+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
if i need to send london VO a document related to my previous visa rejection , should i raise a webform or can i sent it via email. Which is the preferable option.Thanks
May I ask why you were refused?
How long from AOR were you informed of the refusal and did you get an ADR prior to that?
Hope you don't mind me asking, just a little worried as we are 9 months in and haven't heard anything. Thank you

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
May I ask why you were refused?
How long from AOR were you informed of the refusal and did you get an ADR prior to that?
Hope you don't mind me asking, just a little worried as we are 9 months in and haven't heard anything. Thank you
To answer your question, I would do both. No harm and more safe.

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Reaching 9 months next week and last month told our file is in a queue awaiting review. Just wish a decision can be made so we can plan and move on.
You did receive ghost update, right? Nothing after that?
One of my friends who received ghost last month has already received PPR.
My file still in the queue, completed 9 months last week

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
You did receive ghost update, right? Nothing after that?
One of my friends who received ghost last month has already received PPR.
My file still in the queue, completed 9 months last week
Yes, we received a ghost update on 9th August. But on the same day we received a detail email to us explaining to us essentially that our file was in a queue awaiting review. So not sure what that ghost update was about.

We are 9 months now, all a bit worrying. Hope the wait ends soon, everything would revolve around this decision of theirs. Just not feeling very hopeful that it will be any time soon.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Yes, we received a ghost update on 9th August. But on the same day we received a detail email to us explaining to us essentially that our file was in a queue awaiting review. So not sure what that ghost update was about.

We are 9 months now, all a bit worrying. Hope the wait ends soon, everything would revolve around this decision of theirs. Just not feeling very hopeful that it will be any time soon.
Would you mind telling your CRS because this factor is probably the one among many that determines your position in the queue assigned by GCMS??

Local Visa Offices are mostly responsible for criminality, eligibility and security outside exceptional circumstances and this whole thing revolves around your position in the queue

have you noticed any changes in your background check over the course of your post-medical-passed period?

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
Would you mind telling your CRS because this factor is probably the one among many that determines your position in the queue assigned by GCMS??

Local Visa Offices are mostly responsible for criminality, eligibility and security outside exceptional circumstances and this whole thing revolves around your position in the queue

have you noticed any changes in your background check over the course of your post-medical-passed period?
That's odd. Never heard of that before.
Ours was 459 when the AOR was 12th Dec.
Our file was moved to London, Local Visa office at the end of March. Seems like there is lots of speculations as to how this works, but no one really knows unless one actually works in the office. Thanks for your help.

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
honestly, this is really strange that your eligibility has not been touched since the month of March or probably your file has been waiting for background checks to complete

with regards to the factual content I outlined, it's up to you to consider it speculation or whatever...

good luck!

Last edited:

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
is LVO even issuing pprs as of late? why are they so slow my goodness everytime they have to throw everyone in comprehensive SS and we just keep waiting and waiting and waiting. Dont know what is this BS.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
is LVO even issuing pprs as of late? why are they so slow my goodness everytime they have to throw everyone in comprehensive SS and we just keep waiting and waiting and waiting. Dont know what is this BS.
How do you know if you are in comprehensive SS ? Is it mentioned anywhere in GCMS ? Or did you order CBSA notes ???

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
That's odd. Never heard of that before.
Ours was 459 when the AOR was 12th Dec.
Our file was moved to London, Local Visa office at the end of March. Seems like there is lots of speculations as to how this works, but no one really knows unless one actually works in the office. Thanks for your help.
There is no relation between CRS score and your rank in the waiting queue.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
How do you know if you are in comprehensive SS ? Is it mentioned anywhere in GCMS ? Or did you order CBSA notes ???
You can confirm through CBSA. I know because i also ordered and confirmed through CBSA. I have passed everything and now only stuck in this BS security.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
You can confirm through CBSA. I know because i also ordered and confirmed through CBSA. I have passed everything and now only stuck in this BS security.
Oh ok... Yeah even I'm planning to apply for CBSA.... AOR Sept 17th..
I'm actually waiting for my medicals to be cleared as there is an issue with inactive TB and that's causing the hold up....

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017

That's not true. My AOR is 468 and I know people who barely made the cut-off have already recieved their PPR

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017

Same, not hopeful that they will start issuing PPR any time soon.