MP - 27TH OCT '17
NA2- 31ST OCT '17
FTD - 27TH NOV '17
IP2 - 27TH FEB '18
ADR (PP BIO DATA PAGE&HEIGHT/COLOUR) - 17TH MAY '18 ,16:50
PPR - 18TH MAY '18, 9:31am
VO - LONDON
Family of 2-----

God indeed makes things beautiful in His own time, He makes all imperfections perfect.

I was super worried at some point because I am due to have my LO in August and it is my utmost desire to birth him/her in Canada or USA.
Thanks to everyone! All the best.

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hy guys, i raised CSE and got reply from them after 16 days,

we verified the info u provided and we can confirm that the application still in process, while the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible,
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required, we hope the information provided is helpful assisting you with your inquiry.............

AOR > March 2016
currently i m NA3 status after IP2,
ip2 >27 feb
NA3 > 3 april
adittional doc shows > we r reviewing the doc

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hey People , its PPR!!!!

see below my timelines:
ILETS - 30TH APR '17
REGISTRY MARRIAGE - 31ST AUG '17
ECA (IQAS) - 1ST SEPT '17
ITA - 20TH SEPT '17
AOR - 13TH OCT '17
MP - 27TH OCT '17
NA2- 31ST OCT '17
FTD - 27TH NOV '17
IP2 - 27TH FEB '18
VO - LONDON
Family of 2-----

God indeed makes things beautiful in His own time, He makes all imperfections perfect.

I was super worried at some point because I am due to have my LO in August and it is my utmost desire to birth him/her in Canada or USA.
Congrats mAn

Winiexyz

Mar 26, 2018
Hey People , its PPR!!!!

see below my timelines:
ILETS - 30TH APR '17
REGISTRY MARRIAGE - 31ST AUG '17
ECA (IQAS) - 1ST SEPT '17
ITA - 20TH SEPT '17
AOR - 13TH OCT '17
MP - 27TH OCT '17
NA2- 31ST OCT '17
FTD - 27TH NOV '17
IP2 - 27TH FEB '18
VO - LONDON
Family of 2-----

Congratulations!!

Also got ADR for pp biodata page yesterday...keeping my fingers crossed.

Nanama

Dec 6, 2017
Hello
Did anyone receive medical request from London office after the expiry of the upfront medicals? What happens next?
Yes I did. Unfortunately, I don't know what happens next. But in my case, we also got the height and eye colour request. Will appreciate if someone can throw some light on what happens next and possibly timelines

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Medicals expire today, and still no news. In a few days I’ll hit one year since AOR. (June 2nd).

Anyone waiting for 1+ years on here?
I'm not sure about here but in May forum there are about 15-20 people who are still waiting. One couple has recently got a re-medical request there otherwise no news for anyone else.

Reactions: MoeD

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Hello house , please advice.
I am FSW AOR Aug 2, got ghost update yesterday and medicals passed status changed to ‘we are reviewing the result of your medical examination’. A few minutes ago I got ADR to “undergo the medical exam within 30days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application”. Original meds passed Aug 16 2017, medical exam not up to one year - 19 July 2017.
Please advice ..

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Yes I did. Unfortunately, I don't know what happens next. But in my case, we also got the height and eye colour request. Will appreciate if someone can throw some light on what happens next and possibly timelines
Usually medical request indicates the last stage in the process, hence PPR should follow. But no trend for when PPR comes, I've seen cases where applicants waited for 5 months and others one week from medical to PPR. I guess it depends which office is processing the application.

Nanama

Dec 6, 2017
Usually medical request indicates the last stage in the process, hence PPR should follow. But no trend for when PPR comes, I've seen cases where applicants waited for 5 months and others one week from medical to PPR. I guess it depends which office is processing the application.
Thanks for the insight. We pray ppr will follow closely

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
I am FSW AOR Aug 2, got ghost update yesterday and medicals passed status changed to ‘we are reviewing the result of your medical examination’. A few minutes ago I got ADR to “undergo the medical exam within 30days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application”. Original meds passed Aug 16 2017, medical exam not up to one year - 19 July 2017.
Please advice ..
Same like many, close to the time of medical expiry date a decision is made for extension or redo. Just go and do your medical exam asap.

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Thanks for the insight. We pray ppr will follow closely
Yeah, mine were passed exactly a week ago. Hope it comes soon

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hy guys, i raised CSE and got reply from them after 16 days,

we verified the info u provided and we can confirm that the application still in process, while the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible,
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required, we hope the information provided is helpful assisting you with your inquiry.............

AOR > March 2016
currently i m NA3 status after IP2,
ip2 >27 feb
NA3 > 3 april
adittional doc shows > we r reviewing the doc
Yeah I got the same reply after more than 2 weeks as well. Seems like they aren't forwarding the queries to LVO anymore and just sending the same generic BS to everyone.

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
I am no expert but my thinking is they need your medical extended in order to have a favorable travel date/period for you.
You know the visa expiry date is always tied to either validity of your medicals or expiry of your passport(the shortest of the two).
And since it may take up to or even longer than a month for you to send your passport to your local VO for visa, they are just trying to avoid short travel notice for you. Ordinarily, your medical should expire in June so there's really little time. My thoughts...

Best Wishes.

Please advice ..

Reactions: caleb1111