+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Chady

May 24, 2018
Hi, my case is the following:

I received the CSQ, and applied for the federal:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 13, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 27, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 13, 2017.
I sent an inquiry about the expected date to receive the medical and got the below reply from London Office:

Dear Sir / Madam,
This is in response to your enquiry.
Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.
Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum. Sincerely,
SNO

Can someone give any hint about when to expect the medical request and consequently the PPR?
Appreciate your help.
THanks

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello

I have received Adr of passport biopage of mine & spouse and height and eye color details.

I am Feb 13 AoR EE Pnp London Vo.

Should I again scan passports bio page or send them the same ones which i sent earlier and were clear enough.

They haven’t asked for clearer copy but just bio page of our passports.

Also what are the chances of ppr on this. I haven’t received ghost update but just Adr.
Whoa, that's good! Is that Feb 13th 2017 or 2018? Someone else on this forum reported that the same request was made. I wish I'd an answer, but maybe you'd reach out to the other person, a few pages back on this forum.

Winiexyz

Mar 26, 2018
Hello

I have received Adr of passport biopage of mine & spouse and height and eye color details.

I am Feb 13 AoR EE Pnp London Vo.

Should I again scan passports bio page or send them the same ones which i sent earlier and were clear enough.

They haven’t asked for clearer copy but just bio page of our passports.

Also what are the chances of ppr on this. I haven’t received ghost update but just Adr.
@tanzeel99

I also got an ADR for biodata page (but nothing for height or eye colour) a week ago. I've been told to expect a PPR soon...still expecting.

Since the ADR I've received no updates, so I guess there's really no way of telling how close one is to PPR as cases differ.

Going by recent trend, I've observed a request for height and eye colour usually precedes PPR... So you can be hopeful.

Are you Feb 2017 or 2018?

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
@tanzeel99

I also got an ADR for biodata page (but nothing for height or eye colour) a week ago. I've been told to expect a PPR soon...still expecting.

Since the ADR I've received no updates, so I guess there's really no way of telling how close one is to PPR as cases differ.

Going by recent trend, I've observed a request for height and eye colour usually precedes PPR... So you can be hopeful.

Are you Feb 2017 or 2018?
How did you submit your adr? I also got it and only uploaded on my gc key but never got any confirmation mail. All i have on gckey is " your documents have been uploaded"

Winiexyz

Mar 26, 2018
How did you submit your adr? I also got it and only uploaded on my gc key but never got any confirmation mail. All i have on gckey is " your documents have been uploaded"
Likewise. Uploaded on my CIC account, no confirmation email and message reads 'additional documents submitted have been uploaded'.
I don't think there's anything more to do.

Reactions: favbless

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Likewise. Uploaded on my CIC account, no confirmation email and message reads 'additional documents submitted have been uploaded'.
I don't think there's anything more to do.
Submitted ADR docs on 22 May. Have the same document status as yours. FSWO Dec 11 2017 AOR.

Reactions: Winiexyz

Sadiaumer

Mar 24, 2018
Hi guys,
Can anyone please help me. I received this from lvo as an answer of my email from EXP
"Please be informed that background checks are ongoing for your application. We are unable to advise when these checks will be completed as they are conducted in Canada and unfortunately our office is in no position to expedite them. Background checks may take up to six months sometimes, however, rest assured that our office continues to monitor the situation and requests frequent updates from the office in charge of these checks".
I received gcms notes last month which showed
Medical passed
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security blanked

eyts

Star Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys,
Can anyone please help me. I received this from lvo as an answer of my email from EXP
"Please be informed that background checks are ongoing for your application. We are unable to advise when these checks will be completed as they are conducted in Canada and unfortunately our office is in no position to expedite them. Background checks may take up to six months sometimes, however, rest assured that our office continues to monitor the situation and requests frequent updates from the office in charge of these checks".
I received gcms notes last month which showed
Medical passed
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security blanked
Looks like your application is in security screening as the standard security checks takes only a couple of days to complete.

Leo_x

Dec 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Aug-2014
Nomination.....
05-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-12-2014
Hi experts

I am in need of some solid advice here.

I submitted my application on August 18, 2014 and got PER on December 05, 2014.

Afterwards I got a procedural fairness letter in October 2015 stating that one of my experience certificates of previous company could not be verified.

Since it was a call centre and not a very organized one, the physical verification didn’t go that well and the CIC guys were misguided. To make matters worse, their telephone lines were not even working as the centre was not doing very well at that time. However my experience was genuine and to back that up my existing employer is a multinational accountant firm.

Anyhow I submitted a letter of explanation from my EX CEO who verified that my expiernce was genuine and gave his company email address and contact information for the verification/ he however didnot receive any call.

Interestingly no movement or correspondence occurred till June 2017 in which I received yet another procedural fairness letter which was a replica of the one sent earlier. Utterly confused I attached the same letter again in June 2017 and to date there has been no correspondence from the CIC.

In the meantime I have made several case specific Inquiries all which have not been responded by CIC. I recently got married and updated them on admins mj wife in application as well but still did not get any response.

So kindly let me know the line of action that I should take. Should I cancel my application or should I wait for their decision? I really wanted to immigrate to Canada but now I am extremely frustrated and confused.

Nua

May 7, 2018
Hi!
My name is Nuha I’m 19 year’s old 02.09.1998 my birth date, I live in Turkey I’m student I have a question, I want to complete my studies in Canada with my sister.How can I do it Can you help me please.​
Thank you

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Sorry for not able to reply back. I am currently suffering from a Medical condition and I am advised to limit my activities for 6 weeks. Therefore, I will be less active until the end of June. Will try to reply back whenever it is possible.