+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

bairn7

Feb 27, 2015
Check your cic account regularly. if you see counterfoil number added in account it means your COPR is issued.
Thanks!

I checked my account earlier today but didn't see any change. Where would I see the counterfoil number?

Appreciate your responses, thank you :)

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Thanks!

I checked my account earlier today but didn't see any change. Where would I see the counterfoil number?

Appreciate your responses, thank you :)
You're welcome !! A new section will be added just below final desicion named 'Document Section' in which they add counterfoil number for all applicants with expiry date.

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
Download Hangouts dialler app (not the regular hangout) from play store and dial IRCC's number. It's free. Though operator says they cannot transfer your call to IRCC your call will be transfered eventually. And even it says we cannot find your file number in our systems just press 0 to talk to agent.
thanks man

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Download Hangouts dialler app (not the regular hangout) from play store and dial IRCC's number. It's free. Though operator says they cannot transfer your call to IRCC your call will be transfered eventually. And even it says we cannot find your file number in our systems just press 0 to talk to agent.
Hi! UAE doesn't allow the app to be downloaded from google play. :(

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Strange, my application was also processed at London but agent was kind enough to give details. Try sometime again you will surely get some updates.
Really? What did you said? I was asked if i received any request from CIC and what visa office sent it. I informed her it was IRCC London. I guess i have to try another luck then. Phweew!

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Really? What did you said? I was asked if i received any request from CIC and what visa office sent it. I informed her it was IRCC London. I guess i have to try another luck then. Phweew!
Agent asked is your application being processed outside Canada. i replied yes, its at London. She asked few questions for security, i had to wait for few minutes then she said your application is in queue waiting for review and we need nothing from you at this stage.

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Agent asked is your application being processed outside Canada. i replied yes, its at London. She asked few questions for security, i had to wait for few minutes then she said your application is in queue waiting for review and we need nothing from you at this stage.
I see. Good for you. Maybe I will try sending an email instead. I hope i can get a reply ASAP. Thanks.

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
No, I haven't. What is it?
He is a canadian MP. His office provide information about your application if you ask them. Many took benefit especially people whose applications processed outside canada. I tried myself and he was kind enough to give more details then i received from a cic agent. Plus, they respond within hours much faster then LVO.

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
He is a canadian MP. His office provide information about your application if you ask them. Many took benefit especially people whose applications processed outside canada. I tried myself and he was kind enough to give more details then i received from a cic agent. Plus, they respond within hours much faster then LVO.
How can i contact them? Is there any payment?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
So everyone today at 5 pm i got the most amazing news which was that i got my passport request from LVO. Its been a hell of a ride but in the end it is worth it. I wish everyone in this thread to get their PR pretty soon. Best of luck everyone :D
bro, if you happen to be on this forum by any chance, I would appreciate to keep us posted about the passport processing times of your local visa office as well....

Thanks

Reactions: Awan101