+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
You mean they requested you to provide all of that with your original passport to LVO? The matter of fact I received today the request to upload to my profile height&eye color and copies of passport biopages. So I did it immediately. I hope after that the PPR request will follow soon
I got a request through the online account to upload copy of request letter with completed 'Appendix A' (including height and eye colour) and passport copies to portal, as well as send 2x copies of photos for applicant and dependent to local VAC.
The letter begins 'The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence..."
Is that the same as the one you have?

Reactions: CanWish

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I got a request through the online account to upload copy of request letter with completed 'Appendix A' (including height and eye colour) and passport copies to portal, as well as send 2x copies of photos for applicant and dependent to local VAC.
The letter begins 'The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence..."
Is that the same as the one you have?
No, they've written "in order for us to continue processing your application, we require that you upload the following documents to your online account...... by 20.01.2022"

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You mean they requested you to provide all of that with your original passport to LVO? The matter of fact I received today the request to upload to my profile height&eye color and copies of passport biopages. So I did it immediately. I hope after that the PPR request will follow soon
Oh you did? Why didn't you say so? I'm pretty sure you will get the PPR in a few days.

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
No, they've written "in order for us to continue processing your application, we require that you upload the following documents to your online account...... by 20.01.2022"
Ah ok, I don't know why it is different for us but hopefully that means PPR for you very soon

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Oh you did? Why didn't you say so? I'm pretty sure you will get the PPR in a few days.
Yeah, just an hour ago. Was busy uploading the documents ;-)

Reactions: CanWish and fc123

jm1980

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
I sent a webform to LVO yesterday essentially asking for an update on my application and my security processing (everything else passed in May 2021 as per GCMS notes, AOR November 1st 2020). I will be surprised if I get a reply. I'll also request CBSA notes again.
Has anyone received any webform responses back from them recently?
I did, they answered within a week and said my application is still in ottawa vo. July 2020 aor, maybe they arevsending them in batches. I'm in Ireland, cec stream. Latest ppr from London I saw was March 2019 in another of these groups

imrankhan2015

Star Member
Oct 13, 2015
Are your dependents accompanying you? Do they ask re-medical doe non-accompanying dependents as well?
Any family member whether accompanying or non accompanying are required to pass medicals.

The reason is that even if they are not accompanying at this stage, they can later be invited by the principle applicant.

So, if even a non accompanying member is unable to pass medicals, the application gets rejected

Reactions: tar86

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Any family member whether accompanying or non accompanying are required to pass medicals.

The reason is that even if they are not accompanying at this stage, they can later be invited by the principle applicant.

So, if even a non accompanying member is unable to pass medicals, the application gets rejected
Thanks for your reply.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020