+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello all my AOR is Jan 29 2018, I got a ghost update on my profile on the 25th of July but I noticed that people who share similar timeline are getting a height/eye colour ADR and not q ghost update nd it's kinda freaking me out. Is there something I don't know?
Just relax and hope for the best, we also got ghost update a month ago and nothing yet. Nobody really knows how LVO works. Just hope for the best .it is generally believed that ghost update is a good sign. All the best in your application.

Reactions: Ortiz

mus919

Feb 12, 2018
Just relax and hope for the best, we also got ghost update a month ago and nothing yet. Nobody really knows how LVO works. Just hope for the best .it is generally believed that ghost update is a good sign. All the best in your application.
Judging from my & others' experience with LVO, getting a ghost update after 5 or so months in your CIC means eligibility passed and BGC initiated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hemjay and Ortiz

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Alhumdullilah , PPR, it's been a very long journey.

AOR Nov 2, 2016
Nationality : Pakistan
Visa Office : London
Security Screening from GCMS notes, (ordered only once) May 4, 2017
Re-medical Request 17 July 2018
Medical Passed 20 July 2018
PPR 30 July 2018.

I think security screening ended on 16th July as re-medical was asked on next day.

Hang in, it'll come surely InShaAllah.

Good luck to all.
Congratulations..
I’m AOR 21 Nov 2016. I’ve also re medical request on 10th July, submitted emedical on 24th july.
One thing I wanted to ask about re- medical, doctor didn’t give me anything for upload instead he said we will send directly coz UMI can only be given if we do upfront medical and if IRCC request then they send directly to IRCC. Did your doc gave you anything after re- medical?

Vampireghost

Jun 14, 2017
Congratulations..
I’m AOR 21 Nov 2016. I’ve also re medical request on 10th July, submitted emedical on 24th july.
One thing I wanted to ask about re- medical, doctor didn’t give me anything for upload instead he said we will send directly coz UMI can only be given if we do upfront medical and if IRCC request then they send directly to IRCC. Did your doc gave you anything after re- medical?
Thanks Aali 005,

Your Dr. is right because i saw them opening a window over desktop and updating the data directly into that software. never gave me any document as the physician directly updates the results with UMI. you're right, when i did it upfront , a document was given to me that i uploaded while submitting my profile.

Good luck. it's just a matter of time for you too, InShaAllah.

Reactions: Aali005

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
Hi all,

My AOR is Nov 2017 and im in IP2 since June 2018

I called the contact center and they told me that my Primary office is London and Secondary office is Abu Dhabi. Does this mean that the AD will re-process the application for second time?

Please advice.

Thanks

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
PPR finally alhamdulillah!!
AOR : 3 May 2017
Interview at Abu Dhabi on 20 March 2018
ADR : 21 March : docs related to Addition of newborn
Re-meds: 23 May
Meds passed: 6 June
ADR : 15 June : additional family information form, generic form, biopages, height n eye color details. All submitted on 22 June
ADR : 23 June : biopages, height n eye color details (again). Submitted same day
ADR: 25 July : Renewed passport of daughter as it expires in December. Submitted 26 July
PPR: 2 August

It's been a long journey..... Thank you everyone on this forum for all the help and support during this time.

I wish everyone a speedy PPR!!

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hi all,

My AOR is Nov 2017 and im in IP2 since June 2018

I called the contact center and they told me that my Primary office is London and Secondary office is Abu Dhabi. Does this mean that the AD will re-process the application for second time?

Please advice.

Thanks
It means that your application will be proessed in LVO if there's an interview required youl go to Abu Dhabi Visa ofice

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Heya all!

I got an email stating that there's a message only account. Thought it might be a ghost update before the PPR!!

But the ADR field has changed and now the statuses read as follows:

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

However, there is no message in the CIC account or my email. Does that usually follow this email?

Thanks for your help!

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Sorry feel like an idiot now. There is a new Request Letter in the account but when I click the link the page won't load.

Any other way to access it?

lateentrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Thanks! I'm trying on the phone and checked several browsers but none worked. Will just have to go home and check on the laptop instead I guess.

wasimmaqsood

Mar 20, 2018
PPR finally alhamdulillah!!
AOR : 3 May 2017
Interview at Abu Dhabi on 20 March 2018
ADR : 21 March : docs related to Addition of newborn
Re-meds: 23 May
Meds passed: 6 June
ADR : 15 June : additional family information form, generic form, biopages, height n eye color details. All submitted on 22 June
ADR : 23 June : biopages, height n eye color details (again). Submitted same day
ADR: 25 July : Renewed passport of daughter as it expires in December. Submitted 26 July
PPR: 2 August

It's been a long journey..... Thank you everyone on this forum for all the help and support during this time.

I wish everyone a speedy PPR!!
Congrats for your PPR. Just wanted to ask why did they ask you for interview? Is that related to work? Sorry I’m asking but I’m in same boat