+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Hi guys,

AOR: 11th December 2017

After waiting for ages i finally got a ghost update. Checking my cic account i noticed the following changes on my account:

1. Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. (this is my spouse's renewed passport)

.2. We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Am very glad to see some progress but can anyone clue me in on what stage i am and how likely PPR is soon to happen

Thanks guys
I got ghost update as well. No changes in application status. AOR Dec 11 2017.

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
For those who got a ghost update, any idea what it signifies ?
It can mean different things depending on the stage one's application is in. For instance, I am in IP2 and saw ghost update which signifies my file has been reviewed - the officer may decide to request ADR or simply initiate PPR mail. I have only notice ghost update once but I've read of others reports who have seen it more than once.

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
It can mean different things depending on the stage one's application is in. For instance, I am in IP2 and saw ghost update which signifies my file has been reviewed - the officer may decide to request ADR or simply initiate PPR mail. I have only notice ghost update once but I've read of others reports who have seen it more than once.
Whats your AOR?

AviusAnima

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Thanks, when did you receive your ghost update and also did you receive the "how to find a job in Canada" message ?

Reactions: huma757

Tge

Dec 9, 2017
Lots of ghost emails....seems LVO is working a bit extra hard.
I hope they keep up the pace and by God's grace PPR soon for all of us!!!

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
I need answers guys. I was asked to upload my pcc and medical request proof with rprf on myCIC account within 30 days.
Is the upload on myCIC alone enough

or do i have to send the documents as attachment to LVO email too?

Thank you

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
Thanks, when did you receive your ghost update and also did you receive the "how to find a job in Canada" message ?
The "how to find a job in Canada" mail came in December 2017 on my FTD. That was when my file moved to LVO. Saw ghost update in April. April 24 to be precise. Been a long wait with no information not even on status. We wait!