+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
how can i know from my GCMS notes when my IP2 stage has started, can some one advise.

last time i established a positive contact with London Visa Office in 1st Week of February, 2018 and sent them updated PCC and Travel History, my GCMS states

Eligibility, Medical and Criminality Passed, Security Screening is in process, Info Sharing Complete
Seems like IP2

Ahmed74

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
14-07-2017
AOR Received.
02-11-2017
File Transfer...
15-11-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
8-11-2018
how can i know from my GCMS notes when my IP2 stage has started, can some one advise.

last time i established a positive contact with London Visa Office in 1st Week of February, 2018 and sent them updated PCC and Travel History, my GCMS states

Eligibility, Medical and Criminality Passed, Security Screening is in process, Info Sharing Complete
Hi. What is meant by info sharing? My GCMS notes that myself and my dependent status is on info sharing.

Nader230

Mar 12, 2018
Alhumdulillah, it’s PPR today!!!
AOR 21 Nov 2016.
ADD Doc request: June 2017.
ADD Doc request: August 2017.
Re-medical request and new PCC: 10th July, 2018.
Submitted: 8th August:
PPR: 14th August.
Thank you everyone on this forum for their help and guidance.
Congrats!!
May I ask, why were you requested to submit a new PCC?

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Alhumdulillah, it’s PPR today!!!
AOR 21 Nov 2016.
ADD Doc request: June 2017.
ADD Doc request: August 2017.
Re-medical request and new PCC: 10th July, 2018.
Submitted: 8th August:
PPR: 14th August.
Thank you everyone on this forum for their help and guidance.
Congrats are you FSW or PNP?

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Dear All, in need of sincere and good advice!
I am a Provincial Nominee. I was nominated by NB on 16 February 2017. The AOR for my PR application is 21 April 2017. My medical has already expired (was valid up to 10 April 2018) and so far no request to re-do the medical. I ordered GCMS notes in January 2018 which mentioned that all requirements met and final assessment pending. I also realized that I am under security clearance. However criminality showed as passed and there was a due date under this as 1st August 2018. Someone on this forum explained that this is the date on which visa officer will resume the review of my file for final assessment.
However so far there is no response or update and I am still on the waiting boat.
I have sent many emails to LVO but every time same standard reply came.

I was wondering what should I do know? Its been one year and four months without any outcome....:(

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I am a Provincial Nominee. I was nominated by NB on 16 February 2017. The AOR for my PR application is 21 April 2017. My medical has already expired (was valid up to 10 April 2018) and so far no request to re-do the medical. I ordered GCMS notes in January 2018 which mentioned that all requirements met and final assessment pending. I also realized that I am under security clearance. However criminality showed as passed and there was a due date under this as 1st August 2018. Someone on this forum explained that this is the date on which visa officer will resume the review of my file for final assessment.
However so far there is no response or update and I am still on the waiting boat.

I was wondering what should I do know? Its been one year and four months without any outcome....:(
I had same assessment date 1st August 2018, but luckily they requested re medical and new pcc on 10th July.
I submitted on 8th August and 14th I got PPR request.
I think your security has yet to be cleared, once it’s done they will ask you re medical.good luck!

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
I had same assessment date 1st August 2018, but luckily they requested re medical and new pcc on 10th July.
I submitted on 8th August and 14th I got PPR request.
I think your security has yet to be cleared, once it’s done they will ask you re medical.good luck!
Thanks dear. I hope to get an outcome soon...

tue2017

Oct 6, 2017

Hi, hiw did you get to know that you are under security screening?

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Hi. Can I have contact details for London Visa office?
I don't think LVO has any phone numbers. You can either raise a CSE or email them on the above address. I'd suggest contacting them only if there's a specific issue or if you've exceeded the normal processing time of 6 months.

jelmusboy

Feb 12, 2018
I called IRCC and I was told that my file is in London Visa office previously in Ottawa. I applied from United Kingodm although and my AOR is May 5th 2018.

Any idea of when to expect PPR?

Reactions: fmk8890