+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Does anyone know what to do if the request letter sent is not opening in my CIC account?
I have been trying since yesterday.... Reported a technical problem also but got no response so far.

Vampireghost

Jun 14, 2017
Alhumdullilah , PPR, it's been a very long journey.

AOR Nov 2, 2016
Nationality : Pakistan
Visa Office : London
Security Screening from GCMS notes, (ordered only once) May 4, 2017
Re-medical Request 17 July 2018
Medical Passed 20 July 2018
PPR 30 July 2018.

I think security screening ended on 16th July as re-medical was asked on next day.

Hang in, it'll come surely InShaAllah.

Good luck to all.

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Alhumdullilah , PPR, it's been a very long journey.

AOR Nov 2, 2016

Nationality : Pakistan
Visa Office : London
Security Screening from GCMS notes, (ordered only once) May 4, 2017
Re-medical Request 17 July 2018
Medical Passed 20 July 2018
PPR 30 July 2018.

I think security screening ended on 16th July as re-medical was asked on next day.

Hang in, it'll come surely InShaAllah.

Good luck to all.
was your application filled properly? was there any problem with 1st medical or an error of any kind in the application?? was it a spousal case?

What's your full timeline? whats your exact date of file transfer to LVO

it sure is a long time but congrats!

Vampireghost

Jun 14, 2017
was your application filled properly? was there any problem with 1st medical or an error of any kind in the application?? was it a spousal case?

What's your full timeline? whats your exact date of file transfer to LVO

it sure is a long time but congrats!
Yes application was properly filed, during this whole tenure, no additional request for any document whatsoever.

1st medical was passed and expired in October 2017. I never asked about extension, so the 2nd medical request details are already posted in my earlier message.

File transfer date as per GCMs notes: 30 Nov 2016

It wasn't a spousal application, actually PNP Express entry. Nov 2, 2016 is AOR of express entry.

Reactions: zubda345

Ortiz

Aug 1, 2018
Hello all my AOR is Jan 29 2018, I got a ghost update on my profile on the 25th of July but I noticed that people who share similar timeline are getting a height/eye colour ADR and not q ghost update nd it's kinda freaking me out. Is there something I don't know?

Reactions: Hemjay

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hello all my AOR is Jan 29 2018, I got a ghost update on my profile on the 25th of July but I noticed that people who share similar timeline are getting a height/eye colour ADR and not q ghost update nd it's kinda freaking me out. Is there something I don't know?
Which country do you live in and which country did you apply from?
If you have already passed the medical you do not need to worry, as far as i have seen, the people who are getting ghost updates are the ones who are getting their PPR a while after the ghost... So i guess wait a while and see what happens...

Ortiz

Aug 1, 2018
Which country do you live in and which country did you apply from?
If you have already passed the medical you do not need to worry, as far as i have seen, the people who are getting ghost updates are the ones who are getting their PPR a while after the ghost... So i guess wait a while and see what happens...
I live in Nigeria and I applied from same