+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations Buddy. I am so happy for you. @Hemjay, I guess you are next to receive PPR:);)! The longer the wait, the lesser the Shine... NOT!:p:D
Thank you so much. I truly wish everyone speedy PPR. If a file isn't sent for SS, average time I have seen for LVO is 7 months - judging from my friends' applications too. The only one that stretched into 9 months was because he added his newborn twins. It will end in good glorious praise.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
I guess only few people are updating. I got PPR mail today. Thanks to all for the support.
@BillHyatt words cannot quantify the depth of my gratitude. You've held me sane with your many positive words on this forum.
Best wishes to all in wait. It will come, the waiting time can just be frustratingly annoying. I raised CSE some two weeks ago, no response till now and neither did I get a response to my status request email...doesn't mean they are not working. Keep strong.
See you on the other side of Canny God willing:)

AOR - November 05 2017
FTD December 22 to LVO
IP2 February 27
Ghost Update April 24
Paid all fees upfront
Reguested gcms notes in Jan and Mar
No ADR request any any point
PPR May 23
Congrats! Does it come from ldnimmigration email?

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Same here mate. I sent an email requesting an extension so I'm assuming that they've extended it.
@MoeD @Reykhan
If medicals are extended, then status will change back to Passed. The status you are currently having means you are back to square one regarding medicals...you have to re-do it when they will ask or they will extend. But at this moment, medical is simply Expired. It is the same status you have when you put application in very beginning before it changes to Passed. In my opinion, meds is not a bif concern, its SS which is worrisome because once you are in, there is no timeframe. Better luck to all of us who are facing this situation.

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
Hey guys, it's PPR.

My timeline:
Aor: Oct 10, 2017
Med passed: Oct 22
Transfer to London VO: NOV 22
Ghost update: April 26
PPR: May 23

Wish all PPR hopefuls d best.
Congratulations... Did you get a direct email in ur account or did you get notification of a message in CIC account?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
@MoeD @Reykhan
If medicals are extended, then status will change back to Passed. The status you are currently having means you are back to square one regarding medicals...you have to re-do it when they will ask or they will extend. But at this moment, medical is simply Expired. It is the same status you have when you put application in very beginning before it changes to Passed. In my opinion, meds is not a bif concern, its SS which is worrisome because once you are in, there is no timeframe. Better luck to all of us who are facing this situation.
Yeah I had a premonition that this could be the case. And yes you're right mate, it's not the medical that concerns me at all, it's the time period of SS. And as I've been told to hold my horses until late summer or early autumn then I guess I don't have any other choice but to wait. Honestly, LVO has become cancer to my life.

Nunu2020

Mar 28, 2018
Hey guys, it's PPR.

My timeline:
Aor: Oct 10, 2017
Med passed: Oct 22
Transfer to London VO: NOV 22
Ghost update: April 26
PPR: May 23

Wish all PPR hopefuls d best.
Congrats....I pray they start working on Dec AOR soon....this wait is really long

Muhammad Faisal

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
Dear all,

I need advice on this.
I got a message in my PR profile online that "Action Required" when I go in and try to click "View Message" I am unable to see the letter as attached PDF.
However when I do and see my View Submitted profile then I see a document is required and that is Marriage Certificate. I already provided that at first they need it again why? It also says Replacement Needed in front of my Marriage certificate upload area. What should I do? Should I just upload same old certificate as earlier because I have nothing else.
Please advice.

Thanks