FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
You don't have to worry about it anymore as your Eligibility is cleared, but when you travel it would be wise to carry the cash/money as per new proof of funds requirement just to be on the safe side. No action is needed from you at this part of the application processing, you must wait for instructions from IRCC like re-med or ppr etc.
Thanks..really appreciate your help

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
So I’ve heard a lot about “ghost updates” on the forum but never understood what they were. Today however I opened my cic profile, and the status was not the usual “submitted”; it was “application/profile updated”. I clicked on it and there wasn’t really anything that had changed. Anyone has any experience with this?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
So I’ve heard a lot about “ghost updates” on the forum but never understood what they were. Today however I opened my cic profile, and the status was not the usual “submitted”; it was “application/profile updated”. I clicked on it and there wasn’t really anything that had changed. Anyone has any experience with this?
I also got a ghost update today. @artificial.nocturne bro could this be a good omen?

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Can you share you timeline (AOR, date of security screening start etc)?

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
I also got a ghost update today. @artificial.nocturne bro could this be a good omen?
Ghost updates at this stage are the BEST sign for your applications. My guess is that both of you could receive PPR email within 2 weeks time.

Let us know if there is any good news.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Can you share you timeline (AOR, date of security screening start etc)?
My timeline is quite depressing so don't take it as a standard. My AOR date is June 1st 2017, Security Screening started October 2017. Every since then, waiting :)

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Ghost updates at this stage are the BEST sign for your applications. My guess is that both of you could receive PPR email within 2 weeks time.

I sure hope so. It's been quite a ride. I applied today for CBSA and GCMS notes to see if there's any real movement.

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
My timeline is quite depressing so don't take it as a standard. My AOR date is June 1st 2017, Security Screening started October 2017. Every since then, waiting :)
Wow thats a long time. What reasons do you think could have caused the delay? Maybe country of residence? other factors that can contribute are: visa or entry refusals history, criminal record, military service etc

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You can email LVO in order to find out if there has been an update. Has it been 6 months under comprehensive ss for your already? If yes then it's highly likely that CBSA may be done with your file and has sent it back to LVO. But you must wait for further instructions or email LVO they might give you an update.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Wow thats a long time. What reasons do you think could have caused the delay? Maybe country of residence? other factors that can contribute are: visa or entry refusals history, criminal record, military service etc
Nah, nothing. I had a US visa cancelled once but so many others have had that and it didn’t affect their applications.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Aren't CBSA notes same as GCMS notes? Why order them seperately?
GCMS arrive faster, but CBSA are more comprehensive. GCMS will show me if there is any movement which would signal CBSA have already finished my file. If zero movement, then CBSA notes will show me if at least they’re doing anything with my file.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022

Will do

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
You can email LVO in order to find out if there has been an update. Has it been 6 months under comprehensive ss for your already? If yes then it's highly likely that CBSA may be done with your file and has sent it back to LVO. But you must wait for further instructions or email LVO they might give you an update.
No it hasn’t been six months only about 5 months and a week. Will wait for an official update from LVO. Thanks bro