+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
My medicals expired a few days ago, and now the atatus changed from You Passed the medical exam to “you do not need a medical exam”. Does it mean that they extended it?
Same here mate. I sent an email requesting an extension so I'm assuming that they've extended it.

Reactions: MoeD

Aali005

May 5, 2017
My medicals expired a few days ago, and now the atatus changed from You Passed the medical exam to “you do not need a medical exam”. Does it mean that they extended it?
I’ve same status of medical since my medical expired. I’ve reminded them about the expiration of medical but they didn’t send any new request or said that they have extended it.

Reactions: MoeD

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
Any news from London ? seems to be quite slow this month
I guess only few people are updating. I got PPR mail today. Thanks to all for the support.
@BillHyatt words cannot quantify the depth of my gratitude. You've held me sane with your many positive words on this forum.
Best wishes to all in wait. It will come, the waiting time can just be frustratingly annoying. I raised CSE some two weeks ago, no response till now and neither did I get a response to my status request email...doesn't mean they are not working. Keep strong.
See you on the other side of Canny God willing:)

AOR - November 05 2017
FTD December 22 to LVO
IP2 February 27
Ghost Update April 24
Paid all fees upfront
Reguested gcms notes in Jan and Mar
No ADR request any any point
PPR May 23

Waqas.vikc

Star Member
Sep 18, 2016
Hi Everyone
I have a very tricky situation right now.

I have been married 2 months back and I was in SS since 2017 but 3 weeks back I got re-medical request which means I will be getting PPR anytime soon now. Meanwhile I had registered my Nikkah nama and updated my wife’s CNIC & passport but my wife is pregnant now which means if I go & inform CIC now I would have to wait till the baby delivery as she cannot go for X-ray which means my case pauses. But if I keep on going like single & do not inform CIC & get the ppr & land in Canada I might end up getting a ban for my wife.

Am I right? Any suggestions or advise?

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I guess only few people are updating. I got PPR mail today. Thanks to all for the support.
@BillHyatt words cannot quantify the depth of my gratitude. You've held me sane with your many positive words on this forum.
Best wishes to all in wait. It will come, the waiting time can just be frustratingly annoying. I raised CSE some two weeks ago, no response till now and neither did I get a response to my status request email...doesn't mean they are not working. Keep strong.

AOR - November 05 2017
FTD December 22 to LVO
IP2 February 27
Ghost Update April 24
Paid all fees upfront
PPR May 23
Congrats to you bro
I can feel your relief

Reactions: Honiilols

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017

AOR - November 05 2017
FTD December 22 to LVO
IP2 February 27
Ghost Update April 24
Paid all fees upfront
PPR May 23
Congrats on your good news! Wishing you the best for your new life in Canada :)

So current reports of November processing show: many 5, 15-20, and recently 29/30th being processed. I believe all of these were ghost update holders from the previous month. What does this mean for remaining in between Novembers with no ghost update? I wonder when our turn will come...

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017

AOR - November 05 2017
FTD December 22 to LVO
IP2 February 27
Ghost Update April 24
Paid all fees upfront
PPR May 23
Congrats, good luck for your new life in Canada

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Congrats on your good news! Wishing you the best for your new life in Canada :)

So current reports of November processing show: many 5, 15-20, and recently 29/30th being processed. I believe all of these were ghost update holders from the previous month. What does this mean for remaining in between Novembers with no ghost update? I wonder when our turn will come...
I guess we have to wait and hope for the best. On a lighter mood CIC has given me a better understanding to the meaning of "waiting and being hopeful''. I tell my friend that If they need proper understanding of "waiting and hope' they should apply for canada PR and end up with London visa office.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017

AOR - November 05 2017
FTD December 22 to LVO
IP2 February 27
Ghost Update April 24
Paid all fees upfront
PPR May 23
Congrats mate. The wait is over you. All the best with your new life in canada

Crystal Chris

Nov 5, 2017

AOR - November 05 2017
FTD December 22 to LVO
IP2 February 27
Ghost Update April 24
Paid all fees upfront
PPR May 23
Congratulations Buddy. I am so happy for you. @Hemjay, I guess you are next to receive PPR:);)! The longer the wait, the lesser the Shine... NOT!:p:D