+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Ziad2018

May 4, 2018
hello guys
Can anyone help me I submitted my file july2017 I’m in ip2 since dec
When I submitted my file my wife was pregnant just at march they add my baby however i sent the documents and babys medical since oct
March 13 They asked for
photos for the baby
new bank statement
Form imm 0008
form imm 5406
The form for the height and eye color
Since that nothing at all
Only when i sent email for asking to finish my file they replied by

ur file is currently undergoing necessary background checks. Please note that no further information is required at this time.
Is that normal ??
Is KKB ( my officer) delay the files ??
@BillHyatt
Can you help me on this issue

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
@BillHyatt. My last status change was on March 7th when the account was updated to "background check in progress". When I called the Ottawa office last week, I was told that my file had been transferred to LVO. I know, it sucks. My question is it seems that my file was sent there because I recently relocated to another country or at least that's what I gathered from the conversation I had with the CIC agent, who seemed rather optimistic about my processing time. I've spent most of my life in NYC. Would this change anything in terms of expediting the process, with regards to my recent residence switch?

Also I have three friends who had similar stories like mine, and they got theirs within 3.5 - 4.5 months. While LVO is rather slow, I have observed on immitracker that there are some exceptions to the rule, with some individuals receiving PPR within 28 days from AOR.

My timeline is below:
AOR february 20, 2018
MEP/ IP1 March 1, 2018
IP2 March 7, 2018
No update since then... I recently ordered GCMS notes
travel history (US. most of my life, then Africa)
NOC 2161

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Xaiby

Sep 14, 2017
I don’t know what’s going on at LVO as IRCC is having draws at least twice a month and inviting around 6000 applicants to apply for PR, but the processing at LVO is getting slower with every passing day. They say that they process majority of the applications (80%) within six months, but the people are waiting for many more months and absolutely no movement at all.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I don’t know what’s going on at LVO as IRCC is having draws at least twice a month and inviting around 6000 applicants to apply for PR, but the processing at LVO is getting slower with every passing day. They say that they process majority of the applications (80%) within six months, but the people are waiting for many more months and absolutely no movement at all.
The 6 months processing time rule doesn't apply to LVO. They've their own processing times which goes something like this... 60% application in 8-9 months, 40% applications no time limit. ;);)

Unfortunately, we are amongst that 40% camaraderie.

Comfie

May 4, 2018
@ Bill Hyatt, Kindly assist, this delay is killing.

AOR
-30TH JULY 2017
ADR-AUG 10TH 2017 For Travel history
Mail received of application in the final review stage-FEB 13 2018 mail sent by VCM @ LVO
GCMS NOTE RECEIVED ON 11/04/2018- REQUESTED DATE 09/03/2018
ELIGIBILITY -PASSED
MEDICALS-PASSED
CRIMINALITY-PASSED
SECURITY-NOT STARTED
ADR-Mar 21 2018 For explanation of UK visas refusals

Almost 10 months after, no PPR

Orion_alpha

May 1, 2018
Hi @BillHyatt

How long should I wait to hear back from LVO after submitting ADR of schedule A considering it's already gone over 11 months since my AOR. It was submitted last week on thursday (26th april) but since then no correspondence. I thought my security was done that's why they asked for schedule A to finalise the application.

Cheers.
@Reykhan , I thought the same too. i thought my security was completed that's why they asked for schedule A to finalize my application. now it is almost around 13 month passed after my AOR . Over two month is passed after I sent a new completed and signed Schedule A as per their request. this is why i am really confused.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Did they ask you to complete new schedule A almost at 11th month of your application like they did to me? I am not alone then.
Lool well you're definitely not alone mate. They did that to me last week as well. My rep submitted that on Thursday last week. Since then no correspondence. I was hoping to hear something good this week. But what was I thinking, it's bloody LVO we are dealing with.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
@Reykhan , I thought the same too. i thought my security was completed that's why they asked for schedule A to finalize my application. now it is almost around 13 month passed after my AOR . Over two month is passed after I sent a new completed and signed Schedule A as per their request. this is why i am really confused.
Did you raise a CSE to find out what the hell is going on? Are you under SS? And funny enough we have the same case assistant.

fastodigama

Apr 5, 2018
It's been 10 days since ghost update. Anyone got PPR or ADR from recent update?
Same thing here ,
It's been 10 days since ghost update. Anyone got PPR or ADR from recent update?
Hopefully soon, I noticed ghost update on 23 APR too. As per BillHayat, it should take 10 to 15 days to receive something from LVO.
The question is, what could this ghosty update related to? SS, PPR, ADR? I am not sure.:confused: