+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
That’s the average normal processing time. If it goes in SS then it may depend on how much time SS consumes.

The bottom line is that we cannot predict. Some got PPR in three months as well.
Thanks. In total i am waiting for more than 11 months. And i have no clue when this will end((

Kriscare

Jun 5, 2018
Kindly raise a CSE also with same ADR
As it happened with one guy that he only upload on mycic account and after a month lvo asked again for same ADR that they are waiting and he should raise a cse.... then he raised cse and got PPR....
Thanks

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
I will be contacting Minister by the end of the coming week to lodge a complaint against London Visa Office on the behalf of all those waiting in this forum and will try to contact the Canada House as well to get some details. Till then I will be replying to the PM messages only and will be seen less in the forum.

Keep me posted. Good Luck to all
@BillHyatt, I really appreciate the good work you are doing on this platform. God will bless you real good.
My application is over 6 months (my AOR is 11th Dec. 2017). I am Express Entry- PNP applicant. I sent a mail to LVO and I got a response that my application is awaiting further review.

After getting my GCMS, I saw that Medical is passed, Criminality passed, Eligibility not started, Security not started. Also, observed that my POF and Client information required review. Sir, can I send POF and Schedule 4 to IRCC through CSE when it has not been asked for? Pls I really need your response as this waiting time is disturbing and so many things are stand still. I will like to PM you. Thanks and best regards

Kriscare

Jun 5, 2018
Kindly raise a CSE also with same ADR
As it happened with one guy that he only upload on mycic account and after a month lvo asked again for same ADR that they are waiting and he should raise a cse.... then he raised cse and got PPR....
I raised a CSE with same ADR as you advised and interestingly my status changed from "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" within minutes.
Thanks again

EYC

Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
I raised a CSE with same ADR as you advised and interestingly my status changed from "the additional documents you provided have been uploaded" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" within minutes.
Thanks again
With what link do you raise a cse?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Guys..sorry if this questuon has been answered beforw ....but is it conceivable that LVO ask me later down the line for updated POF or PCCs...as per the RPRF I received I should be past eligibility and in the background checks/ admissability phase

I understand medicals could expire therefore request to be done again...but what about the rest...could there be another eligibility review?

Thanks for all the help

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Guys..sorry if this questuon has been answered beforw ....but is it conceivable that LVO ask me later down the line for updated POF or PCCs...as per the RPRF I received I should be past eligibility and in the background checks/ admissability phase

I understand medicals could expire therefore request to be done again...but what about the rest...could there be another eligibility review?

Thanks for all the help
If they find you need POF again then they will ask. I don’t think PCCs are require again though.

Also, when landing you need to show POF..

Reactions: medwiz

Nanama

Dec 6, 2017
THE EAGLE HAS FINALLY LANDED ! IT'S PPR
AOR: 19 Nov 2017
ADR: SCHEDULE A 5 DEC
ADR SUBMITTED: 6 DEC
ADNR/FTD: 8 JAN 2018
ADR: NEW MEDS/HEIGHT AND EYE COLOUR/PASSPORT BIOPAGE 16 MAY
ADR SUBMITTED: 18 MAY
NEW MEDS PASSED: 24 MAY
VISA OFFICE: LONDON
PPR: 14 June 2018

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE!

Thank you all for the support! I was encouraged by all the posts here. I want to encourage everyone to keep hope alive. Ppr will come for everyone who's waiting. Remain blessed