+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
different experiences in the sense ? Can you make it clear :)
some got the response while others didn't...

some had already provided the documents through web form for which they were later requested...

Hence, it's good to keep that aside, you are done with your part... if you are to receive the response, you get it if not...you are still done with your part

Good luck!

Last edited:

nathan_2010

Sep 9, 2019
some got the response while others didn't...

some had already provided the documents through web form for which they were later requested...

Hence, it's good to keep that aside, you are done with your part... if you are to receive the response, you get it if not...you are still done with your part

Good luck!
Thanks for your support. :)

Reactions: jjttbb2019

uzair007

Sep 13, 2019
@ivo123
@jjttbb2019
and others..

Just wanted to share that i have received an update from Ralph office and i have been told that:

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.
Can anyone shed light on what does recommend pass mean?

Criminality passed.
:)

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Can anyone please guide me about the process and timelines for this?

Medicals are valid until Dec 2019.
Would i need to opt for another medical if my application is delayed further or this medical validity can be extended by IRCC?

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
@ivo123
@jjttbb2019
and others..

Just wanted to share that i have received an update from Ralph office and i have been told that:

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.
Can anyone shed light on what does recommend pass mean?

Criminality passed.
:)

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.
Can anyone please guide me about the process and timelines for this?

Medicals are valid until Dec 2019.
Would i need to opt for another medical if my application is delayed further or this medical validity can be extended by IRCC?
Recommended pass is passed no need to worry.
Now eligibility and criminality is passed. All you can do is to wait for background checks,
FYI my eligibility and criminality also passed and background checks are in progress since last June.
No one can predict how long it's going to take. Each case is different and some people background checks are done within a week...
For the medical you should wait for CIC instructions, as sometimes PPR is issued even the medical is expired...
Hope we all can hear the good news very soon. Good luck

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Guys , Did anyone waiting for remedical after their medicals expired from London VO ??

My medicals expired on 11th September 2019

Any idea how long it night take to receive remedical from London VO ??

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
It's now 3 weeks since London received my PPR documents. Should I be starting to get concerned? Really thought I would have CoPR by now.

nathan_2010

Sep 9, 2019
If a file is moved from cio sydney to london, does that mean that the program assistant and case processing agent review is over?. if i am not wrong these are done at cio sydney i guess . input please...