gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Guys, please, I know someone did the medicals second time, just can't remember who.
Please advise as I have one day left before my medicals.

On the forms that I got from LVO there is a space for picture. The physician said that I he will take a picture himself at the time of medicals, that I assume will appear on the paper that he will issue after the meds, correct?
What to do with these forms received? should I leave the photo space blank? should I even upload these forms?
thank you!)
You dont need to do anything. Please print those papers and handover to the physician. They will do the needed. I did my second meds last week.

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
You dont need to do anything. Please print those papers and handover to the physician. They will do the needed. I did my second meds last week.
Thanks, but i have a button to upload a new medicals. It appeared in the profile. And my request letter also says that i need to upload a proof of medicine.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
Hi @BillHyatt hope you are doing ok.

Any idea how long London visa office will take to process the files? Mine is going to touch the 6month mark on30th of june.
AOR 30 dec, FSW-O

I got the following reply from LBM on june 1st.

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently awaiting review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to.

In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests to this office as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi @BillHyatt hope you are doing ok.

Any idea how long London visa office will take to process the files? Mine is going to touch the 6month mark on30th of june.
AOR 30 dec, FSW-O

I got the following reply from LBM on june 1st.

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently awaiting review. We will contact you again via your MyCIC account as soon as we are able to.

In the meantime, please do not send repeat status requests to this office as we will be unable to respond to them. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

Yours sincerely,

LBM

High Commission of Canada
It takes 6-8 months at London Visa Office.

Reactions: Rayan12

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Thanks, but i have a button to upload a new medicals. It appeared in the profile. And my request letter also says that i need to upload a proof of medicine.
Oh wow. Well I did not have anything to upload and I have passed the medical yesterday.

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
No, it can take 3-6 months extra.
What is security screening exactly? Does this mean that not all applications undergo security screening?
Also, if I received an RPRF request, could my application still go to SS?

Thanks in advance

gr-ind

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Doha
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
How long did it take for medicine to pass for the second time? Was it a week or so?Thanks
Once the medical report was uploaded, it took 2 days for the result to reflect in my profile. And also, forgot to mention that I did not have any available slot in the profile to upload the documents. If you have the slot specifically for med docs, it is advised to be uploaded.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
What is security screening exactly? Does this mean that not all applications undergo security screening?
Also, if I received an RPRF request, could my application still go to SS?

Thanks in advance
RPRF isn't related to SS.

SS is carried out on everyone while the scale is different. If you are selected for International Verifications or Investigation then it can take 3-9 months depending on the type of Security being carried out.

Read Division 2 and 4 of the following Act
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
RPRF isn't related to SS.

SS is carried out on everyone while the scale is different. If you are selected for International Verifications or Investigation then it can take 3-9 months depending on the type of Security being carried out.

Read Division 2 and 4 of the following Act
http://laws.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/
Thanks for the detailed and helpful reply.. just to paraphrase my last question: so if I received an RPRF request after 5.5 months of my AOR.. does that mean I passed SS and my application is approved? Or not necessarily?

Thanks

tinuola

Oct 12, 2016
Hello @BillHyatt

How are you fairing? Good to have you back.

With the help of Robyn Sullivan, I got this information about my application on the 19th of June.

"Eligibility has not been initiated.

Criminality passed Aug 25, 2017 for both.

Security checks have not been initiated.

Medicals are valid until Oct 28, 2018."

I also got this reply from LVO 18th May.

"Thank you for your email.

Please note your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to advise when this review will take place due to the high volume of files, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the application has been reviewed or further documents are required. Please note every application is different and the processing time may differ from one file to the other.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

High Commission of Canada"

AOR August 3rd
PNP
IP2 - Feb 27th.

When do you think they will start reviewing August applications and how long do I still have to wait for to have my application finalized?