaiting review.
Eligibility not started yet as per gcms notes.

Reactions: izzyhu1106

sadaf1989

Dec 2, 2012
Hi,
Me and my wife are planning to enter Canada as new immigrants, we plan to enter mid March and expect a baby by June.
Pls let us know if our health coverage for pregnancy is covered in Alberta and / or Ontario.
Secondly, if we get the Ontario health card , is it valid to cover pregnancy in Alberta?
Thirdly how much does it cost to have delivery of health coverage is not valid.
Fourthly, can we apply for coverage before arrival in Canada.
Pls advice.
I heard from someone that due to COVID, Ontario had stroked out the requirements of 3 months to get health coverage. Please confirm this before making any decisions.

Ashbeel

Star Member
Aug 16, 2021
United Arab Emirates
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
19-02-2021
Nomination.....
02-03-2021
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Med's Done....
04-01-2021
Dear Members,

March '21 no communication from LDVO whatsoever

SlimJack

Mar 4, 2020
Hello all,

Recently I raised a webform at LONDON VO. They replied that "my file is awaiting review". Does it means that they have not touched my file till now or does it means that it is in process and yet to be finalized?
Please help.
AOR -JAN 15,2021
FSWO
VO - LONDON
Hey, I would suspect so as I've received the exact same response just yesterday.

"Your application is currently awaiting review."

AOR 6-Jan'21, FSW, Medicals expired.
Last GCMS notes (June'21) indicated Criminality & Security as not started, with London yet to touch the file.
Eligibility & Info Sharing was completed but by CIO before the transfer of the application.

Pretty sure they haven't looked at the file so far, since my background status on gckey hasn't changed from not started yet either.

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hey, I would suspect so as I've received the exact same response just yesterday.

"Your application is currently awaiting review."

AOR 6-Jan'21, FSW, Medicals expired.
Last GCMS notes (June'21) indicated Criminality & Security as not started, with London yet to touch the file.
Eligibility & Info Sharing was completed but by CIO before the transfer of the application.

Pretty sure they haven't looked at the file so far, since my background status on gckey hasn't changed from not started yet either.
ohh ok, thanks for the revert. I am planning to go for an upfront medical.

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hello guys!

I've received additional documents request and one of them is;

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/11

Shall I include travel history details in a word document or I need to fill IMM 5562 form?

Upon reading on various forums, there is a contradiction on views. Some say to fill this form, others advise to make a table and submit. One thing bothers me is that IRCC didn't mentioned any form number, whereas with other requirements they have clearly instructed to submit specific form.

Anyone here with his own experience and passed through this stage?

Please advise.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Dear @legalfalcon,
Pls advise us if you have any info for the LVO applicants who are stuck since last 2-3 years. Is there any announcement or hope?? As the world is now getting ready to live with covid, and opens up and ease the restrictions, what future do you expect for applicants like us. I was 33 while i applied for the application and got PNP nomination from alberta and as of now my GCMS shows evreything passed (without medical as it got expired) without any decision since last 2.5 years!! Now im 36, what shall i expect :( :(.

Writing with a heavy heart.

Tnx

• Sad
Reactions: aminoo14