+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Got adr for schedule A, additional family form, travel history, height and eye colour passport bio page and stamped pages.
Office is London
Got this request on 8 April 2019 and submitted today. AOR 14 aug 2018, eligibility and criminality passed 26 October 2018, SS started 1 nov 2018

Any idea how long will it take to get ppr

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Got adr for schedule A, additional family form, travel history, height and eye colour passport bio page and stamped pages.
Office is London
Got this request on 8 April 2019 and submitted today. AOR 14 aug 2018, eligibility and criminality passed 26 October 2018, SS started 1 nov 2018

Any idea how long will it take to get ppr
Hi Jaffaral,

I am in the same boat since Mar 08, 2019. What I have read so far is that, ADR for bio page and height/ eye color is made once the application is very close to PPR. And it can take between a week and couple of months, depending on case.

However I have a questions for you. When did your medical status changed to passed and how did you got to know that your eligibility and criminality are passed and SS is in process.

Last but not the least, I wish you a very speedy PPR. Please keep us posted.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi Jaffaral,

I am in the same boat since Mar 08, 2019. What I have read so far is that, ADR for bio page and height/ eye color is made once the application is very close to PPR. And it can take between a week and couple of months, depending on case.

However I have a questions for you. When did your medical status changed to passed and how did you got to know that your eligibility and criminality are passed and SS is in process.

Last but not the least, I wish you a very speedy PPR. Please keep us posted.
Thanks

Medical status changed to passed on 31st August 2018 aor 14 aug 2018

Eligibility and criminality statuses were know from gcms. SS info was obtained from CBSA

I think I already got ppr just want to confirm if this is Ppr or not

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
My dear fellow August 2018 applicants. By the grace of the almighty I have got my ppr. It came in my cic account as a request letter. So don’t get confused if u don’t get it in an email . Thi confusion killed some of my excitement ;) so don’t be the victim of this confusion
I hope u all will receive it soon.

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
My dear fellow August 2018 applicants. By the grace of the almighty I have got my ppr. It came in my cic account as a request letter. So don’t get confused if u don’t get it in an email . Thi confusion killed some of my excitement ;) so don’t be the victim of this confusion
I hope u all will receive it soon.
Congratulations on your PPR.

Just confirm one thing. You submitted reponse to your ADR for Bio page and etc today and got the PPR on the same day?

Hany Nabil

Oct 1, 2018
Hi

I have contacted IRCC and they stated that my case is London Visa Office - They have no information about my case , Any reason for that and how to get any information about my Case , I have ordered GCMS from 20 days - Please advise

Reactions: Sundeep8220

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi

I have contacted IRCC and they stated that my case is London Visa Office - They have no information about my case , Any reason for that and how to get any information about my Case , I have ordered GCMS from 20 days - Please advise
Calling CIC is useless as they don’t have access to files being processed out of Canada. You can email London visa office at LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca or you can raise a CSE.

Reactions: Hany Nabil