+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hey Guys! Would appreciate any help here. I am in outland applicant in Afghanistan. August 2019 Applicant here. I just got my file transferred to London VO yesterday, January 8, 2020. What is the usual timeline for London VO offices..does anyone know how long after the transfer a PPR comes for a straightforward case? Thanks and best of luck to everyone :)

Reading this forum is making me a bit hopeless and depressed :( Is there anyone who had a fast PPR with London VO?

Last edited:

Wik.haider

Star Member
Jun 18, 2013
Are you in Pakistan? How do you call Ircc?
I am in Canada already and was just going through this forum for something unrelated. Anyway, definitely contact them to ask.
Sometimes applications fall through the cracks E.g. just today a friend of mine was waiting for his oath taking for the last three months (typically one month). He called them today and they sent the invitation within a few hours.

+1-888-242-2100 might not be the best number since it is a Canadian office number. You would likely need to contact the London VO. Nevertheless try on it too.
Also contact by email: LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Goodluck!

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
What’s your Aor, Momin?
I received PPR :)

Here's my timeline:

OINP Nomination: 25th July 2019

AOR: 26th August, 2019 (London Visa Office)

Medical and Biometric Passed: 18th September, 2019

ADR for Employment: November 1st, 2019
GCMS: "Will ask applicant for clarification of employment duration not being long" (I applied with only 1 year work experience with extensive proof)
ADR Submitted: November 7th, 2019 - Eligibility and Criminality Passed within 2 weeks after the submission

PFL (Fairness Letter): 28th November, 2019
Letter was regarding failure for disclosing refusal of entry/visa in 2017. Refusal would come with 5 year ban.
I forwarded PFL letter to embassy because I was granted visa in 2017 but never traveled. Got a call from embassy hinting an mistake in database. Responsed to IRCC in letter with evidence that was granted visa and never traveled.

PFL Response Submitted: 13th December, 2019

Ghost Update: 6th January, 2020

PPR: 10th January 2020

Last edited:

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hey Guys! Would appreciate any help here. I am in outland applicant in Afghanistan. August 2019 Applicant here. I just got my file transferred to London VO yesterday, January 8, 2020. What is the usual timeline for London VO offices..does anyone know how long after the transfer a PPR comes for a straightforward case? Thanks and best of luck to everyone :)

Reading this forum is making me a bit hopeless and depressed :( Is there anyone who had a fast PPR with London VO?
7 to 8 months.
Mine transferred there in July 2019 and nothing there after that......

Reactions: HRU

HRU

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
1. After the file is sent to the Visa office, is there supposed to be a new line on ECAS that says "we started processing your application etc". My application has been transferred to London VO a little over a week ago (i found out in email), but there isnt any new update in ECAS or CICaccount. Does that mean they haven't opened my file yet?

2. Also, are the visa offices responsible for conducting the security tests and the eligibility tests?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Got a generic response from LVO two weeks after the ghost update that my application is in progress. @MoeD bro did u get any email ?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I received it and in case you've received one then you're very close. In that case you should be getting PPR or remedical request shortly.
Thanks @Shahanastar. I did receive a ghost update but it was I think due to medical expired. My med got expired on 2 January and I received a ghost update on 4th January.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Thanks @Shahanastar. I did receive a ghost update but it was I think due to medical expired. My med got expired on 2 January and I received a ghost update on 4th January.
Unfortunately that's not a ghost update then. If you're in security screening then a ghost update will indicate that SS is over. You will most likely receive a remedical request after that.
Dont worry, it's a matter of time now.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Unfortunately that's not a ghost update then. If you're in security screening then a ghost update will indicate that SS is over. You will most likely receive a remedical request after that.
Dont worry, it's a matter of time now.
Thanks..but this waiting is really tearing me apart now..

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I'm a victim of London VO.

This depression is killing me.

I responded the reply of PFL at Jan 22,2020 which received on Dec 23, 2019.

Is there anybody out there who can tell me in how many days/time they (IRCC) respond ?

I'm waiting from (AOR) Nov 30, 2018. I can't put that fake smile in front of my wife or anyone, I'm just tired.