+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

waynestated

Feb 12, 2020
Hello Everyone
Any UAE based applicants? Has anyones PPR been processed?

Does anyone have an estimation of how long does it take to get the PPR for GCC countries after the file is forwarded to LVO?

I heard through few sources (including a couple of lawyers) that the file stays in LVO for approximately 6 months :(

Reactions: Yasminakb

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
I heard through few sources (including a couple of lawyers) that the file stays in LVO for approximately 6 months :(
hi! thank you for letting me know
it's just weird how sooo many 2019 applicants got their application forwarded in december so there are no cases of anyone receiving their PPR for this year that's why I'm a bit worried.... :(
Are you in the UAE as well?

waynestated

Feb 12, 2020
hi! thank you for letting me know
it's just weird how sooo many 2019 applicants got their application forwarded in december so there are no cases of anyone receiving their PPR for this year that's why I'm a bit worried.... :(
Are you in the UAE as well?
Yes. File transferred to LVO on Nov 12, 2019. No news since then :(

waynestated

Feb 12, 2020
So it’s been nearly 4months
When did you get your AOR from them?
Also, Id really appreciate if you’d let me know of your updates ☺ Hopefully it speeds up!
Is your case a family sponsorship as well?

My AOR was July 24, 2019. What about yourself? Yes I'm being sponsored by my spouse.

Hopefully a new month brings us all good news soon!!

Arsheed

Jan 14, 2020
Hi Majid,
we have a similar situations ,my AOR is also 30th NOV 2019 and VO is London . I too received PFL on FEB 6 regarding the employment, officer requested for few extra documents and details which I have provided on 24th FEB .After that I didn’t received any update yet .What was your PFL related ? What is the current status of your case , possible send me your whatsapp number so that we can keep posted each other .

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
My AOR was July 24, 2019. What about yourself? Yes I'm being sponsored by my spouse.

Hopefully a new month brings us all good news soon!!
I got my AOR from IRCC Nov 21, and my application got forwarded to LVO Jan 31.
Hopefully! Do you mind telling me where are you originally from? :)
Im Lebanese, Id like to see if our situations are similar so I can compare

Anaars

Jan 19, 2020
Hi everybody,

kindly advise on my case. I apllied via express entry and its been 19 months now. My case was delayed due to few complications.

After long wait and so many ADRs I got email a month ago requesting updated PCCs, REMedicals, passport bio pages, height and eye colour for me and my dependants. Once I submitted after couple of days medical were passed and in review of additional document it's showing NOT APPLICABLE. However in background check it's showing in progress and will send message if anything else required.

NOW my query is after remedicals how long it may take. What should I expect to be checked in " Background check" at this stage, actually it's been delayed a lot already I am very anxious now.

Thanks advance
Cheers!

Arsheed

Jan 14, 2020
I'm a victim of London VO.

This depression is killing me.

I responded the reply of PFL at Jan 22,2020 which received on Dec 23, 2019.

Is there anybody out there who can tell me in how many days/time they (IRCC) respond ?

I'm waiting from (AOR) Nov 30, 2018. I can't put that fake smile in front of my wife or anyone, I'm just tired.
we both have similar situations, I too received PFL from London VO , what was your PFL related to ?

Arsheed

Jan 14, 2020
London VO is very fast , the average processing time is within 3-5 months .

Reactions: Yasminakb

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I'm a victim of London VO.

This depression is killing me.

I responded the reply of PFL at Jan 22,2020 which received on Dec 23, 2019.

Is there anybody out there who can tell me in how many days/time they (IRCC) respond ?

I'm waiting from (AOR) Nov 30, 2018. I can't put that fake smile in front of my wife or anyone, I'm just tired.
Bro are in SS?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Hi everybody,

kindly advise on my case. I apllied via express entry and its been 19 months now. My case was delayed due to few complications.

After long wait and so many ADRs I got email a month ago requesting updated PCCs, REMedicals, passport bio pages, height and eye colour for me and my dependants. Once I submitted after couple of days medical were passed and in review of additional document it's showing NOT APPLICABLE. However in background check it's showing in progress and will send message if anything else required.

NOW my query is after remedicals how long it may take. What should I expect to be checked in " Background check" at this stage, actually it's been delayed a lot already I am very anxious now.

Thanks advance
Cheers!
Usually they send PPR after remed but in your case I would suggest you better order GCMS notes

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Hi Majid,
we have a similar situations ,my AOR is also 30th NOV 2019 and VO is London . I too received PFL on FEB 6 regarding the employment, officer requested for few extra documents and details which I have provided on 24th FEB .After that I didn’t received any update yet .What was your PFL related ? What is the current status of your case , possible send me your whatsapp number so that we can keep posted each other .
Bro I thinl his AOR Nov, 2018

waynestated

Feb 12, 2020
I'm from Pakistan, living in Dubai for last 5 years. Is your spouse also in UAE or back in Canada?