+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Tge

Dec 9, 2017
Sorry for not able to reply back. I am currently suffering from a Medical condition and I am advised to limit my activities for 6 weeks. Therefore, I will be less active until the end of June. Will try to reply back whenever it is possible.
Get well soon

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Sorry for not able to reply back. I am currently suffering from a Medical condition and I am advised to limit my activities for 6 weeks. Therefore, I will be less active until the end of June. Will try to reply back whenever it is possible.
Get well soon bill take care.

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Wish you a quick recovery

Leo_x

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-12-2014
Hi experts

I am in need of some solid advice here.

I submitted my application on August 18, 2014 and got PER on December 05, 2014.

Afterwards I got a procedural fairness letter in October 2015 stating that one of my experience certificates of previous company could not be verified.

Since it was a call centre and not a very organized one, the physical verification didn’t go that well and the CIC guys were misguided. To make matters worse, their telephone lines were not even working as the centre was not doing very well at that time. However my experience was genuine and to back that up my existing employer is a multinational accountant firm.

Anyhow I submitted a letter of explanation from my EX CEO who verified that my expiernce was genuine and gave his company email address and contact information for the verification/ he however didnot receive any call.

Interestingly no movement or correspondence occurred till June 2017 in which I received yet another procedural fairness letter which was a replica of the one sent earlier. Utterly confused I attached the same letter again in June 2017 and to date there has been no correspondence from the CIC.

In the meantime I have made several case specific Inquiries all which have not been responded by CIC. I recently got married and updated them on admins mj wife in application as well but still did not get any response.

So kindly let me know the line of action that I should take. Should I cancel my application or should I wait for their decision? I really wanted to immigrate to Canada but now I am extremely frustrated and confused.

Anyone?

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Hi experts

I am in need of some solid advice here.

I submitted my application on August 18, 2014 and got PER on December 05, 2014.

Afterwards I got a procedural fairness letter in October 2015 stating that one of my experience certificates of previous company could not be verified.

Since it was a call centre and not a very organized one, the physical verification didn’t go that well and the CIC guys were misguided. To make matters worse, their telephone lines were not even working as the centre was not doing very well at that time. However my experience was genuine and to back that up my existing employer is a multinational accountant firm.

Anyhow I submitted a letter of explanation from my EX CEO who verified that my expiernce was genuine and gave his company email address and contact information for the verification/ he however didnot receive any call.

Interestingly no movement or correspondence occurred till June 2017 in which I received yet another procedural fairness letter which was a replica of the one sent earlier. Utterly confused I attached the same letter again in June 2017 and to date there has been no correspondence from the CIC.

In the meantime I have made several case specific Inquiries all which have not been responded by CIC. I recently got married and updated them on admins mj wife in application as well but still did not get any response.

So kindly let me know the line of action that I should take. Should I cancel my application or should I wait for their decision? I really wanted to immigrate to Canada but now I am extremely frustrated and confused.

Anyone?
Best option is to appoint or at least get guidance from a legal consultant

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
I had an ADR and i provided that and now My status of ADR is Not Applicable... i am in IP2 since. So, what is current trend now a days? after what status do we get PPR?

alphano

Sep 18, 2017
@BillHyatt

I have Received my GCMS notes
But i am looking for an expert Opinion to review it

it says my case is parked due to incomplete PNC spread sheet
so what does this mean
is it some thing from my side or its some thing internal

please reply