+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
It won’t if it’s still in progress. They’ll only tell you the date if they already finalized and sent your file to CBSA or IRCC, then they’ll tell you when they did that. At least that’s what I could gather from the forum.
Why would they send CBSA? For further security checks ?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Why would they send CBSA? For further security checks ?
I found the below 2 points on the forum. The second point is a letter one of the members here received after requesting CSIS notes I presume:
1) “CBSA coordinates the security screening process which involves several agencies including csis. Csis completes their investigation and sends the report to CBSA.”
2) “Dear Dr. ---

The Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS) is one of the several organizations that IRCC may consult while assessing a permanent resident application and determining whether a person is admissible to Canada. IRCC the determines who will be allowed to enter to the country and whether they will be granted permanent resident status in Canada. CSIS' role in immigration matters is to provide advice to IRCC through Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
CSIS received a security screening request from IRCC on January 25, 2017 concerning your permanent resident application. The security screening was completed and advice was sent on April 24, 2017.
As CSIS has now concluded its involvement in this request, IRCC or CBSA would be in a better position to provide a status update on your application. At this time, I can only suggest that you redirect your request to them.

Sincerely,

B--- R---
Assistant Director Operations”

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
I will be contacting Minister by the end of the coming week to lodge a complaint against London Visa Office on the behalf of all those waiting in this forum and will try to contact the Canada House as well to get some details. Till then I will be replying to the PM messages only and will be seen less in the forum.

Keep me posted. Good Luck to all
Good work. We are with you... Thx

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Having one of them days at work and cannot but wish that my PR comes out like now!!!the PR is my joker...I cannot wait..gosh I really really need this to click like ASAP. Divine intervention!! I cannot wait.Just feel as if I should call the processing officer to hurry it up..o_Oo_O

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Having one of them days at work and cannot but wish that my PR comes out like now!!!the PR is my joker...I cannot wait..gosh I really really need this to click like ASAP. Divine intervention!! I cannot wait.Just feel as if I should call the processing officer to hurry it up..o_Oo_O
Loooooool. If there was a chance of your last sentence being remotely possible then I would be the first person to pick up my phone and dial the number :).

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it advisable to contact (email) London visa office before 6 months processing time? I am standing at IP1 no updates post medical passed on 2nd Feb. AOR 16 Jan.

If it is recommended to send an email then could someone please post their email address?