+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Anyone waiting for Medicals - Passed ?? From London VO...

AOR 17th September 2018
Received GCMS notes in June and it states Medicals "Ready to be assessed"
Why so long ? Have you contacted IRCC what about other things eligibility, security etc?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
You’d think after over 2 years of waiting I’d get a proper reply and not a generic “background checks are ongoing” one... especially given that my notes show csis finished their part over a year ago ...

chocobina

Sep 6, 2019
Hello!! I applied for a Canadian Visitor Visa in London on the 8th August (second time as the first was refused), I got the acknowledgment letter saying they got everything and nothing else since then. Biometrics were submitted before, so i guess they won't ask again. It's been 30 days already and no news.
Anyone in same/similar situation? should i call or send a message somewhere?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Once we raise a webform to London VO , after how many days we will get an acknowledgement email .
Bro, don't worry about the acknowledgement receipt of the webform...you'll get their response in 15+ days provided that you've successfully submitted the webform

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Once we raise a webform to London VO , after how many days we will get an acknowledgement email .
Never got an acknowledgement email for webforms due to technical issues they mentioned on their website but received reply from LVO in 5 days first time. Second time they didn't respond at all.

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
23rd July. I didn’t ask when they transferred it.

I emailed LDN office today and I got a response in a couple of hours.

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that your file is currently pending review by an Immigration Officer.

We appreciate your patience during this process and will contact you once there is an update to your file.

Kind Regards,

What does this mean?
What email did you use? I sent an email last Thursday and did not get any reply.

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
if i need to send london VO a document related to my previous visa rejection , should i raise a webform or can i sent it via email. Which is the preferable option.Thanks

Monsen

Sep 7, 2019
Hi, I was wondering if this process applying for and express entry application also?

I am an Indian applying from London.