+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

yaserb

Jul 30, 2017
I am in a very similar situation. I received my GCMS notes with Medical, Criminality, Eligibility all pass and information sharing complete but instead of security not started it was blank. My GCMS notes had one blank page with s15(1) code. I emailed LVO three times to check for status update and each time I receive a reply from DRD that my application is currently undergoing background verification checks.

Last month, I ordered CSIS noted from GetGCMS and I received an email from them that my notes could not be released because security screening is in progress. The email did not indicate when did security screening start. In order for me to know the start date of security screening I ordered CBSA notes and I am expecting to receive it within the coming few weeks.

I recommend ordering CBSA/CSIS notes as it helps to make sure whether an application is under security screening.

I hope that we all get PPR soon.

Last edited:

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
I am in a very similar situation. I received my GCMS notes with Medical, Criminality, Eligibility all pass and information sharing complete but instead of security not started it was blank. My GCMS notes had one blank page with s15(1) code. I emailed LVO three times to check for status update and each time I receive a reply from DRD that my application is currently undergoing background verification checks.

Last month, I ordered CSIS noted from GetGCMS and I received an email from them that my notes could not be released because security screening is in progress. The email did not indicate when did security screening start. In order for me to know the start date of security screening I ordered CBSA notes and I am expecting to receive it within the coming few weeks.

I recommend ordering CBSA/CSIS notes as it helps to make sure whether an application is under security screening.

I hope that we all get PPR soon.
Please update us with the CBSA feedback, as I understood CBSA will only work on the file once CSIS are done with their part

Reactions: aoamber

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
Received ghost update plus request to re-do medicals on 18-05-2018, did same , medicals passed today with ghost update.
AOR Aug 2 , 2017 - FSWO.
Hope to receive ppr soon ...
Were you in SS?
And why they asked you to redo medical, did you passed a one year since your medical?

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Were you in SS?
And why they asked you to redo medical, did you passed a one year since your medical?

I do not think SS was triggered. A few verifications took sometime to be completed. For instance my financial statements took almost 8 weeks to be confirmed by the deplorable institution. I think the medical is to give enough room for issuance of visa, was told to re do same on the 10th month mark after doing the first medicals.

Reactions: maburaida

maburaida

Mar 26, 2016
I do not think SS was triggered. A few verifications took sometime to be completed. For instance my financial statements took almost 8 weeks to be confirmed by the deplorable institution. I think the medical is to give enough room for issuance of visa, was told to re do same on the 10th month mark after doing the first medicals.
Thanks for the reply.

Last question, did you email them asking about your case status and what was there last reply?

Appreciate your help.

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
It's been almost 7 months and I received the following response from LVO yesterday:

Please note your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to advise when this review will take place due to the high volume of files, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the application has been reviewed or further documents are required. Please note every application is different and the processing time may differ from one file to the other.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

I dont understand. My Eligibility and Security is still not started. CBSA/CSIS has not received any security request. Can't bear that much !

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's been almost 7 months and I received the following response from LVO yesterday:

Please note your file is awaiting review by a visa officer. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to advise when this review will take place due to the high volume of files, however, please rest assured that we will contact you as soon as the application has been reviewed or further documents are required. Please note every application is different and the processing time may differ from one file to the other.

We appreciate your patience during this process.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

I dont understand. My Eligibility and Security is still not started. CBSA/CSIS has not received any security request. Can't bear that much !
Sorry to hear, I am in the same situation hitting 7 months on Friday. Same response from LVO. I just cannot understand why they are refusing to open our files. Are you early November too? I am 1 Nov and all other 1-5 Novembers have been cleared / last stages except me. Don't know why they chose to ignore some cases.

Reactions: shaheersinn

gurveer2002

Mar 15, 2018
india
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
Doc's Request.
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
hello everyone .in this group anyone under fstp program .

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Sorry to hear, I am in the same situation hitting 7 months on Friday. Same response from LVO. I just cannot understand why they are refusing to open our files. Are you early November too? I am 1 Nov and all other 1-5 Novembers have been cleared / last stages except me. Don't know why they chose to ignore some cases.
I'm 27 Oct AOR. What does your notes indicate?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Guys, anyone got his file transferred to LVO while still in IP1? and if yes, can you pls advise your timeline ... thanks