+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Aali005

May 5, 2017
This is the reply which my agent received today from LVO.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Mathew, Agent 4029
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Advice from Bill? Or anyone can advice me where I stuck? I’ve already applied for gcms.
Thanks

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
I do not think SS was triggered. A few verifications took sometime to be completed. For instance my financial statements took almost 8 weeks to be confirmed by the deplorable institution. I think the medical is to give enough room for issuance of visa, was told to re do same on the 10th month mark after doing the first medicals.
Hello
For your financial statement verification, were you told that it was being verified if not, how did you know.

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Hi, does anyone here know how long London takes to process COPR? We got our PPR today (after 10 months of waiting) and already have tickets booked for 16th June. Is it likely we'll get COPR back in time to do a landing? The email says it takes 4 weeks :-(

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
My file was transferred on 20 Feb while i moved to IP2 on 27 Feb so yes that's possible. My timeline in signature.
According to your timeline, you were in NA2 when it was transfered, I got transferred while still in IP1 on 16 of Feb and still status quo!! furious

Tge

Dec 9, 2017
Hi everyone,

So i noticed i got a ghost update yesterday/today. This is the second one in two weeks; first update i had changes on my CIC account but this time around no changes just the ghost update.

anyone else experienced something similar hopefully with a PPR outcome :)?

AOR 11th Dec 2017

Thanks

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

So i noticed i got a ghost update yesterday/today. This is the second one in two weeks; first update i had changes on my CIC account but this time around no changes just the ghost update.

AOR 11th Dec 2017

Thanks
Whats your documents status?

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Hi everyone,

AOR 11th Dec 2017

Thanks
Congrats are in order for your ppr today or monday

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Hi All
AOR 30 December PNP
Yesterday I enquire by email about my application status.. this is second time I enquired... But got exact same reply as my first one..

Thank you for your email.

This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

@CanadianUK | @CanadienRU

First enquiry was on 13 April... and second one yesterday....

I don't know whats happening

@BillHyatt and other members your comments please.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi All
AOR 30 December PNP
Yesterday I enquire by email about my application status.. this is second time I enquired... But got exact same reply as my first one..

Thank you for your email.

This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
SW1Y 5BJ

@CanadianUK | @CanadienRU

First enquiry was on 13 April... and second one yesterday....

I don't know whats happening

@BillHyatt and other members your comments please.
Your file is not opened yet and it can take 8 months from AOR to PPR if your file is in London Visa Office. In addition, London Visa Office is facing even more backlogs and the average time may rise from 8 months to 10 months for applicants. Will try to get % of processed applications by month soon.

Reactions: Mizu_Sk

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
@BillHyatt I submitted IMM5669 and IMM5604 last week as ADR. Any indea about these docs? People say that its kind of SS indication.

AOR Dec 11 2017.

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
@BillHyatt hope you feel much better..good to have you back!

I got my gcms notes back 2days ago. The gcms generation date was 26 April below is what I got

Medical passed
Eligibility not started
Criminality passed
Security not started

Do you think the not started sections would have progressed by now?How much time to PPR do you estimate.

Hopeful for a reply

Mizu_Sk

Apr 13, 2018
@BillHyatt hope you feel much better..good to have you back!

I got my gcms notes back 2days ago. The gcms generation date was 26 April below is what I got

Medical passed
Eligibility not started
Criminality passed
Security not started

Do you think the not started sections would have progressed by now?How much time to PPR do you estimate.

Hopeful for a reply
What’s your AOR? I got same yesterday